• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can anyone tell me that does acupuncture help in treating the problem of back pain?

Bradford

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since last few months Iâ??????ve been suffering from back pain. I jus wanted to know that does acupuncture help in getting the back pain problem alleviate as I have heard a few days ago that the acupuncture is helpful for coming out of the problem of back pain. So if anyone from you does know anything relevant to it den kindly help me.

for some people accupuncture works wonders and for other it doesn't seem to do much at all. As far as for how or why it works, no one really knows. But, it seems to help someone.

Whether it will help your back injury depends on a variety of things, mainly - what the problem is with your back.

There have been studies that showed the placebo effect is strong with accupuncture (ie they devised special needles that collapsed on themselves and didn't puncture the skin but felt real and found pretty the same outcomes as the real deal).

However in a book that Patrick introduced me to, Clinical Application Neuromuscular Techniques by Chaitow and DeLaney, the authors speak of studies that showed that many of the Chi zones or whatever they are called correspond to many common trigger point zones and such.

Like many things in life its probably a combination of the two which can and can't work depending on the person. They must be doing something right though, the stuff's been around for thousands of years.

Magnessium

I had a pinched nerve in my lower back for 2 years. I tried Chiro and everything. I came across an article about magnessium deficency and muscle tightness and spasms. I figured for $5 for a botle of mag pills what the heck. Worked like a champ. If I stop for a month or 2 the muscle spasms and pinched nerve comes back 2 or 3 days of mag pills and clears right up.

I had a pinched nerve in my lower back for 2 years. I tried Chiro and everything. I came across an article about magnessium deficency and muscle tightness and spasms. I figured for $5 for a botle of mag pills what the heck. Worked like a champ. If I stop for a month or 2 the muscle spasms and pinched nerve comes back 2 or 3 days of mag pills and clears right up.

did you get an MRI do find out exactly what is causing the "pinched nerve"? if not that would be the first step into fixing your back issues.

did you have tingling sensations?

treatment for backpain

hey,
i dont know abt acupuncture but i would suggest very best and natural medicine that is yoga, if u know. yoga is very best for any kind pain other diseases. i can say as confidently that ur pain will be removed by yoga exactly. yoga is very in india. yoga is type of exercise.

Back