• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

taking stimulants before workouts/cardio

sexy_animal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got into the habit of taking a mild dose of stimulants (green tea extract, guarana extract, yohombine, etc) about 30 minutes before working out.

I believe my workout density improved as a result.

Are there any drawbacks to taking stimulants before working out on a regular basis?

I read somewhere that continued use of stimulants burns out your endocrine system, or something along those lines.

Is that true?

I don't really think so - not unless you've already got significant problems.

Preworkout stims are wonderful for releasing free fatty acids - the catecholamines enhance lipolysis in mammals.

What Built said.

You'll only get adrenal burnout if you are using pretty significant amounts of stimulants for a prolonged period of time.

A nice cup of coffee or an equivalent isn't going to hurt you. Hell, I love a pre-WO cup of coffee about an hour before.

What Built said.

You'll only get adrenal burnout if you are using pretty significant amounts of stimulants for a prolonged period of time.

A nice cup of coffee or an equivalent isn't going to hurt you. Hell, I love a pre-WO cup of coffee about an hour before.

Is there any legitimate research on this?

yeah, eventually you will be tolerant to stims, and will need a break. a cycling approach is best, maybe for every 4 weeks on, take 2 off. this may avoid "burnout" and will slow your body building a tolerance.

Or just do what I do: increase the dose.

HI!

Or just do what I do: increase the dose.

HI!

Yup. When the normal stack stops working, try throwing meth into the mix. I hear it works well.

Back