• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weird click in ball of foot.

Big G

Back from the grave.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I apply weight to the ball of my left foot, then rock back onto my heel, I get this weird "click" inside, right in the middle of the ball of my foot (kind-of like something dislocate, then relocates, if you catch my drift). It doesn't hurt and it's not audible, but I can feel it. It's weird. It doesn't bother me if I'm walking, just if I rock onto the ball of my foot then back off.

I just wondered if anyone else had ever had anything like this.

My current cycle is getting pretty heavy for me and it's set to exceed my old max within the next couple of weeks. I spent some time with a personal trainer recently and he said my squats & deadlifts looked perfect; knees back, weight on heels, etc etc... so I'm really hoping it's not an issue of form.

Obviously, I'll keep my eye on it, see if it gets worse, ease up on training if it gets sore etc etc etc. Again though, I just wondered if anyone else had had anything like this and what it turned out to be.

Thanks all. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Back