• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much hgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrito

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how much hgh you guys suggest for 1st time? I just receive 5 kits hgh somatropin! let me know what do you think..some say 4 iu,some 6 ..some even 2. got this one.

Depends on what your goals are...looking to cut fat? Looking to bulk? Are you using it alone or with AAS? Need more info.

i got primobolan depot 50 amps and 5 kits that hgh . Also some propionate Asia pharma, 3 x 10ml

I want lost fats!

I just receive 2 kits of HGH Somatropin (the same kits as chrito shows in his note)I am looking you bulk.How much should I us and What shuold I stack it was to put on some real size?
I am 5'8 ,33, 218lbs 12% bodyfat

I take now 4 iu a day and already feel sides and i feel great..i am happy all day. Its best i got now. HGH rule.:clapping:

I am going to start with 1 iu a day and work my way up.what do you think about stacking the hgh with test and deca to put on size

if you are man,1iu is waist of time and money!
go minimum 4iu,all morning

yes go with cycle!

Take your eurohormones aka asiapharma spam elsewhere. We are sick and tired of your a

Take your eurohormones aka asiapharma spam elsewhere. We are sick and tired of your ads.

i got primobolan depot 50 amps and 5 kits that hgh . Also some propionate Asia pharma, 3 x 10ml

I want lost fats!

bro.. if u guys wanna cut down fat, then 2 to 4iu is fine. but if u guys r lookin for a bulk, run 8iu or at least 6iu. just my $0.02

IML Gear Cream!
man i see on me now..work good if you take 2 iu am and 2 iu before gym..burn fats as crazy!

what hgh would you prefer, somatopin or jintropin? i am looking to build muscle.. is there any difference?

what hgh would you prefer, somatopin or jintropin? i am looking to build muscle.. is there any difference?

HGH is HGH, as long as it has a 191aa sequence.

As for potency, it depends. Pharm grade is always stronger than generic blue tops (red, yellow, etc.) But if they are dosed the same....it's the same.

I have found that pharm grade HGH can be as much as 3X the strength of some Chinese generics.

/V

I appologize for sounding like a novice, i am just not very educated in the this area. Will hgh break down my body and make me lose a lot of weight? or will i gradually add more bulk? I am at 200lbs right now. I am content with 200lbs, I am most interested putting on more size in lean, strong muscle.

Will hgh break down my body and make me lose a lot of weight? or will i gradually add more bulk?

It will help aid the process of loosing weight at low doses. But, it can be used to add mass as well in higher doses. Some combine HGH with AAS and slin and put on tremendous amounts of mass. I also know guys who use it just to have better looking skin and to feel younger.

What will it do for you? Depends on your dose, diet, work out, and if you are taking anything else alongside it.

It's hard to give a suggested dose to anyone IMHO because 10iu of Chinese HGH could be the same as 4iu of Serostim. You have to find the right amount yourself.

/V

as far as diet, i assume the more calorie and protein intake the more mass that will be gained with hgh? I dont plan on taking hgh and then eating fastfood, shitty food, etc. Is diet very important or will it not really matter whiel taking hgh?

It's hard to give a suggested dose to anyone IMHO because 10iu of Chinese HGH could be the same as 4iu of Serostim.
/V

How come Victor? Maybe I'm missing something but I think an IU (International Unit) of HGH is an IU of HGH like a mg of test enan is a mg of test enan regardless of brand.

Are you saying the generic Chinese stuff is some sort of semi-fake, like it says 10IU but actually contains only 4IU? Or that a Serostim IU is stronger than a generic IU? Or what?

Thanks.

So how many IU's per 5mg vial ? Am I right in thinking the CEL peptide fragment is for lipolysis only ?

Last edited:
How come Victor? Maybe I'm missing something but I think an IU (International Unit) of HGH is an IU of HGH like a mg of test enan is a mg of test enan regardless of brand.

Are you saying the generic Chinese stuff is some sort of semi-fake, like it says 10IU but actually contains only 4IU? Or that a Serostim IU is stronger than a generic IU? Or what?

Thanks.

Because the "Chinese stuff" isn't always handled correctly (it has to remain in the fridge at all times) it often looses potency bouncing around in the mail changing climates back and forth, etc. I had some IP yellows that took 8IU to give the same desired effect as 3IU of Serostim.

Serostim is an exception because unlike any other HGH, it does not have to be stored in the fridge (they have a patent on this product/process). You have maximum potency as soon as you mix the solution. Unlike the Chinese stuff, who knows how long it's been in the mail. Who knows what's really in it? I've seen too many fakes running around and honestly believe that pharm grade is worth the extra $$. And yes, serostim is the strongest HGH I've ever got my hands on. Hard to find and rather expensive. I believe it's the only US made pharm grade of HGH....but I may be mistaken on that point to date.

/V

Thanks Victor. I didn't think that the dry powder had to be stored in any particular temperature range, just the solution once mixed. If the generic stuff was the real deal when manufactured (I know that's a sizeable "if") then storage would explain why an IU is not an IU - it goes in as an accurate measure but potency is reduced due to poor handling.

All the best,

Flash

Hi Victor I am new on this forum,
I am about to purchase HGH, I am in Belgium and really wondering wich product I should buy, big differences in price from one site to the other.
an other question, does hgh have an effect on the size of the cock? a friend of mine told me that he gained about 1,5 cm length

hi, I am new on this site, I am about to buy hgh and really wondering which product I must take as there are many different prices
I have another question about the effect of HGH, did yo notice any diference in the size of ypur cock? a friend of mine told me that he gained 1,5 cm with hgh...

I'm sure it's possible. HGH can make all your organs grow...including heart, pancreas, etc. And yes, there is a large difference in price between pharm grade and generics. Good luck.

/V

thanks Victor, and do you have an advice for a particular brand? how many weeks should I do the treatment and how many UI to gain about 15 lbs .
How much do you think it should cost
Did yourself notice an increase in penis size?

Prices are expensive, but you get what you pay for. We won't discuss numbers here. As for kind, I suggest using Serono Serostim. I've tried many kinds and I found these to be the most potent. Having said that, there are others just as strong...just not as convenient (Serostim does not have to be kept in the fridge unlike all others).

As for an increase in penis size, I have not noticed a change, but have heard of reports of others who have seen an increase in size/girth.

If you plan on using HGH to bulk, I suggest a dose higher than 6iu a day (with test). But, we are all different so I can't say for certain what your dose should be. I don't know your stats. A lot of things come into play, things like if you are using AAS while using HGH, your diet, age, etc. Some use insulin, IGF, T3, etc. all in conjunction with HGH.

As far as treatment duration....I would say for as long as you can afford it, but at least 5 months long. Anything less is a waste in my opinion. Good luck.

/V

Hi Victor,
is there any difference between steroids and HGH treatment, I am talking about the results, is the result permanent or is it like unsing steroids, I mean, using steroids, when you stop and decrease the training also , you lose 99 % of what you have gained. I have been told that HGH is better as it increase the number of fibers in the muscles, so the result is permanent.

Hi Victor,
is there any difference between steroids and HGH treatment, I am talking about the results, is the result permanent or is it like unsing steroids, I mean, using steroids, when you stop and decrease the training also , you lose 99 % of what you have gained. I have been told that HGH is better as it increase the number of fibers in the muscles, so the result is permanent.

AAS is used to make your muscle cells grow larger. HGH will add more muscle cells to your muscles. I think that's the easiest way to explain it.

And no....not all of us lose 99% of our gains when cycling. If you know what you are doing, you can keep most of your gains. You have to continue to train and eat right. If not, yes...you can lose those gains.

HGH is a different story. I honestly think that it should be used once you pass or are at least approaching your full genetic potential when looking for mass/size. HGH is best used in conjunction with test. And for experienced users, slin and IGF as well.

/V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back