• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Egypt says Israel, Hamas, Palestinians set talks

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 6:31 PM

UNITED NATIONS - Egypt's U.N. ambassador says representatives of Israel, the Palestinian Authority and Hamas have agreed to meet Thursday for talks in Cairo on the Gaza crisis.

Ambassador Maged Abdelaziz says all the parties agreed to send technical delegations to discuss an Egyptian-French initiative to end the fighting in Gaza.

Details of the plan aren't clear, but the initiative calls for a limited cease-fire in the Israeli-Hamas fighting to allow humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Limited cease-fire:hmmm:

Allow humanitarian Aid:hmmm:

Then bomb somemore!!!

damn right...dont fuck with israel...its hilarious how when hamas or any of those muslim extremists decide to blow the fuck out of israel, everyone closes their eyes and looks the other way, but once israel decides to flex their strength everyones crying for the poor palestinians!

damn right...dont fuck with israel...its hilarious how when hamas or any of those muslim extremists decide to blow the fuck out of israel, everyone closes their eyes and looks the other way, but once israel decides to flex their strength everyones crying for the poor palestinians!

Fucking Bingo!

I'm all for letting the Israels wipe out the Palestinians. This should have happened a long time ago, and would have if not for the interference from other countries.

I am sympathetic to Hamas, because of the conditions in Gaza.

The US media does not report on what happens in Gaza.

And I hope you know the reason why.

Nope and don't care.... just wanna see people blow'd up.

Yea your exactly right, the media doesnt report what happens, like the continuous rockets attacks led by hamas that have been going on for how long now???? The american media will only show on the news the few children who got burnt from an explosion on the PALESTINIAN side, they wont report or show the true aggression and ignorance shown by hamas and the palestinians!:mad:

^ and ^^

Please be specific.

I've been to Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank.

Please be specific.

this goes back 60+ years.

^ and ^^

Please be specific.

I've been to Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank.

Please be specific.

this goes back 60+ years.

Did you look at my link?

IML Gear Cream!
I wish I had the time and money to travel the world and see for myself what goes on.

I wish I had the time and money to travel the world and see for myself what goes on.

You don't need much money, Min0. But you do need time.

Getting a certain kind of work is actually quit easy to get to help finance your travels.

PM me if you want.

Fucking Bingo!

I'm all for letting the Israels wipe out the Palestinians. This should have happened a long time ago, and would have if not for the interference from other countries.

boom, my thoughts exactly

Did you look at my link?

Yes, I just watched it Yanick.

It was very well-produced.

Many of the points, I do agree with:

1. That Jordan actually is, a Palestinian state in many ways. (I believe 70% of the population of Jordan is Pali.)

2. Yes, Arabs are allowed to be citizens in Israel. About 20% of the population of Israel are citizens. They do have rights. And very little political power.

3. Yes, the Arab states have failed the Palis, and honestly, I don't even think Arab states, care.

----

Israel has done many things to screw the Palis in the West Bank (e.g. expanding settlements, placing water digging restrictions on Pali/Arabs, but not Jews.

I do agree with the leader of Hezbollah that the Jewish Zionists have significant influence of the US government (AIPAC, the Jewish Lobby), and being in governmental bureaucratic positions to influence American public opinion, and US foreign policy.

Look at all of the American Jews involved in the start of the Iraq war. The list is long.

Israel pulled out of Gaza because they couldn't defend it.

The palis have made many blunders, but Gaza has been chocked off many things by Israel, and with an unemployment rate of 40-50%, and Pali students denied the right to study overseas, Gaza will continue to be a flash point.

Lebanon from 1982 until 2006:

The US should not have express-shipped cluster bombs to Israel in the Summer of 2006 to bomb Lebanon, b/c of the high civilian Lebanese casualties and civilian destruction.

If you're a Jew or non-Jew in America: if you criticize Israeli policies you career can be destroyed. (E.g. Norman Finklestein, Marsheimer and Walt)

There is massive censorship in the US regarding criticism of Israel and the policies of American Zionist Jews.

My point in sum:

The American Zionist Jew, Israeli Jews, and Arabs/Palis and Muslim extremists are all rotten, and only care about their own interests.

I think the US should cut off aid to Israel (#1 recipient of US aid) and aid to the Palis (which is scant) and stay completely out of the Israel/Pali mess.

This is a conflict that will continue for many more decades. I think it will continue long after we are dead.

Are you for or against the existence of a Jewish state?

alerts.jpg
Go here to write your Congressional representative!

Tell everyone you know to write a letter now.

Live outside of the US? Call the US embassy and demand an immediate ceasefire and end to the blockade.

I am outraged. I just read the text of a bill being voted on in the Senate today - a bill we cannot let pass.*

The bill, introduced by Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), puts the all blame for the current violence between Israel and Gaza entirely on Hamas. It offers unconditional support to Israel, tacitly endorsing the raining down of bombs on the heads of Gazan civilians, a tactic which has led to the deaths of over 700 Palestinians in just a few weeks. In fact, it endorses continued bloodshed of both Israelis and Palestinians.

I am dumbstruck by how one-sided this bill is. The US should condemn Hamas. They are deliberately targeting civilians with Qassam rockets and 9 Israelis have died since Israel started bombing Gaza. But they should also hold Israel accountable. Accountable for denying Palestinians access to badly needed medicine, fuel and food through their year-long blockade of Gaza; accountable for endangering the lives of Israelis by repeatedly violating ceasefires and refusing to negotiate with Hamas, a group, which facts show, can maintain a ceasefire**; accountable for the destructive US-made weaponry they are using on dense population centers, which has now drawn rocket fire from southern Lebanon and threatens to enflame the rest of the Mideast; and accountable for Israel's illegal 40-year occupation.

But it does no such thing. Instead, it reads like a press release written by AIPAC, giving Israel carte blanche to do whatever it wants whenever it wants, without legal or moral restraint. It does not call for an immediate ceasefire, or an end to Gaza's blockade, which is also an act of war.
And after the Senate, its going to the House.

Write your representative now and tell her or him that you expect the United States to take a balanced approach. Tell them that it is in the best interests of Americans, Israelis, and Palestinians for Israel to accept a ceasefire, end the blockade, and achieve peace through an end to Israel's 40-year old occupation of the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Cecilie Surasky,

Jewish Voice for Peace

* Amnesty vs. AIPAC: Senate to Consider AIPAC Resolution Endorsing War in Gaza Huffington Post
**Reigniting Violence: How Do Ceasefires End? Huffington Post

as a parent to those of you who have more than 1 child.... you know how they have those days when all they do is fight? eventually you stop caring who's fault it is or who started it or what it's about... you just want them to smarten the fuck up n knock it off and act civilized with each other so you can have some peace.

you just want them to smarten the fuck up n knock it off and act civilized with each other so you can have some peace.

Good luck telling that to Muslim terrorists. The only thing they understand is being blown up. I say so be it.

Please people, lets get our heads out of our asses. I will fully admit that i have been raised Jewish (don't subscribe to any religion however) so i am fully aware that i may have a bias, but this shit is ridiculous. Its Israel's fault now? The jews have been the most oppressed people in the history of the world. Whats wrong with a tiny portion of land to have as their own?

What the fuck have any of the Muslim middle eastern countries contributed to this world? How many noble prize winners came out of Iran, or Jordan?

Watch this:
YouTube - OBSESSION: radical Islam's war against the west/short pr. 1

go through the related video's and you can watch the full hour documentary, in ~6min parts.

Then go here and read;

Jihad Watch

As far as Israel's blockade...WTF when the fuck, in the history of the world have you heard a nation giving aid to another nation that has vowed to destroy them? Why the fuck is Israel responsible for helping people who are bent on destroying them? Thats like asking America to send fuel, and food to the USSR during the Cold War. Are we all blinded here?

One last thing. If you think that all the muslim extremists want is Israel gone, you have another thing coming. Appeasement is one of the reasons WWII was so out of hand, because everyone tried to be a bleeding heart (read:pussy) and be 'that guy' you know, the one who tries to be everyone's friend in a fight. It doesn't work. Burying out heads in the sand is not going to work, unfortunately the only thing that seems to wake us all up is when these sick fucks threaten us. As long as its over there we are bleeding heart pussies, but once it comes here then its on...but only for a year or two because Joe shmoe doesn't want to have to buy a smaller car to save on some gasoline. This is America we are supposed to drive SUV's, we will speak out about the world till we're blue in the face and demand change, as long as it doesn't affect our way of life. Well news flash, this shit that is happening is most likely the next world war building itself up and guess what...these fucks are wrong, we need to make a stand and stop being 'that guy'

IML Gear Cream!
Are we all blinded here?

No, we're spoiled beyond belief. This generation is clueless. It would take something on the level of World War II to provide any clue to these people of what it takes to protect the way of life they take for granted.

Hopefully Israel stays strong & reaches their objective. How long would we stand by if someone was constantly firing rockets into NYC?

This objection is shameful. We should stand united in support of Israel. Palestinians should be blaming Hamas, not Israel... the fact that they're not is proof enough how full of shit they are.

Please people, lets get our heads out of our asses. I will fully admit that i have been raised Jewish (don't subscribe to any religion however) so i am fully aware that i may have a bias, but this shit is ridiculous. Its Israel's fault now? The jews have been the most oppressed people in the history of the world. Whats wrong with a tiny portion of land to have as their own?

What the fuck have any of the Muslim middle eastern countries contributed to this world? How many noble prize winners came out of Iran, or Jordan?

Watch this:
YouTube - OBSESSION: radical Islam's war against the west/short pr. 1

go through the related video's and you can watch the full hour documentary, in ~6min parts.

Then go here and read;

Jihad Watch

As far as Israel's blockade...WTF when the fuck, in the history of the world have you heard a nation giving aid to another nation that has vowed to destroy them? Why the fuck is Israel responsible for helping people who are bent on destroying them? Thats like asking America to send fuel, and food to the USSR during the Cold War. Are we all blinded here?

if belonging to a certain religion entitles you to land when do the satanists get their share? :nerd:

If the satanists have been persecuted and almost exterminated by every major empire since the ancient greeks, then get fed up, pull themselves together and get (as the first link that i have provided stated) 1/6 of 1% of a region...so be it. Good for them, make yourselves strong and an ally to the world. Not like what these fucks are doing.

We give them food, money, supplies and they spit in our face, call us the devil and call for the end of our ideals and ways of life.

LW, i've always thought of you as a smart woman. I'm sure your posts are more emotional (the children aspect and all that), but look at the facts...these people are not stupid they are playing us like a fiddle and our bleeding heart (pussy) liberals are too scared to do anything about it. We can't even have cartoons of Mohamed on TV because these people will retaliate with violence? WTF is that?

as a parent to those of you who have more than 1 child.... you know how they have those days when all they do is fight? eventually you stop caring who's fault it is or who started it or what it's about... you just want them to smarten the fuck up n knock it off and act civilized with each other so you can have some peace.

I can relate. When that happens, I tell them no computer, no TV, hang out in your room. Think that will work in the Middle East?

If the satanists have been persecuted and almost exterminated by every major empire since the ancient greeks, then get fed up, pull themselves together and get (as the first link that i have provided stated) 1/6 of 1% of a region...so be it. Good for them, make yourselves strong and an ally to the world. Not like what these fucks are doing.

We give them food, money, supplies and they spit in our face, call us the devil and call for the end of our ideals and ways of life.

LW, i've always thought of you as a smart woman. I'm sure your posts are more emotional (the children aspect and all that), but look at the facts...these people are not stupid they are playing us like a fiddle and our bleeding heart (pussy) liberals are too scared to do anything about it. We can't even have cartoons of Mohamed on TV because these people will retaliate with violence? WTF is that?

did you miss the part where it's jewish children that are saying fuck this fighting shit enough is enough n refusing to participate in the BULLSHIT anymore? yea cry me a river the jewish kids are being unfair to the jewish adults by saying stop this stupid fighting. okkkk. yea. what's that called racism from within? self people loathing? :thinking:

if my neighbor is an asshole it doesn't give me the right to shoot him... if he actually does something to give me legal and just cause to shoot him bye bye motherfucker. these kids are saying there's a lot of bullshit being thrown around to justify war crimes and allow them to continue.

I can relate. When that happens, I tell them no computer, no TV, hang out in your room. Think that will work in the Middle East?

if they were capable of behaving like people with slightly more mental capacity than your average two year old maybe :thinking:

but they aren't so no, it won't work. :wits:

both sides are jack asses n the kids they are passing this feud down to are getting fed up. seriously the hatfields n mccoys. :loser:

did you miss the part where it's jewish children that are saying fuck this fighting shit enough is enough n refusing to participate in the BULLSHIT anymore? yea cry me a river the jewish kids are being unfair to the jewish adults by saying stop this stupid fighting. okkkk. yea. what's that called racism from within? self people loathing? :thinking:

Yeah, and I shot that crappy little piece down.

if my neighbor is an asshole it doesn't give me the right to shoot him... if he actually does something to give me legal and just cause to shoot him bye bye motherfucker. these kids are saying there's a lot of bullshit being thrown around to justify war crimes and allow them to continue.

So, if that same neighbor came over and started smacking your daughter around, you and she should just sit there and take it?

Yeah, and I shot that crappy little piece down.

i'm sure you know more about the situation than the kids that actually live there n see the truth with their own two eyes.

So, if that same neighbor came over and started smacking your daughter around, you and she should just sit there and take it?

wouldn't i then have a legal right to protect myself and my child? let's say i shot him in the knees. do i then have the right to blockade the emts that come to his aid? or is that another thing altogether?

Back