• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some advice needed!

allLeague2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right off the back Ill let you know Im 18 years old. Possibly too young for anabolics but that's for me to decide. For those of you who label me lazy for even suggesting steroids at my age I'd love for you to try one of my rockwood workouts. Can't finish one without vomiting. Just keep your comments to yourself on these matters.
Again, Im 18. 6'0" 175lbs. Been lifting since I was 13. Scrawny build. Very difficult for me to keep any weight on, especially during football. This last season I started at 182 and finished at 168. Ouch.
Football. The reason I started lifting and couldnt stop if I tried. I'll be playing next year and probably headed far away from home because of it. I'm a good athlete. Not great. I've been named all-league twice and have been recruited by some smaller schools in my area.
I've got a buddy who has cycled on and off d-bol but he's not someone to go to for advice as he has no clue what hes doing. A supplier but that is all. Any advice you give me I will pass on to him.
I'm lookin to put on another 10-15 lbs of LEAN muscle as speed is and always will be my top priority. What would you recommend? I have some ideas.. But I'd love to hear from those with experience

18 years old. 6'0". 175lbs.

I have one question to add. How much should somebody with this bio workout each day, and how intense should the workouts be?

Are you asking me this?

No, It's for whoever has to comment or answer your question. I just added my question to yours because I am wondering pretty much the same thing you are.

If you cant gain/keep muscle without steroids, what makes you think you'll be able to gain when you're on them?

If you cant maintain muscle what do you think will happen to any gains you DO make on steroids?

They arent magical, they dont guarantee a minimum amount of muscle mass for life. All they do is increase the RATE of protein absorption and muscle synthesis.

To realise this increased rate, you'll need increased fuel (food, calories) in order to build the maximum amount of muscle they'll allow you.

If you cant put on muscle without them, taking them will be a waste of time, money, and the return wont balance out the health issues.

At 18 your test levels are high enough to build a lot of muscle. You dont need anabolics, you need to learn about diet management and training program design.

Just because you workout untill you nearly vomit doesnt mean anything. Anybody can do that. Its not even necessarily a good thing.

Channel that effort and dedication into the right areas, because you obviously know where you want to go, its plain to see that you have the drive to acheive something, but you need to direct your efforts away from what you perceive to be a quick fix, and put that energy into something useful like LEARNING and APPLYING knowledge on diet and training.

We have sections for those things, i suggest you go take a look. The fact is, you're too young, and too small for steroids. Im 3 inches shorter than you, and managed to get from 110lbs to 195lbs in a few years of natural informed training using the information i found mostly on these forums. I am a so called "hardgainer" or "ectomorph". If i can do it, you can do it my friend.

If you cant gain/keep muscle without steroids, what makes you think you'll be able to gain when you're on them?

I recall that he said " It Is hard for him to keep weight on him". He never said anything about not keeping any weight on, but that It was just more of a challenge because of his body type. It'sIn the second paragraph, so re-read what the gentleman put and then give us your answer.

you are over training most likely, and during football season you should cut your workouts way down or your just going to be pissing away muscle. dont even mess with gear yet, it wont give you this huge edge thats worth the possible problems. Give it 2 more years in the gym, then pin yourself up and you'll be a beast:paddle:

I recall that he said " It Is hard for him to keep weight on him". He never said anything about not keeping any weight on, but that It was just more of a challenge because of his body type. It'sIn the second paragraph, so re-read what the gentleman put and then give us your answer.

Again, Im 18. 6'0" 175lbs. Been lifting since I was 13. Scrawny build. Very difficult for me to keep any weight on

Either way, my answer is the same anyway, and still just as relevant. Steroids will only work if you eat enough to fuel the increased rate of muscle synthesis.

I've said it before, but putting on muscle is like building a house. Whether you have 50 men working on it, or a 500 men working on it, if you dont have enough bricks the house wont get built.

Whether you're on or off steroids doesnt matter if you're not eating enough, eating the right things, or training right. So the logic stands that if he isnt gaining weight NOW, steroids wont do a damn thing for him.

At his age, all he needs is lots of food, and lots of compound exercises. Unless he has a medical condition which hinders his natural testosterone production, then there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be taking anabolics.

first most import is diet ..good food intake and good trening,then good newbie cycle with good qualety gear!
with good 10 weeks cycle you can easy got 25-30lbs!

Back