• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Video games have helped me lose weight!!

xjohnnyjohnsonx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes i bet some are wondering wtf is this dude talking about? Well im eating alot better from the information i've gained from some friends and on this site and i know cardio is a big part in burning some calories and well i know lifting weights isnt a problem for me because its not boring and i like it but the cardio part was always a Boring thing for me too do until i tried something out. I purchased an stationary bike about 3 months ago or around that time and for christmas i got a PS3 system and i wanted to try something new so i put the stationary bike close to the TV set and the playstation and i just get my Ipod and i turn on the PS3 and get my Heartrate monitor on and play a fast impacted game like NBA Live or Madden or NBA 2K9 for the fast action and bam im doing 30 minutes of cardio without even knowing it.. Its funny how some people ( including myself) will make an excuse up to where oh i dont have time for cardio but they can play a few video games at night. well my friends now you can do both at the same time while listening to some jams and dont believe me give it a try , it works !!

:rocker:

baaahhhh.......I prefer basketball for cardio. whatever works for you dude, if video games help you ride the bike for 30 min a day its all good.

baaahhhh.......I prefer basketball for cardio. whatever works for you dude, if video games help you ride the bike for 30 min a day its all good.

I do the same I have extra cables on the TV in my exercise room. All I have to do is unplug the cables from my main tv and walk the playstation to the back and plug it in no fussing with reconnecting it to the tv. I get started on my Elliptical machine and before I know it I've done 45 minutes and sometimes am so wrapped up in the game I'll still keep going another 30 minutes.....

:thumb: yeah i know what you mean. after i did my normal 30 minutes on the bike tonight i was in over time on NBA Live ,so i kept going ,man i wish i woulda thought of this long time ago because now i dont mind doing cardio at home..

Back