• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cell tech hardcore

gettingripped

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been working out for awhile and have decided to step it up by using creatine. I have got cell tech hardcore, it had great reviews. SHould i just use it on the days i work out. I usually only work out on mon and friday. Should i start working out on wed to or everyday? Is there anything else i should be taking beside what i already bought?
Thank you
Taylor

Hi Taylor, welcome to the forum.

Muscletech products are overhyped and too expensive IMO. You can take Creatine on nontraining days. IMO 3-4 days a week is optimum, but everyone is different. Take a multivitamin, Fish oil/EFA capsules.

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat.....

Why take creatine on non training days?

To maintain consistent creatine levels.

and LOL @ buying anything muscletech.

Sorry I wasnt clear, my bad.

I was wondering why you would take it on non training days, as opposed to every day? I dont want to start up a whole thread about taking it pre and post or just post or in the morning ect. But from the reading I have done in the past (it was some time ago, I may be mistaken) it is recommended to take it every day.

Sorry I wasnt clear, my bad.

I was wondering why you would take it on non training days, as opposed to every day? I dont want to start up a whole thread about taking it pre and post or just post or in the morning ect. But from the reading I have done in the past (it was some time ago, I may be mistaken) it is recommended to take it every day.

What I meant was that it is alright to take it on nontraining days as well as training days. Some people recommend take a week off every few weeks, but that's debateable....

The 3-4 days a week was for working out, not for taking creatine....

What I meant was that it is alright to take it on nontraining days as well as training days. Some people recommend take a week off every few weeks, but that's debateable....

The 3-4 days a week was for working out, not for taking creatine....

Ah right, cool. Good post then.

Try lifting 4-5 days a week. Maybe mon,tues,thurs,fri. Also take your creatine everyday. And lastly I do prefer to cycle it personally and also load on it. And there are much better cost effiecient ways out to get your creatine than anything MuscleTech.

Try Primaforce CEE Creatine Ethyl Ester Size: 250 g and maybe with some grape juice. :thumb:

Back