• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opie and Anthony WOW Contest. ***guys should definitely check this out***

meathead

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2002 WOW Contest.

I have a feeling some of you ladies might enjoy this as well.

Warning: The following link contains partial nudity (lot's of nipplage). If you are offended by such things, please do not proceed any further. :finger:

Now, for the rest of us......go check it out!!! :rocker:

BTW, first place is $5000! I'm sure some of the fine ladies on this board could've have easily won if they entered. :yes: :D

I actually know of someone who actually participated in this contest! To protect the innocent I will not name any names. Sadly, she has since been voted off and is no longer in the contest. :(

Voting is over, so go to http://www.opieandanthony.com/ to browse. ;)

Last edited:
O&A have the best show going on the radio.what is up with the Philly girls, they are such a letdown for this contest.

all of their contests are cool.I liked the naughty nighty contest the best

They have a couple cows in that contest

Some of those girls were huge

seyone there is still one philly girl left and she is pretty hot

I think their are a couple of philly girls left.

Originally posted by seyone
O&A have the best show going on the radio.what is up with the Philly girls, they are such a letdown for this contest.

what? #93 is where the money's at!

other notables...
111, 125, 132

check out #128...that has got to be the worst boob job ever! looks like something out of a southpark cartoon! :eek2:

yeah, I can't argue about 93. I'm just saying that for the most part Philly isn't representing to its fullest. Sacremento always has alot of hotties.

say what you may but these girls have a lot of GUTS to show their "stuff" all over the internet like that!

Originally posted by meathead
say what you may but these girls have a lot of GUTS to show their "stuff" all over the internet like that!

I agree with you on that. It bothers me when I hear O&A and the callers dissing some of the girls on the air. If you are a girl that is thinking about doing the contest and you hear someone say that there is "no talent'' then you probably won't do it out of fear of being made fun of too.

no other opinions???!!!

ok that's it!!! everyone needs to stop looking at the breastesses and come back to the board! :yell: :D

#125 is pretty good...#55 is good too.

I want to say that....the only tan lines that are sexy are thong or G-string tan lines....hell that is just scary :scared:

was dat da blond with da hat?:D :D :D

Butt it such a BIGG hat!!!

#76!!! :dance:

... and now they got fired.

I know. that sucks they were the funnest radio people ever better then howard stern

Howard Stern wasn't that good.

What does that say about Opie and Anthony?

They deserve what they got.

IML Gear Cream!
I didnt want that to happen but you knew it was gonna.

I listen to Stern, used to listen to Alex Bennett, very entertaining guy, quit the air some number of years ago to do TV stuff.

Back