• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need help calorie counting and current diet

djk80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heyy,

Anyone know a good site where I can figure out how many calories Im eating....Like the types of food and their calories.....I think I am eating correctly My portion size just might be off

Stats are ::
Age - 21
Height - 5'6 1/2
Weight - 180current --184 a week ago
((**fyi I lost about 3 1/2 pounds a week ago doing this diet/working out but I think most of it was xmas/new years fat as I generally weigh 180))

I want to possibly loose 20 pounds in 2 months I use to weigh 150-160 2 year ago but because of my computer job, stopped playing hockey and not working out its been downhill.

Diet right now consists of ::

Meal 1 :
Protein shake made with 1% milk
Vitamins, Creatine, Fish Oil

Meal 2 :
Oatmeal in a bowl made with water nothing added
1 or 2 slices of whole wheat bread
Whole Banana

Meal 3 :
I'll usually have a can of chicken or tuna
Handful of Almonds
Glass of Milk

Meal 4 :
1 chicken breast
Brown/wild rice
Broccoli or asparagus

**Maybe another handful of almonds in between if I get a little hungry / munch on
**I'll also have a apple somewhere here in the day or before the 4th meal

Meal 5 :
My meal 5 usually varies quite a bit sometimes Ill eat left over chicken, open another can of tuna or just end it with a protein shake
--I also have this progressive vegeGreens stuff that I drink with 1 scoop during the day mostly near the end if nobody knows what it is its ::
Progressive Nutritional Therapies - Vege Greens

Thats about it I may have another glass of milk or some more almonds if a little bit of hunger sits in. So some days though depending how busy I am I might only get the first 4 meals off but its mostly usually 5-6. Again I am trying to loose 20 pounds in 2 months, no drinking smoking or anything either just straight diet and exercise. I hit the gym about 4-5 times a week with running for about 5-10 minutes and I left full body / push pull rotating days. I do low reps though about 5-8 reps.

Again I am not sure on the calorie intake as I dont really measure out portions I just kinda eye ball everything or use a handful as an example but please any suggestions on what I should be doing or taking that might help.......I eventually wanna get rippppppped haha but I think maybe working out more like I have been doing and losing 20 pounds is a start..Please anything else I need to add or any input would help thanks :)

Most people use FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal - it lets you input all your meals then calculates everything for you.

Youll need to start measuring out your portion sizes properly if you want any sort of an accurate picture, though.

Ah yah I actually just found fitday.com lol and I was just gunna post that I found it but for my weight/height how many calories should I be looking at to reach my goals is there anything I need to add or decrese in my diet For portions like i said I usually use a handful for the almonds...Usually two handfuls for the rice and oatmeal

Im not sure what my bf% is but while its definiately not low I have some fat under the chin I wanna loose 4 shizzle

Do yourself a favor and buy a measuring cup and a scale. Both can be had for less than 10 bucks on Amazon.

And let's not forget Biggly :p

There's a free online version but only if you're active on the forum. The download version is better though.

Both track your workouts and cardio too. :)

Half price today at bitz, see sig

B.

Your meals look great. I would get one of the calorie counters you can find on the internet. Keep in mind, it is o.k. to over eat one day a week. Hope this helps. Sounds like you'll be at your target weight in no time.

Back