• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New and looking for any info

TheViking

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I???ll start by saying hello; I am a 37yr young man, husband and a father of 4. I've been in the military for 18yrs. I love lifting and throwing Highland Games for my hobbies, which I started doing in 2004. Recently I???ve been deployed to Iraq again where I???ve went from 246lbs to 210lbs in the matter of 3 months, not only by eating better foods but allot of running. I'm finding out I can't lift as much as I use to, I???ve gotten really frustrated with this and have been thinking of doing a cycle of Spawn. I really don???t want the size back, but I would like to get back to the lifting the weight I was before I lost the 30 plus lbs. I have about 5 months before my first game so I figure I need to get started soon. And so here I am doing my research. In need of help.......

Hi Viking. First I'd like to say thank you for helping us all keep the rights that so many folks take for granted. I'm 53 and been very serious about my lifting again for over a year now. Been lifting all my life but due to job, family, etc have just gotten back into it hard. I'm 6ft1, 206 and fairly cut. But like many I'm sure want to get back into being able to lift like I used to.I have just joined this site and from what I can see so far I believe it will be a wealth of information. I have never heard of this particular product that you are wanting to start a cycle of but I am certain you can get some info. Good luck with your cycle and stay safe while deployed.

Back