• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

can too much H20 lead to any problems?

ti6ko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can drinking too much water can lead to any problems? i heard smething like hyper hydratation, i am now currently drinking 3-4 bottels daily(2liters) :\ is this too much ?!?

No, if anything that's too little.

You would literally vomit up water before being able to kill yourself with it. The only case I've heard of recently is the "Wee for the Wii" contest where a woman died from funneling gallons of water into herself.

It would take something retarded like that for water to hurt you.

can drinking too much water can lead to any problems?

the only problem i've encountered is frequent urination which is just annoying

No, if anything that's too little.

to say 6-8L a day is too little is a bit of a stretch i think... i agree most ppl probably don't drink enough water on a daily basis but 3-4 2L bottles i would think is adequate...

the only problem i've encountered is frequent urination which is just annoying

to say 6-8L a day is too little is a bit of a stretch i think... i agree most ppl probably don't drink enough water on a daily basis but 3-4 2L bottles i would think is adequate...

I think danzik did the same thing as me the first time I read it. I thought it meant 2L total, not 3-4 2L bottles. Whatever the case I agree, 6-8L a day is certainly adequate.

yeah 2L def isn't enough

I think danzik did the same thing as me the first time I read it. I thought it meant 2L total, not 3-4 2L bottles. Whatever the case I agree, 6-8L a day is certainly adequate.

True enough. I assumed he meant the generic .5L bottles like Poland Spring, Acadia, etc. If he meant 4x 2L bottles, then I would ask how he finds the time to do anything but stand in the bathroom and pee.

Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Water intoxication (also known as hyperhydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.[1] Normal, healthy (both physically and nutritionally) individuals have little to worry about accidentally consuming too much water. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume more than 10 liters (2.2 imp gal; 2.6 U.S. gal) of water over the course of just a few minutes, or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet massive amounts of fluid are still consumed."

at boot camp they told us to drink a full canteen each wakeful hour

thats around 18 hours a day

a canteen is 32 oz..

4 gallons
certainly an absurd guideline

i approached it on several occasions
without any real problems
aside from getting murdered for requesting to piss constantly...

IML Gear Cream!
currently i drink no less than 4 bottles a day of pure water

16.9 oz

70oz of water

this is not including
the 20 oz pre workout shake
the 20 oz post workout shake
or the water in protein shakes

im sure there are days i approach 2 gallons (probably never 2 full gallons)
but a normal day is in the 1 gallon range

i recently pissed myself after drinking way too much water. i would call that a problem. i wasnt even drunk. since then ive eased up. i feel like my body tells me when i need more water and then i chug some. not close to bedtime though. ive never drank alot of water but ive got way better since i started training.

i recently pissed myself after drinking way too much water. i would call that a problem. i wasnt even drunk. since then ive eased up. i feel like my body tells me when i need more water and then i chug some. not close to bedtime though. ive never drank alot of water but ive got way better since i started training.

TMI sir, TMI.

uhh ya well then lol can not say i have had that problem

i havnt pissed myself in at least 10 years...

Yes, death.

I drink a little over a gallon a day.

i drink exactly 1 ml below the death standard...

i live on the edge

IML Gear Cream!
yeah good job dude...

merk posted that story like 4 days ago...

I say you could probablly drink even more water. I am currently drinking around 4-5 liters a day.

Your not gonna die if you are sipping drinking water like a normal person. The populations who die of hyponatremia include amphetamine users and marathon runners (they sweat out water and Na then rehydrate by drinking plain old water without replacing electrolytes which leads to the hypoNa and you guys know the rest) and that lady that chugged a ridiculous amount of water all at once.

A normal person with healthy kidneys (and no pathologies present) who isn't chugging liters at a time but drinking steadily throughout the day is not going to die from 'water intoxication.'

My dad used to have headaches every day, he would always complain about them.

He drank a shit ton of water.

Then one day he saw on the news that someone died because they would drink so much water that it started seeping into their brain (or something like that, i dont really know the story.). After that he decided to stop drinking so much water, and he stopped getting headaches.

You can drink too much water, frankly you can consume too much of almost anything... What you are drinking is not probably going to pose any issues.

idk if i could keep up man...

my eyes are yellow as it is

Back