• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Militants fire rockets into Israel after cease-fire

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So much for feeling pity on you.....

Militants fire rockets into Israel after cease-fire

Story Highlights
Gaza militants launch rockets at Israel hours after cease-fire
Israeli spokesman: No one injured in latest attack
Israeli PM Ehud Olmert says Israel would respond if fighting continues
JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Militants fired six rockets into southern Israel and exchanged gunfire with troops in northern Gaza Sunday, hours after Israel declared a unilateral cease-fire in the Palestinian territory, an Israeli spokesman said.

The Qassam rockets were fired into Sderot at 9 a.m. -- seven hours after Israel's cease-fire went into effect. The rockets did not injure anyone, and Israeli aircrafts destroyed the rocket launcher soon afterward, an Israeli military spokesman said.

An hour or two before the rocket attacks, Palestinian gunmen opened fire on Israeli forces in northern Gaza, the Israeli military said. Troops returned fire.

Israel launched an offensive in Gaza just over three weeks ago, with the stated intent of stopping the barrage of rockets -- primarily the short-range homemade Qassam rocket -- fired from the territory into southern Israel by Hamas fighters.

Palestinian medical sources also pulled 30 bodies from rubble in Gaza on Sunday, adding to the death toll from Israel's 22-day offensive in the area.

"If Hamas chooses to still launch rockets, we'll answer back and we'll answer back harsh," said Avital Leibovich, spokeswoman for the Israel Defense Forces Sunday. "It's really up to Hamas. Hamas will be accountable for any launching and every terror activity from the Gaza strip."

Israel also announced Sunday it would open an emergency treatment center at the Erez crossing point from Israel to Gaza for civilians who have been injured in the fighting. It will be "fully equipped and staffed" and Palestinians requiring more involved treatement will be sent to hospitals in Israel, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.

The three-week conflict has killed more than 1,200 people in Gaza and injured more than 5,000 more, many of them Palestinian civilians, according to medical sources in Gaza City. They said 410 children have died. Watch doctors tend to wounded civilians »

On the Israeli side, 10 soldiers and three civilians have been killed and more than 200 soldiers have been wounded since the fighting began, an Israel Defense Forces spokesman said Saturday.

At 2 a.m. Sunday, Israel declared a cease-fire in Gaza. Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel was prepared to respond if Hamas militants continue fighting in Gaza.

"If foes decide to continue to fight against us, then we will be ready and we shall consider ourselves justified in replying," he said.

Hamas leaders responded, saying they did not consider Olmert's declaration a cease-fire as long as Israeli troops remain in the Palestinian territory.

"The troops on the ground is a declaration of war against the Palestinians," said Osama Hamdan, a representative of Hamas, which has held political control of Gaza since 2007. "Israel did not offer anything."

Even before Sunday's rocket attacks, the cease-fire announcement was met with pessimism by Palestinians.

Saeb Erakat, the chief Palestinian negotiator during diplomatic talks about the conflict, noted that Olmert did not say Israeli troops would be leaving Gaza.

"I'm afraid this means the cease-fire will not stand -- it will break," Erakat told CNN International. "Anybody can fire a shot now ... . It's a very fragile moment." Watch Palestinian negotiator say cease-fire will not last »

Islamic Jihad, an extremist group operating in Gaza and listed as a terrorist organization by several governments, said the cease-fire was an Israeli decision that will not impact its actions.

Senior leader Khader Habib told CNN his group will continue fighting until Israel leaves Gaza, and crossings into and out of the territory are opened. Islamic Jihad is not directly affiliated with Hamas.
CNN's Shira Medding contributed to this report.

both sides need their asses beat by a mean stepfather.

So, the Palestinians broke the ceasefire?

I'm shocked...

The only thing that needs to be done is to leave them both to their own devices.

Either the Palestinians get beaten so badly that they stop it, or they all get killed. Either way I'm okay with it.

The only thing that keeps israel from totally eliminating them are all the bleeding hearts...

both sides need their asses beat by a mean stepfather.

This is what blows my mind. Israel agrees to the cease fire, Palestinians broke it.. and it's both of their faults?

This is what ALWAYS happens. This is exactly why Israel needs the finish them once & for all. Everytime they try these bleeding hearts come in & say Israel is so terrible. It's ridiculous.

The only thing that needs to be done is to leave them both to their own devices.

Either the Palestinians get beaten so badly that they stop it, or they all get killed. Either way I'm okay with it.

:thumb:

I'm not a mod anymore, so you should be okay. :)

hahah Id ban myself from life if I see myself turning into Danny anytime soon...I think I have a thousand post window here, I don't know just how many dumb comments I have made, I know quite a few, but I think I have a ways to go before I go that route.....

The sad thing is, Danny even acknowledged that he made dumb comments like I do hahah, we may just be related :geewhiz:

One side of me wants Israel to just kill each and every Palestinian to end this once and for all. It would horrible beyond all measure, but it would prevent another thousand years of war and suffering causing less suffering in the long run.

Another side of me just cussed that side and now a flame war exist inside my head. Fuck you Mino for posting this thread. Now I will need twice as much medication to go to sleep tonight.

how can anyone think the Israelis are saints? both sides are cuntheads. both sides are doing cunthead things. if it quacks like a duck...

if i had to solve this tomorrow i would go in save all the children and kill all the adults. if the kids grew up to wage war on each other i'd repeat the process. eventually they'd learn IF the children can overcome the stupidity the previous generation raises them on. n yes i would kill parents teaching their kids nothing but to live n die for war.

Rockets?

These are handheld M-80s.

The democratic elections that were internationally monitored, and free and fair in 2006 were not recognized.

Why Hamas recognize a cease-fire?

IML Gear Cream!
Rockets?

These are handheld M-80s.

The democratic elections that were internationally monitored, and free and fair in 2006 were not recognized.

Why Hamas recognize a cease-fire?

i r internets

Can't answer nor repond, can you?

That's what I figured.

Lots of one sentence posts, one phrase posts, with little nor no information.

Here's how this all started. Or, how did it start:

It's only 1 minute:

OK, here it is:

Only 1 minute:

YouTube Video

so what youre saying is that Israel retaliated after Hamas fired over TWO HUNDRED ROCKETS into their country?

Nothing about this seems strange.

And the size of the rockets is inconsequential, and your video failed to support your claim that downplayed the size of the weapons, and I fail to believe that all of them are of a small size like youd like us to believe.

I wouldnt care if was handicapped people throwing rocks over my fence, if they do it often enough and for long enough, I would retaliate.

I just would have done it the first week of may.

how can anyone think the Israelis are saints?
for the record, I dont.

However the tactic of bringing the violence to their doorstep, but one or more steps more violent is effective. If somebody is punching you in the face, what do you do? Break their ribs. Would they stop? Probably.

so what youre saying is that Israel retaliated after Hamas fired over TWO HUNDRED ROCKETS into their country?

Nothing about this seems strange.

And the size of the rockets is inconsequential, and your video failed to support your claim that downplayed the size of the weapons, and I fail to believe that all of them are of a small size like youd like us to believe.

I wouldnt care if was handicapped people throwing rocks over my fence, if they do it often enough and for long enough, I would retaliate.

I just would have done it the first week of may.

He's full of shit. M-80s? I watched a news piece on the BBC, who were trying to portray the Palestinians as poor victims, but also showed the remains of the rockets used by the Palestinians.

I'm betting it was a preemptive strike. Few have the intelligence capabilities as good as the Israelis do. It served them very well during the 6-Day War, and quite a bit since.

if my neighbor hasn't shot at me in 4 months i think i'd protect my family by
a) honoring a cease fire that has worked for 4 months

or

b) drawing more fire by breaking it?

i broke it, now my kids are getting shot at again. kinda hard to see that as having any real type of "intelligence" behind it.

good shot on the 6 hamas killed but 99% of the time the Israelis aren't shooting troublemakers, they're shooting unarmed civilians and a lot are children.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

if my neighbor hasn't shot at me in 4 months i think i'd protect my family by
a) honoring a cease fire that has worked for 4 months

or

b) drawing more fire by breaking it?

i broke it, now my kids are getting shot at again. kinda hard to see that as having any real type of "intelligence" behind it.

good shot on the 6 hamas killed but 99% of the time the Israelis aren't shooting troublemakers, they're shooting unarmed civilians and a lot are children.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

thing is, they HAD shot. people in palestine shot rockets at people in israel, and israel had reason to believe something else was going on, so they attacked. I would NEVER try to justify killing civilians, EVER, but I do understand why theyve attacked palestine.

Back