• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama Praises McCain as American Hero

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now that just defines class act.....

Obama Praises McCain as American Hero | Political News - FOXNews.com

President-elect Barack Obama has kind words for his former rival in the presidential campaign.
WASHINGTON -- President-elect Barack Obama is calling his former rival John McCain an American hero who set a standard of patriotism and bipartisanship for all to follow.

Obama praised McCain at a Monday night dinner in Washington honoring the Republican senator from Arizona whom Obama defeated in the November election.

Obama put their campaign criticisms behind them and called for help "in making this bipartisan dinner not just an inaugural tradition, but a new way of doing the people's business in this city."

Video classiness

Obama suprisingly seems to be more a centrist. I'll never agree with him on some issues, but if he really does stay in the middle he can do great.

He's definitely not the savior some people (especially the media) build him up to be, but when he hasn't taken office yet & he's pissing off Pelosi, Reid & left-wing nuts.. maybe he's not the loon I believed he was.

All the same.. Palin 2012 ;)

Obama suprisingly seems to be more a centrist. I'll never agree with him on some issues, but if he really does stay in the middle he can do great.

He's definitely not the savior some people (especially the media) build him up to be, but when he hasn't taken office yet & he's pissing off Pelosi, Reid & left-wing nuts.. maybe he's not the loon I believed he was.

I agree with everything except for the last part.

1232295736388.jpg
?

Surprisingly he does seem to be acting with a level head. We'll see what happens in the months to come.

I hate to be a one trick pony, but I'm keeping a VERY keen eye on how he handles the gun issue. His appointments to his cabinet have NOT impressed me so far. Especially his Secretary of State and Attorney General. :finger:

Back