• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Murderers deserve death penalty

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mom of slain Marine Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak wants death penalty for his killers
Mom of slain Marine Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak wants death penalty for his killers

BY NANCY DILLON AND CORKY SIEMASZKO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 3:58 AM

The mother of murdered Brooklyn Marine Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak has made up her mind - she wants the four Marines accused of killing her son and daughter-in-law put to death.

"They will get as much sympathy from me as they gave my son and my beautiful Quiana, which is none," an angry Henryka Pietrzak-Varga said Monday.

"I will ask for the highest punishment possible, and that's the death penalty," she said. "For what they did, for what they took from us, let them pay with their lives."

Pietrzak-Varga said she and Quiana's mom, Glenda Faye Williams-Jenkins, reached the same decision after wrestling with their consciences for weeks.

"I had problems with this as a Catholic," said Pietrzak-Varga, who lives in Bensonhurst. "But death is death, murder is murder, and for this they deserve punishment."

Breaking down in tears, Pietrzak-Varga added, "They didn't give them a chance to say goodbye, to say a final 'I love you.'"

"They covered their mouths with tape, they silenced them forever," she said. "At first I thought that having to spend a lifetime in jail, having to think about what they did, would be punishment enough. But now I am convinced it isn't, and it can never be."

Pietrzak-Varga said Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak's mom also wants the death penalty, but reached by telephone, the grieving woman declined to say which way she was leaning.

"I don't want to answer that right now," she said, choking back a sob.

Quiana's uncle Kevin Williams made it clear in an e-mail where he stands.

"I want the death penalty for all four," he wrote.

The grieving moms will make their wishes clear when they meet privately for a pretrial sitdown tomorrow with prosecutors in Riverside, Calif.

Prosecutors, who want input from the victims' next of kin, have not said whether they will seek the death penalty, and a judge still must decide whether to allow it.

Pietrzak-Varga will also give prosecutors potent victim impact statements from her Brooklyn pastor, and from a decorated Polish-American Marine.

"Men who would deliberately do harm in such a brutal manner to a fellow Marine and his wife are a disgrace to the uniform," wrote Sgt. Matt Erszkowicz of Passaic, N.J., who earned a Purple Heart while serving in Iraq.

"We should not tolerate such monsters in the ranks of our military nor in our society."

The Rev. Andrzej Kurowski of St. Frances de Chantal Church in Borough Park said his flock of 2,000 Polish immigrant families is "emotionally and morally devastated."

Pietrzak's death "came from the hands of people [who] should learn from Jan Pawel how to be a man, husband and American," the pastor wrote.

Noting that he is a priest, Kurowski did not call for the death penalty. Instead, he urged a "just judgment" for the "four criminals dressed [in] U.S. Marines uniforms."

The influential Polish American Congress also weighed in, urging the court to impose a "punishment to fit the crime."

Even if the Marines were sentenced to death, it could be years before they're executed.

There are 770 prisoners on California's Death Row, and executions have been on hold for three years because a federal court ruled that the state's lethal injection procedures are inhumane.

The accused Marines - Pvt. Emrys John, 18; Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, 20; Pvt. Kesuan (Psycho) Sykes, 21, and Pvt. Kevin Cox, 20 - have pleaded not guilty.

The Pietrzaks were murdered Oct. 15 after the gun-toting Marines burst into their Temecula, Calif., home, police said.

The killers tied up and tortured the couple. They violated Quiana repeatedly. Then John shot them both in the head, police said.

John and Miller worked for Pietrzak, a Polish-born Iraq war vet who was a helicopter mechanic at Miramar Marine Corps Air Station in San Diego.

Prosecutors said the motive was robbery, and that the fact that Pietrzak, 24, was white and his 26-year-old wife was black did not figure in the crime. The suspects are all black.

Neither mom is convinced this was a simple robbery, and both told the Daily News last week they were still struggling with the death penalty question.

The accused Marines will not be at the meeting.

csiemaszko@nydailynews.com

life for life, eye for eye.....

A senseless murder, what was it all for?

I believe a lot of these guys really don't mind spending time in prison, I guess it's like an all boys club for them.....they can lift weights, eat decent, they have a bed to sleep in and all the man ass to please them.

As a good friend of mine always says "thin out the herd"

770 people on death row alone, living on tax payers money, and Cali still wants more money? Point made.

I have no problem with it. First degree murderers should get the death penalty.

As a good friend of mine always says "thin out the herd"

770 people on death row alone, living on tax payers money, and Cali still wants more money? Point made.

this pisses me off.. all because someone said lethal injection is inhumane? fuck, thats the easiest way to go! i guess we could put them all in a big shower, and gas them unsuspectingly..

this pisses me off.. all because someone said lethal injection is inhumane? fuck, thats the easiest way to go! i guess we could put them all in a big shower, and gas them unsuspectingly..

Nope, kill them the same way they killed the Marine Sgt.

Shoot them in the head.

c'mon.. you dont think some sort of nerve gas that makes them bleed out their skin and eyes would be fun?

c'mon.. you dont think some sort of nerve gas that makes them bleed out their skin and eyes would be fun?

I'm hoping they don't die immediatly from the gunshot....suffer a bit.

But I now approve of your method now that you made it clear. :)

Can't forget the part where they raped the woman. Put them with a bunch of fags in prison for a couple weeks, then shoot'em in the head.

Can't forget the part where they raped the woman. Put them with a bunch of fags in prison for a couple weeks, then shoot'em in the head.

I'm on board with this.

IML Gear Cream!
If the case can be proven by forensics, that person should be put to death without question.

"dinner for wolves"

No Death...

Work on a chain gang or push or pedal to power a turbine the rest of your life.

Illegal Immigrants caught here...
Same. Powering a generator in a prison.

No Death...

Work on a chain gang or push or pedal to power a turbine the rest of your life.

Illegal Immigrants caught here...
Same. Powering a generator in a prison.

I like the Monkey's ideas, then again Nerve Gas is also fun...Hmmm, can we make a nerve gas that causes them to pedal faster before killing them.

Here's another idea - Human Kevlar. I'd be willing to bet the other Marines (most of them) aren't too happy with their actions, so I'd hand these guys over to some Marines in Iraq to use as human shields or just to do with as they see fit (I can see a large dog-pile on these guys - or maybe a nice way to relieve some sexual tension :daydream:).

Edit - If we do send them to Iraq and there is a fight, lets televise it as a pay-per-view and help generate some money for deserving organizations like the USO, Vets organizations, support for families of murder victims, rape victims, just to name a few. Can you imagine the 100's of millions of dollars this event could generate in addition to being a great way to help get some well deserving Marines into a little MMA action - help a guy with his career, get rid of a murder, and take in massive ammounts of money for a good cause - a win, win, win, win (we still force them to spend time at a pedal plant - payback for society)!!

Last edited:
If you want to believe in the death penalty, read up on some 3 teenagers from Ukraine nicknamed something or other "maniacs" who killed 21 people and videotaped one killing of a victim (don't watch video). They repeatedly hammer his head with a mini sledge hammer and then poke his eyes out with screwdrivers and start going at his stomach with the screwdriver and then hammer again all while laughing and the victim going in and out of consciousness. The victim was an innocent 40 year old sleeping in a park or something.

Shit like this makes me absolutely support capital punishment in certain cases.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want to believe in the death penalty, read up on some 3 teenagers from Ukraine nicknamed something or other "maniacs" who killed 21 people and videotaped one killing of a victim (don't watch video). They repeatedly hammer his head with a mini sledge hammer and then poke his eyes out with screwdrivers and start going at his stomach with the screwdriver and then hammer again all while laughing and the victim going in and out of consciousness. The victim was an innocent 40 year old sleeping in a park or something.

Shit like this makes me absolutely support capital punishment in certain cases.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, that video was disturbing. I also support lining some people up and shooting them in public for extreme cases like this.

See, if we could just get this all done properly it wouldn't be an issue. The problem comes in when people who are not guilty get the guilty verdict because the powers that be fight the admission of clean forensics or in some way impede due process for reasons that have nothing to do with justice.

Remove all that and I'd be all over the death penalty. Fact is, the death penalty is the only response we as a society should allow if any manor of forensic evidence is produced showing a person guilty of:

1) The rape of children
2) The intentional murder of any human being
3) Ever having sported a mullet

Those on death row should become human lab rats and all the animals we test shit on will be set free. We would make huge leaps in scientific discovery by sidestepping all the procedures needed prior to human testing....

Like that show Testees, which is a funny show if you've ever watched it, but instead the prisoner won't get paid....

I agree, take a life then give up your life.
tracker.gif

Muderers deserve death penalty? Go ahead. Keep putting band-aid on the infected wound.:yell:

IML Gear Cream!
Lets not stop with the death penalty, I say spay the parents so that they won't produce any more animals.

Back