• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Don't Hate Jews , I Hate Israel

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And more importantly Zionism.

Israel has exploited the idea of identity politics, they've created this idea that if you're Jewish, you MUST support Israel. Since so many hate their policies, a lot of people conclude that they hate the Jews. This is sad and is Israel's fault for forcing people to identify with them.

I hate Israel, not the Jews. And this is a thread were over time I will educate and intellectually debate the many reasons.

I think you need a hobby :thumb:

Thanks I do have a few hobbies, in between I like to spend some time on this message board. Thanks for responding to the topic at hand.

As I said this is more or less my thesis for this topic. I will try and elaborate on over time, just not at this minute. It is a topic I feel passionate about and I wanted to lay out the groundwork for it. More too come.

I'm okay with not only Jews, but also the policies of Israel.

I knew this when he sent out emails with a different user name. Either a new hobby or some good pussy.

Thanks I do have a few hobbies, in between I like to spend some time on this message board. Thanks for responding to the topic at hand.

As I said this is more or less my thesis for this topic. I will try and elaborate on over time, just not at this minute. It is a topic I feel passionate about and I wanted to lay out the groundwork for it. More too come.

i thought you just wanted attention since your post is anything less than entertaining...

p.s.- I'm sure israel doesnt like you either...:roflmao:

i thought you just wanted attention since your post is anything less than entertaining...

p.s.- I'm sure israel doesnt like you either...:roflmao:

Its meant to be educational, my friend

First you must understand the mindset of the people running the country:

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel...Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."
--Rafael Eitan, chief of staff of the Israel Defense Forces, quoted in Yediot Ahronot, April 13, 1983, and The New York Times, April 14, 1983.

Maybe we should give the Mexicans Brazil then hate the Brazilian people when they refuse to just fork over their land. :nerd:

Israelis are starting to hate Israel and what their politicians are doing in their name.

Israelis Against Israel

If you were a captive of the US mind control
policies (i.e. the corporate news media) you'd
believe two things:

1. Israel is "defending" itself against the
Palestinians

2. All Israelis support their government's
policy of endless war against Palestinian
civilians

It's this second lie that the US-Israeli media
mafia guards most closely - and desperately hopes
Americans never figure out.

Contrary to Israeli war party propaganda in the US, not all Jews and not all Israelis support Israel's Nazi-like conduct in the Occupied Territories...

IML Gear Cream!
Its meant to be educational, my friend

First you must understand the mindset of the people running the country:

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel...Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."
--Rafael Eitan, chief of staff of the Israel Defense Forces, quoted in Yediot Ahronot, April 13, 1983, and The New York Times, April 14, 1983.

7 million people surrounded by 30 million who want to wipe them out.

any chance you want to post some of the Islamic leaders inflaming statements stating what they want to do to the Jews? y'now because this thread is about education and all:rolleyes:

Maybe we should give the Mexicans Brazil then hate the Brazilian people when they refuse to just fork over their land. :nerd:

This is an extremely simplistic comparison that is not really even valid.

We didn't do anything. This was a british plan. The UK controlled Palestine. This was started after WW1 and completed by the united nations after WW2.

The biggest mistake of the Arab people was declaring war on Israel after Isreal declared independence. Anyone care to take a look at a map of what was originally given to the Jews? This plan had merits. Multiple wars have left the palestinian people with less and less land.

Israeli bulldozer kills American protester

Israeli bulldozer runs over 23-year-old woman

Tuesday, March 25, 2003 Posted: 4:19 PM EST (2119 GMT)

RAFAH, Gaza (CNN) -- An Israeli bulldozer killed an American woman Sunday who had been protesting its use to destroy Palestinian houses in Rafah.
The woman, Rachel Corrie, 23, of Olympia, Washington, was taken to a hospital, where she died of her injuries. She was a senior at Evergreen State College in Olympia but was not enrolled this quarter, the school said.

"She was raising her hands and yelling at the bulldozer driver to stop," Arraf said. "The bulldozer driver paid no attention. ... He buried Rachel with dirt, which ended up, obviously, knocking her down. Then he ran over her, and then reversed and ran over her again."

This is an extremely simplistic comparison that is not really even valid.

We didn't do anything. This was a british plan. The UK controlled Palestine. This was started after WW1 and completed by the united nations after WW2.

The biggest mistake of the Arab people was declaring war on Israel after Isreal declared independence. Anyone care to take a look at a map of what was originally given to the Jews? This plan had merits. Multiple wars have left the palestinian people with less and less land.

i know, my point is who had the authority to give away someone else's land? if you listen to the Israeli's protesting against the Israeli military actions today they are saying this is not a military protecting or representing it's people but a military endangering it's people with it's greed for land it has no right to take.

RAFAH, Gaza (CNN) -- An Israeli bulldozer killed an American woman Sunday who had been protesting its use to destroy Palestinian houses in Rafah.
The woman, Rachel Corrie, 23, of Olympia, Washington, was taken to a hospital, where she died of her injuries. She was a senior at Evergreen State College in Olympia but was not enrolled this quarter, the school said.

"She was raising her hands and yelling at the bulldozer driver to stop," Arraf said. "The bulldozer driver paid no attention. ... He buried Rachel with dirt, which ended up, obviously, knocking her down. Then he ran over her, and then reversed and ran over her again."

The propaganda shit you read and don't understand is astounding.

This is the second dumb ass no nothing Seattle-living American that's been hit by a bulldozer.

If you run out in front of a very load bulldozer pushing a small hill's worth of dirt, the driver isn't going to see you and you're going to get run over. If not because of simple physics, it'll happen because you're a dumb ass.

The propaganda shit you read and don't understand is astounding.

This is the second dumb ass no nothing Seattle-living American that's been hit by a bulldozer.

If you run out in front of a very load bulldozer pushing a small hill's worth of dirt, the driver isn't going to see you and you're going to get run over. If not because of simple physics, it'll happen because you're a dumb ass.

Joseph Smith, 20, a student and a fellow activist from Missouri, said: “She was sitting in the path of the bulldozer. The bulldozer saw her and ran over her. She ended up completely underneath it. He absolutely knew she was there.”

maybe ray charles was driving it :thinking:

i suppose the military people over there that are refusing to follow orders they consider to be war crimes have no idea what is going on either? maybe they too were raised in Seattle? it's easy to ignore things you don't want to see.

i know, my point is who had the authority to give away someone else's land?

Well at the time the UK had the mandate over the lands of Palestine.

Joseph Smith, 20, a student and a fellow activist from Missouri, said: ???She was sitting in the path of the bulldozer. The bulldozer saw her and ran over her. She ended up completely underneath it. He absolutely knew she was there.???

Seems to me playing chicken with a bulldozer is not very smart.

sorry but i find this funny. seriously.. call me cold or whatever, but any person dumb enough to sit in front of a very large bulldozer or tank or whatever deserves to die. wtf was this dumbass thinking? who are her parents? seriously..

IML Gear Cream!
Seems to me playing chicken with a bulldozer is not very smart.

Seems to me defending a military that has no qualms killing Americans isn't very smart either.

Seems to me defending a military that has no qualms killing Americans isn't very smart either.

:roflmao:

This was in Israel. American or not this person chose to go to another country and stand in front of a bulldozer. I'm all for protecting Americans, except from themselves.

I would consider this story more of a suicide attempt really

sorry but i find this funny. seriously.. call me cold or whatever, but any person dumb enough to sit in front of a very large bulldozer or tank or whatever deserves to die. wtf was this dumbass thinking? who are her parents? seriously..

i think for some it's just impossible to imagine the depravity in the minds of other humans. she had a regard for human life and expected the driver would too. she was sitting down eating her meals with Palestinian families every day, watching them play with their children. She was thinking they were worth defending, that they simply didn't deserve to have their homes plowed under.

she was maybe thinking the Geneva Conventions actually mattered. here in the U.S. we expect things to matter too, like our constitutional rights. more and more often they don't and people willing to lay down their lives, literally, to protest important doctrines being ignored get called dumbasses.

i guess it's ok to ignore the rules when it's someone you don't like that's targeted. when our turn comes who will stand up for those who remained silent when they watched the same crimes happen to another people? will it be okay when someone targets our women and children claiming well their marines live amoung them? how loud will we bleat when it's our homes getting plowed under?

and yea she should have been on her feet ready to run. she was there long enough to have learned something. i think she expected her being American would protect her.

This was in Israel. American or not this person chose to go to another country and stand in front of a bulldozer. I'm all for protecting Americans, except from themselves.

so you're a good christian boy laughing at a woman who died because she wanted peace. jesus would be so proud. :nerd:

so you're a good christian boy laughing at a woman who died because she wanted peace. jesus would be so proud. :nerd:

i'm a good Christian boy who laughs at the idea of a girl committing suicide to bring peace to the middle east.

This problem has enough stupid people committing suicide. We need people who will live for their ideals, not die for them.

i'm a good Christian boy who laughs at the idea of a girl committing suicide to bring peace to the middle east.

This problem has enough stupid people committing suicide. We need people who will live for their ideals, not die for them.

wwjd? didn't he die for his?

wwjd? didn't he die for his?

Bingo. Christianity today has little to do with what it was founded on. Anyone thinking differently is just kidding themselves.

if jesus lived today most "Christians" wouldn't give him the time of day. they would see him as a dirty, homeless, crazy person and step around him sleeping on the sidewalk while they were on their way to give their tithing to the church.

I have to agree. Your American citizenship means squat when you aren't on US soil. Sorry, but that bitch was stupid, and hardly worth making the news.

if jesus lived today most "Christians" wouldn't give him the time of day. they would see him as a dirty, homeless, crazy person and step around him sleeping on the sidewalk while they were on their way to give their tithing to the church.
you are fucking goin overboard.

get in check

Back