• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tired, Sleepy, Feeling run down....

nkira

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:yawn: Anyone feel like Tired, Sleepy, Feeling run down once in a while? Energy levels are so low that i don't care what happens around me.

Happens to me at least once a month.....the day it happens i am in bed whole day sleeping....even if i don't fall asleep i don't feel like leaving the bed.

Previous night slept at 12.30 Am, got up at 10.30 Am feeling all tired and run down....did heavy breakfast no tea or coffee....30 mins later again to bed....up at 4.00PM had some bread chicken and a glass of whey in water. Then felt ok & now posting this.

Any one experienced this? I sleeping time is not fixed and always crosses 10.30pm mark, morning have to get up between 8 to 9 am. Usually finish gym workout at 9PM then home -- bath --- food -- some TV or computer -- then sleep.

Strange thing is that when i wakeup in the afternoon at around 4pm, my hearing sensitivity sky rockets, even the microwave beeps sounds annoyingly loud....why does this happen? After around 1 hours the hearing is normal again. Weired....

Last edited:
I don't know about the hearing sensitivity thing, but sleep debt is NOT a myth and does accumulate over time and your body will shut down after a certain point to get back that sleep.

I watched a documentary on sleep a few months ago and it gave an example of some dude who tried to go around the world in a balloon. Well he didn't sleep for an extraordinary amount of time, but after a while his body literally shut down. He literally just went into a deep sleep on the spot, wound up "sleep walking" and caught himself trying to climb out of the balloon i don't know how many hundreds of feet up in the air.

In the end, i know i sound like a parrot sometimes, go get checked out by a qualified medical practitioner. Don't trust these things to a bunch of bodybuilders on the internet, and that includes me.

I think my body and mind was compensating for the sleep debt.
My routine, (Differs only on thursday( Office off), Saturday (No gym only cardio at home), Sunday (no gym no cardio)

Wakeup between 8 to 9 AM
To office by 10am
Office ends at 5.30pm
At gym by 7.00PM
Home by 8:30 to 9 PM
Sleep (anywhere between 11.30PM to sometimes 3.00AM)
All this also involves driving around 60km daily, mostly traffic time.

But anyways i'll be going to the doc for evaluation.

Post your thoughts though,

Forgot to post, went to doc he said don't do anything, prescribed a multi tab, thats all.

Lol, fuckin doctors. If you're not dying, they don't care.

I can't say anything conclusive, but it seems you may just need to stay on a set schedule. Get to bed on time and get enough sleep. Keep hydrated and nourished, take the multivit/minerals and hope for the best.

Just eat good and get sleep. If you are under a lot of stress or dealing with a stressful thing in life your body can act real funny. I know sometimes I get pulled down by stress and anxiety of situations in life. I think it is normal and you have to work through it and force yourself to do what needs to get done each day. In addition to do what you can to eat/train/sleep like you should. Lastly you should find ways to cope with your troubles in a healthy way. Good luck!

Latest breed of doctors is almost always useless..... Sleep Sleep Sleep.......zzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZZ

Last edited:
I can relate with the sleep sensitivity things, but my hearing only gets that like when I am extremely over-tired. For example - when I stay up all night and then go to school.

Hate it when it happens.....makes me so irritable.

Hey I have the same feeling sometimes. It usually comes with the change from winter to spring or from fall to winter...atleast for me.

I also notice the same feeling if I work out too much in a certain week. Like I will feel weak and burnt out after my 5 day in a row of working out.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey I have the same feeling sometimes. It usually comes with the change from winter to spring or from fall to winter...atleast for me.

I also notice the same feeling if I work out too much in a certain week. Like I will feel weak and burnt out after my 5 day in a row of working out.

So how do you counter it?

In women this monthly fatigue is very common, during the ovulation cycle ( late cycle after ovulation) when progesterone is at its highest, and it affects some women more than others. ( Progesterone is very sedating). In fact, when women take mixed hormone replacement, they are told to take their progesterone pill just before bed since it can be very sedating and it helps them fall asleep. Birth control pills that don't cycle ( that provide the same dose of progesterone, estrogen) usually take care of it. Now, if you are a man, not sure, but like other posters stated, there is such thing as the need for everybody to catch up on sleep debt.

Back