• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

500 Million Americans Losing Jobs Every Month

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Those Republicans need to stop stalling and pass Pelosi's Trillion dollar stimulus, we wont survive long losing jobs at this rate.

YouTube Video

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Why so serious?

isn't there only like 300ish million people in the whole country?

According to the 3rd most powerful person in this country this means:
16 000 000 jobs lost per day
672 000 job lost per hour
11 00 jobs lost per minute
180 jobs lost per second
At this rate many of you who posted here already lost a job!!! This is awful!!!
I am at work (that is if I still have my job), and my internet news is not Breaking with record number of job losses. Are they saying anything on TV?

that was a comment to the video lol

I mean still we are losing jobs at an alarming rate...

500 million. Try 7 million.

LOL @ the thread title.

The entire country is unemployed, as well as 200 million babies yet to be born. :eek2:

things are pretty shitty but 500m? a little hyperbole? :funny::funny::funny:

The trillion dollar stimulus will only drive us furthur into the whole and make the recovery that much harder and longer.

Just look and see how much the wonderful TARP program has helped us out.

IML Gear Cream!
It would be AWWWWESOME if Obama came on tv and played this clip and then turned to the camera and said "Nancy, you're fired!" she can join those 500 million ghosts she must be seeing......

We need to send the money to the individual taxpayer with an accounting system to what we actually are in debt for: Pay off exactly what is needed per person with no excess. Instead of sending it Wall Street cronies who just give themselves bonuses.

Back