• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Darkside Labs Halo-bol?

EVIL KNIGHT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I WANT TO FIND OUT IF I GOT A HOMEMADE BOTTLE AND IF I DID'NT IS THIS ANY GOOD AT ALL. I HAVE USED THE ORIGINAL HALODROL. THIS CLAIMS TO HAVE 60MGs OF THE SAME COMPOUND BUT THE LABEL LOOKS ALMOST LIKE THEY PRINTED IT OUT ON A COMPUTER AND STUCK IT ON A BOTTLE OF DOLLAR STORE VITAMINS OR SOMETHING. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS.

Definitely a home printed label but the product is gtg.

same feel with alot of "research chemicals"

thanks for the answers guys. i'll let you know if it feels like anything is happening in a few more days if it is infact 60mg of halodrol. 3 years ago i did the original and effects started in 5 - 7 days. im on 4th day now

I can say that it is 100% legit. We no longer carry this product or any other one for that matter. , Sorry about the labels our first run of professional labels go messed up and I wanted to let the stuff go cheap so we created our own lol.

Thanks to those who purchased the product! You will not be disappointed!

I can say that it is 100% legit. We no longer carry this product or any other one for that matter. , Sorry about the labels our first run of professional labels go messed up and I wanted to let the stuff go cheap so we created our own lol.

Thanks to those who purchased the product! You will not be disappointed!

Are you guys out for good? What happened? :(

Back