• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you bench?

Scream'n

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I thought that would get your attention! So, ladies and gents- What do you bench, squat and dead? Leave the bullshit at home.

On a good day you'd see me bench 340 Great day-355 (Goal 400)
I dead 315 3X10 - Max 425? (Goal 485)
Squat (3 knee surgeries-I am working on it, don't worry!) 215 3x10 - Goal 315 for a set.

Long arms and a bum knee make pwr lifting a f'n chore!

I am 17 and have been lfting for 4 months, I bench 3 sets of ten reps at 250 pounds.

I forgot to say - but your wt. would be good info. I weigh about 245 right now.

Weight 208
Bench 315

Last edited:
(looks to see if no one's looking ...)

I bench a measly 205 for 8 reps at 161 lbs :eek:
But, they FEEL like 300 to me (does that count ?)

I can squat for 8 good long reps with 285 (yup, legs are way better than chest for me).

And I can deadlift 290! Clean! :thumb:

Please, don't go asking people for their biceps size now .. it's embarrasing .. :D

I am 6 foot 1 and 105 kilos/231 pounds...so i am only lifting a little moren than i weigh!!! u have no idea how hard chin ups/push ups are for me!

Coleman - You have got to quit smok'n dope!! 250 for 10 is killer. You are 17. When I was 17 I weighed 155 lbs. (I couldn't do shit - Not one plate!) Get a spotter to aid you in your pullups - they'll come!

Ta, man. u mst be a friggin tank now lifting 340

Last time I went to the gym... bench 110lbs and squat 160lbs, don't really do deadlifts :shrug: and I'm NOT telling you my weight :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
It's rare for me to see a girl squat (with more than nickels on) - that is cool Butterfly!

weight 159.( need to lean out another 20lbs tho bummer for competition ).. Biceps at 15" .....and I can bench 150. squat at 180 deadlifts at 210( but that was a PB attempt) legpress 750 without working up too much of a sweat. and I got the muscles to prove it LOL.....

anyway..

Erilay'a

Thanks Scream'n!!! You'll find there are a few of us ladies here at IM that can do some damage ;)

Eri - I knew you would show up! WOW on the stats! Strong chicks are way cool.

yah well you have seen my biceps and um other attributes so you knows I can back it up.. I have that pm to send you. ya know about that umm "dream" LoL .. wink wink

Eri'

Originally posted by butterfly
Thanks Scream'n!!! You'll find there are a few of us ladies here at IM that can do some damage ;)

Finally.....some chicks with muscles. :heartpump :heartpump

I'm 6'3 close to 6'4 I weight 224 lbs and increasing. Got 315 lbs on last week test :( 10 lbs less than on my previous test which I was stuck there for like 7 months and instead of going up I go down f*ck f*ck fuckkkkkkk :headbang: My chess looks better than what it did 7 month ago but it does not show on my lift

Update: Wops did not read the rest of the post

Squat: 450 lbs got it last week, was at 435lbs previously
Dead lift: 465 lbs been there for quite a wile
Power Clean: 275 lbs
Hang Clean: 240 lbs

Last edited:
Weight 198
Bench 400+
Dead 450+
Squat 450+ (needs work)

I am going to start a 6 month bulking cycle after labor day. My goals are:

Weight 215
Bench 450+
Dead 500+
Squat 550+

We shall see.

Man and to think that I though I had done 335lbs b/c of my awesome math skills only to find out later it was 315lbs. Man If I don???t get the actual 335 on my next test next week before school starts I???m going to follow that plan don???t give a shiat what my coach says b/c he is the one that writes out workout routing on the board... Thx for the link ;)

I bench 75.... weight of 40lbs + bar

Just call me Arnold. :\

I don't use barbells anymore. I use the Dumb bells (DB)

Currently before I start to shed from bulking: (In Atlanta!)

Wgt. 305
Ht: 6'1"

Bench: 135 lb. DB's (each wise guys!) for 10
Deadlift: Just started incorporated them after 7 years: 365 lbs.
Squat: 355 lbs. But stopped
Leg press instead: 1100 lbs. +

God, I hate these type of questions from people in the gym. Message board, is fine!

When cutting (soon) I incorporate the 30 rep rule on all exercises. Time to break out the supplemements! LOL!

Doh, ok, i'm going to have to work harder on my bench.

Dude, how in the world do you have 1000+ posts in ONLY ONE MONTH???

Ask Bigss on that one Twin Peaks. He instigated all weekend long!

Well, Earwax, your spared because by the time I see you in Hotlanta, I will be in a cutting phase and will be cutting the weights by half or more. I'm going to be doing a vomiting 30 reps or slightly less!

Why would you cut your weights in half for a cutting phase? Cutting is all about diet, not the way you lift. You either lift to build muscle or you don't. There is no special way to cause more "cuts" in the muscle.

I always thought, "Higher Reps are better during a cutting cycle" because my body react a lot different when I use the 5 rep rule.

Sure, regardless of the weights you move will always build muscle but............ I'll let you finish this.

Originally posted by davidjasondean
I always thought, "Higher Reps are better during a cutting cycle" because my body react a lot different when I use the 5 rep rule.

Sure, regardless of the weights you move will always build muscle but............ I'll let you finish this.

Sorry DJ, I don't really don't understand your comment. I don't get whether you are asking a question or being a tad sarcastic. Either way, reread my last post!:D

Back