• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A-Rod tested positive

:ohyeah:

soxmuscle, please don't change. :D

Never.

If you're going to be a jackass, you're going to be treated like a jackass.

See: Mark Teixeira mega thread

Or how many homeruns did Babe Ruth actually hit. Considering the Ground Rule Double wasn't implemented until 1930. Before that anything that was hit over the fence in the air or after a hop was considered a homerun.

Yup - it's all relative.

I don't like the guy, but Bonds doesn't have an asterisk next to his name in my record books.

David Wells:

"If Derek Jeter tried it I'd be [shocked], and the rest of the field is on its own," Wells told The Post on Monday.

"Baseball would fold if Derek Jeter came out and said he did steroids. He's just such a good individual. He's a model citizen of Major League Baseball and probably a good role model for the world. That's the one guy it would surprise the hell out of me if he did it."

bio-chem is the bully.
I'm retaliating to the bully's ridiculousness.

let me get this right. i'm a bully because i gave you a compliment? you really are fucking retarded.

let me get this right. i'm a bully because i gave you a compliment? you really are fucking retarded.

No - you're a bully for our past altercation.

And if you really didn't know that, you are far more retarded than I.

No - you're a bully for our past altercation.

And if you really didn't know that, you are far more retarded than I.

I've got to admit I really don't remember our previous altercation. I wouldn't even use that word to describe it. I don't remember what it was about or what happened. it really isn't that high on my radar of caring.

BDD_nyjunkies_21009_twit.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I've got to admit I really don't remember our previous altercation. I wouldn't even use that word to describe it. I don't remember what it was about or what happened. it really isn't that high on my radar of caring.

My life isn't consumed by bio-chem from IM if that's what you're implying. It's pretty simple to me, you act like a dickhead, you're going to get dickhead responses.

I probably should have waited to return the "being a dickhead" favor for a time when you make an ass out of yourself and not when you're complimenting me, but I took it as another snide remark.

If that wasn't your intention, I apologize. If it was your intention, I don't apologize.

Other than that though, carry on.

Who fucking cares. Let them all do it, and they all are on a level playing field.

What about the people who dont want to do? That doesnt manke much sense. Sure we are sick of hearing about it on ESPN, but it is hockey season and face it thats a lame ass time in sports! :)

Who fucking cares. Let them all do it, and they all are on a level playing field.

Last I checked, steroids are illegal. You gonna let them all smoke crack, too?

What about the people who dont want to do? That doesnt manke much sense. Sure we are sick of hearing about it on ESPN, but it is hockey season and face it thats a lame ass time in sports! :)

You southerners. No respect for a real sport.

Put yourself in A-Rod's shoes.

Pretend you're being interviewed by Katie Couric.

Knowing that the "steroid" question is likely to come up, do you prepare to lie completely, tell a little white lie or come forward with the truth?

Obviously, I can see telling the truth. To a lesser extent, I can see telling a little white lie. But how on fucking earth can you completely lie the way Rodriguez did?

Watching it again this morning, that interview really bugs me. He basically implies that because he's such a dominant player, he never felt the need to even sniff steroids, something we now know is false.

Believing that this would never come out or not, I just don't see how somebody could lie through their teeth like that and say it with such honor and dignity.

I never felt the need to take any performance enhancing drugs because I'm such an incredible poster and an incredible person here at IM. I never felt the pressure to do what others were doing because I'm just so damn good at what I do. Ya know? It's never been challenging for me, I just use my natural talent to get the job done and.. of course.. it's worked for me. I'm the greatest!

And A-Rod says he couldn't be truthful with Katie Couric because he couldn't even be truthful to himself.

LMFAO!

What a retard. He should quit MLB and join the Special Olympics.

Meh.... don't care.

He is probably still using, and I don't care. Just play good ball.

On the field, I don't care.

Off of it, I just can't figure out this guy for the life of me.

IML Gear Cream!
Off field I could care less who he is. Just provide me entertainment.

I ain't looking to be his buddy.

I care because I take joy in Yankee misfortune.

Last I checked, steroids are illegal. You gonna let them all smoke crack, too?

They are going to do it no matter what. And I don't think any starting players are not doing it in some form.

More and more players are coming out saying that A-Rod shouldn't make the Hall of Fame, even if he surpasses the all-time numbers in multiple categories.

Do you agree or disagree?

It's interesting that he said he only did steroids while with Texas but look at his numbers there, I didn't realize how crazy his numbers were there.

I know the Yankees had a few roided up players but ever see that Texas lineup.....it looks like they all shot up.

Definately HOF. Same with Bonds.

Mcguire I don't think so.

Any money he is still using.

Definately HOF. Same with Bonds.

Mcguire I don't think so.

Any money he is still using.

I dont think McGwire has a chance either. If he was still playing then maybe....more and more guys are going to come out or get put on the spot for using. The more people it happens to the better chance for the great players who have been using it.

It's interesting that he said he only did steroids while with Texas but look at his numbers there, I didn't realize how crazy his numbers were there.

I know the Yankees had a few roided up players but ever see that Texas lineup.....it looks like they all shot up.

The Ballpark in Arlington is notoriously known as a hitters park.

A-Rod's stats are actually unusually consistent.

Back