• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Joaquin Phoenix's Letterman Disaster

whether he is acting or fucked up, i don't know why the audience is laughing. that interview was stupid as shit and incredibly boring.

patrick

Good stuff.

I'm surprised more actors don't go on those shows high or drunk.

It's easy publicity.

Maybe its just the eccentric actor thing, or maybe he's taking the Howard Hughes route? Or, maybe he just took too many Valium? Cause, he sure was slurring a lot!

Either way, that was just cooky!:wacko:

It's sad how these people, who are supposed to be the
"Luckiest, most fortunate" let themselves get so overwhelmed.
Strung out on the false reality that they are something more than simple people...

I just watched it. AFTER all of the HOOPLA about this interview.

WHO CARES?

Maybe he's joking. Maybe he's drunk or stoned. Maybe Letterman was being a d*ck.

But I am glad I watched it. Even though, it meant nothing.

Touchet!!!

Dave just leans into him and laughs at him and he looks so pissed hahahah

IML Gear Cream!
Its shtick, he has been having a film crew follow him around for a long time to "document" his rap career.

He is then going to release what I would call a Borat-esque movie.

You guys leave Leaf alone! Given that he had to deal with a God Cult at a young age and deal with hippie parents who named their kids River Phoenix, Rain Joan of Arc Phoenix, Liberty Phoenix and Summer Joy Phoenix I think it's bound to have an impact on him somewhere down the road of life....

I believe it's all a Kaufman-esque gag cause the guy has some musical talent, he grew up singing and playing music in the streets of Venezuela and LA with River and Rain who both did ok with their music. Rain has her own Band and has sung with REM and is friends with Flea.

Besides Joaquin sang his J.Cash bits in Walk the Line so you know he has somewhat of an inclination towards music. And we also know he can play the drugged out bit pretty well too....

Really? Anymore info on this?
Casey Affleck, who is married to Summer Phoenix, has been recording just about everything Joaquin does for a documentary, either about Joaquin's life or about his rap career....

I think it's about the media and largely how American's love when a celebrity crashes and burns. He hates the media since after River's death......

Casey Affleck, who is married to Summer Phoenix, has been recording just about everything Joaquin does for a documentary, either about Joaquin's life or about his rap career....

I think it's about the media and largely how American's love when a celebrity crashes and burns. He hates the media since after River's death......

I believe that this is a publicity stunt of sorts

found out the Crispin Glover one was

YouTube Video

Really? Anymore info on this?

FOXNews.com - Joaquin Phoenix Stuns 'Letterman' Audience With Amy Winehouse-Like Appearance - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

This references the film crew led by Casey Affleck

YouTube Video

This video shows both Casey and Joaquin with the film crew, the camera man that follows him as he walks away.

Its obvious from his interview with Letterman that at some points he struggles to not laugh at himself and you see Casey putting his hand over his mouth while Joaquin talks on the red carpet, which is a tell tale sign of deception.

His rapping is soooo bad it has to be a joke. I think it's gonna be some kind of "we did it to see how many meatheads would start claiming they like the music, they'll probably get some viral video's out, get some people to rave about his rapping and all that. Then they will put out the mockumentary and say it's a statement on how bad the music has gotten that people would blindly follow even a shitty act like his....

That clip is awesome. Letterman was great.

IML Gear Cream!
His rapping is soooo bad it has to be a joke. I think it's gonna be some kind of "we did it to see how many meatheads would start claiming they like the music, they'll probably get some viral video's out, get some people to rave about his rapping and all that. Then they will put out the mockumentary and say it's a statement on how bad the music has gotten that people would blindly follow even a shitty act like his....

i was thinking he bet someone anyone could be a rap star that it takes NO talent at all.

I'm not sure if it was the a great interview or the greatest interview I have ever saw. I shall ponder this today.

Back