• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jamie Eason

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wonder if she looks as good in person as she looks in her pictures. She is a absolutely beautiful person. It's a toss up between her and Brittany Spears.

Good post, I'll see you out there.

I wonder if she looks as good in person as she looks in her pictures. She is a absolutely beautiful person. It's a toss up between her and Brittany Spears.

I don't know when to take you seriously or when its sarcasm. :hmmm:

Maybe it's time to stop sniffing your balls?!

99.9 % of the time there is sarcasm located somewhere within my posts. There is always truth except for a post I made about sleeping with a man. I'm still young though.

As far as Brittany Spears; I think she is attractive because I believe i've been with females of the same caliber on a scale of 1 to 10 minus the fame and money. Jamie Eason is just something else. That's why I was wondering if she looked the same in person as in here photos.

Maybe it's time to stop sniffing your balls?!

It's surprisingly hard. I really need to quit because I'm afraid I'm gonna get caught in public.

There is always truth except for a post I made about sleeping with a man. I'm still young though.

Maybe I read this wrong but do you mean that when your older you will be sleeping with men?

Bravo then! :ohyeah:

Depends on when that gene kicks in. I'm the "white" sheep of the family. They go against the grain , i go with the grain. If anyone is going to sleep with a man in my family it will be me.

IML Gear Cream!
Isn't this why you were prescribed your OCD medication?:p

lol. I should go to the doc and try explaining my ball scratching problem.:callme:

WTF :call me ?? :callme: that means rock on dude

Good post, I'll see you out there.

I didn't mean I was actually going to see her in person. Are you ? Where is she going to be ? I've never seriously contemplated stalking someone before I saw her.

I would pay 10k for her to spend the day with me. She would really help my social status.

You are a very strange person.

As far as Jamie Eason goes, I'm surprised that you're that strung out by her.

She's alright but her boobs are almost appalling to look at.

I think she's one of the most overrated girls out there right now.

If you've been with girls that are better looking than Britney Spears (something I find hard to believe), you're social status is fine (something I find hard to believe).

Jamie Eason a lot better than Spears.....someone please run a poll...cos I don't know how to start one here.:loser:

If you've been with girls that are better looking than Britney Spears (something I find hard to believe), you're social status is fine (something I find hard to believe).

Thank you. I am glad someone else said it.

The girl is adorable and Id pound the shit out of her, but shes just another hot girl. Unless I know her personally, shes just another poster on the wall. :shrug:

People on this site are in awe of her and I've never understood it.

Not only is she just another hot girl but she's another average girl.

There are definitely some class 6's or 7's here at school that if all dolled up and in the modeling attire she's wearing, would be way hotter than her.

You put it best: I too would pound the shit out of her but she's really just another hot girl.

Now please tell me of you're black girl experience before my drunkeness causes me to rub one out.

I didn't mean I was actually going to see her in person. Are you ? Where is she going to be ? I've never seriously contemplated stalking someone before I saw her.

I would pay 10k for her to spend the day with me. She would really help my social status.

you can see her at the Arnold Classic next month.

Strange indeed my friend and getting stranger by the moment.

Not better looking, but on par. From the television interviews and such Brittany Spears wouldn't be that much of a trophy. Beauty radiates from the inside out. Brittany seems to me to be an ordinary person with fame. Jamie Eason is just damn sexy.

Believing anything is over rated. knowing is where it's at.

IML Gear Cream!
Strange indeed my friend and getting stranger by the moment.

Not better looking, but on par. From the television interviews and such Brittany Spears wouldn't be that much of a trophy. Beauty radiates from the inside out. Brittany seems to me to be an ordinary person with fame. Jamie Eason is just damn sexy.

Believing anything is over rated. knowing is where it's at.

Roid, you know I chide out of jest, but the only thing Brittany radiates from the inside, is the food she puts in the microwave!

It's fucking Britney... bitch.

you can see her at the Arnold Classic next month.
I would have one hell of a complex after I attended one of those events.

As for the rest of you. Don't take away from my fantasy or I shalt ban thee

To answer eveyones question...

Yes! Most of her photos look like they
are airbrushed or something, but she
is 100% as hot in person as she is
on film...

I shit my pants the first time I
saw/spoke- to her...
Totally Hot!

(But she did blow me off to go talk to flex wheeler) :lol:

So what's her voice like ? Deep ? High pitched ? air headed ?

how would you compare her to BRITTANY Spears ?

How tall is she ?

Thank you. I am glad someone else said it.

The girl is adorable and Id pound the shit out of her, but shes just another hot girl. Unless I know her personally, shes just another poster on the wall. :shrug:

Agreed 100%. Totally hot. But as the wise sage once said: "Don't matter how hot she is, somewhere there's a guy that's already tired of her shit..."

Back