• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The valentines day

screw women thread.

why am I hard wired to give a shit
:shrug: Beats the hell out of me. I'm skipping my vibrator and watching scary movies and forgetting Lovey Dovey Day. :p

screw women thread.

why am I hard wired to give a shit

It's so you get married and have kids. Then you reach a point where you really truly don't give a shit. But you are married so now it's up to the wife to be all weird and emotionally draining on you to force you to give a shit or be more drained. It's a very pretty effective system they have.

It's so you get married and have kids. Then you reach a point where you really truly don't give a shit. But you are married so now it's up to the wife to be all weird and emotionally draining on you to force you to give a shit or be more drained. It's a very pretty effective system they have.

I KNEW IT

Really though, it's not that bad. You get to tell them to shut up a lot. You can do it way more than when you are dating a girl. That part of it is pure gold. Slamming doors is pretty sweet too.

IML Gear Cream!
Really though, it's not that bad. You get to tell them to shut up a lot. You can do it way more than when you are dating a girl. That part of it is pure gold. Slamming doors is pretty sweet too.

shit i need to married

I love Valentine's day. I always make us something really delicious to celebrate.

Last year I did lamb loin chops, polenta with parmesan and lemon garlic butter prawns, and three different cakes - one with raspberry liqueur and raspberry jam sandwiched between layers of butter cake with sweetened creamcheese and draped in marzipan, one with homemade lemon curd and white chocolate ganach, and one with orange chocolate buttercream.

They were actually all one cake, but cut into three sections.

Mmmm... what to make this year...

Oh, sorry - you were slagging women.

Carry on...

I love Valentine's day. I always make us something really delicious to celebrate.

Last year I did lamb loin chops, polenta with parmesan and lemon garlic butter prawns, and three different cakes - one with raspberry liqueur and raspberry jam sandwiched between layers of butter cake with sweetened creamcheese and draped in marzipan, one with homemade lemon curd and white chocolate ganach, and one with orange chocolate buttercream.

They were actually all one cake, but cut into three sections.

Mmmm... what to make this year...

Oh, sorry - you were slagging women.

Carry on...

:heart:

"I dont feel like we're friends anymoreeeeeee"

THATS BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW STRESSED YOU ARE AND HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND WHEN WERE TOGETHER YOU INSIST ON WORKING ON USELESS BULLSHIT

I WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME AND LIFT WEIGHTS FOUR DAYS A WEEK AND MAKE ALL MY OWN MEALS AND GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU WORK TWO DAYS A MONTH.

what the fuuuuuck. I HOLD DOORS OPEN AND DONT PRESSURE HER AND AM KIND AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL.

NICE GUYS CANT WIN

"I dont feel like we're friends anymoreeeeeee"

THATS BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW STRESSED YOU ARE AND HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND WHEN WERE TOGETHER YOU INSIST ON WORKING ON USELESS BULLSHIT

I WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME AND LIFT WEIGHTS FOUR DAYS A WEEK AND MAKE ALL MY OWN MEALS AND GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU WORK TWO DAYS A MONTH.

what the fuuuuuck. I HOLD DOORS OPEN AND DONT PRESSURE HER AND AM KIND AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL.

NICE GUYS CANT WIN

its alright man i know how you feel nice guys tend to get screwed over most of the time but we both know sometime it will pay off to be the nice guy. thats why we are the way that we are

Last edited:
its alright man i know how you feel nice guys tend to get screwed over most of the time but we both know sometime it will pay off to be the nice guy. thats why we are the way that we are

not necessarily man.

we both just really hope so.

the part that bothers me the most isnt that im trying really hard to put up a front or anything, im just being me.

im done being a sissy now, haha.

not necessarily man.

the part that bothers me the most isnt that im trying really hard to put up a front or anything, im just being me.

naw it'll all work out sometime im sure of it. and your not being a sissy your just being a good man

most women would give all of their heart for a nice guy/good man.

IML Gear Cream!

then you should find one for me i've pretty much been single for 2 years

um, finding girls i dunno. keep your eyes open and pay attention to the details.

then you should find one for me i've pretty much been single for 2 years

one for me too please Ldub :) .

all the women I end up with cant hardly stand that Im so attentive and accepting and kind. and they all seem to be somehow off their rocker.

um, finding girls i dunno. keep your eyes open and pay attention to the details.

every chick i go after seems fine for the first few weeks then BOOM psycho... you better not talk to other girls i dont want to hear about you talkin to her and stuff like that and the word that i hardly ever use and takes me forever to say they tend to say pretty fast... you know that L word...theys crazy

every chick i go after seems fine for the first few weeks then BOOM psycho... you better not talk to other girls i dont want to hear about you talkin to her and stuff like that and the word that i hardly ever use and takes me forever to say they tend to say pretty fast... you know that L word...theys crazy

I went through the same thing for years with many and always broke it off on good terms. I got so tired of it I sat back one night and thought about each and everyone of them. One stood out as the best from 4 years back of a 10 yr learning experience. At 4 in the morning I called her to tell her about my journey. I met up with her 30min later and married her 3 weeks later and would die for her. We have been married 20 years.

I went through the same thing for years with many and always broke it off on good terms. I got so tired of it I sat back one night and thought about each and everyone of them. One stood out as the best from 4 years back of a 10 yr learning experience. At 4 in the morning I called her to tell her about my journey. I met up with her 30min later and married her 3 weeks later and would die for her. We have been married 20 years.

im going to laugh if thats what happens to me. the girl that i was with for 3 years and i still talk all the time and we both admit that we still have feelings for eachother. but i am trying to date other girls to see whats out there so far nothing better then her and same on her end its kinda odd.

not necessarily man.

naw it'll all work out sometime im sure of it. and your not being a sissy your just being a good man

Get a room! :kissu: ;)

Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist never needed no KY!

Back