• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Valentines Day

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking on Food network dot com right now but I can't find anything remotely healthy on their suggested things.

My roommate's doing cheesburgers wrapped in bacon which I find vomit inducing.

Anybody have a classic healthy meal that will help win me points with the girlfriend tonight?

I'm looking on Food network dot com right now but I can't find anything remotely healthy on their suggested things.

My roommate's doing cheesburgers wrapped in bacon which I find vomit inducing.

Anybody have a classic healthy meal that will help win me points with the girlfriend tonight?

I would suggest a picnic indoors preferrably in front of a roaring fire, if you do not have a fireplace, candles will do nicely. Oh yeah, you must set the ambiance, with soft music ie, Jazz or, Sinatra, Tony Bennett.

As for the food, something simple like shrimp scampi in EVOO, instead of all the butter. Maybe some fresh Basil on top, and as a garnish.

Just the attempt to really please her will score you more than a couple of points. And who knows, you two may just conceive mini sox tonight!
:thumb:

My little Sox' will most likely be on a towel.

Those poor potential kids...

Thanks for the shrimp idea, I was purely thinking chicken.

We're going to Olive Gardens to pig out!

I saw your post in the other thread and am now considering it.

Olive Garden is one of my all time favorite places and I've been there only 3-4 times.

They don't have them where I live, only here at school.

I tell the waiter at the beginning that he might want to just bring out 3 bowls of salad to begin with so we're not bothering him.

Beef tenderloin use the juices to make some gravy.

Garlic mashed potatoes.

Baked Caulifower and cheese(maybe some diced jalepenos)

I saw your post in the other thread and am now considering it.

Olive Garden is one of my all time favorite places and I've been there only 3-4 times.

They don't have them where I live, only here at school.

I tell the waiter at the beginning that he might want to just bring out 3 bowls of salad to begin with so we're not bothering him.

I have no self restraint with those breadsticks. My record is 6 baskets in one sitting and then a full meal.

There's a reason I only go there like once every two years :D

Looks like Olive Gardens is rocking:rocker:....

Back