• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anybody watch the Real World Brooklyn?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I haven't gotten in to this season at all but I've watched bits and pieces of episodes and find this cast particularly annoying.

The never seen people bitch about the stupidest shit.

I haven't watched tv in a while....out here in the amazons we don't get that privilege.

I used to watch Real World when I was younger. Now I get annoyed watching it. Annoying people with stupid problems. This season from what I have seen is especially annoying. No hot chicks, a tranny, gay kid, kid that acts gay and a dude with all these ab pictures of himself. I would rather watch I Love Money 2.

Is this a real world type of show?
The type that killed MTV?

Yuh.

I didn't even know they still made real world.

I stopped watching after the first 2 or 3 seasons. I enjoyed those ones because the people were more mature. After that, it just turned into obnoxious college brats.

Obnoxious college brats that try to play up to the cameras, and make you think, 'damn is the youth in this country really that immature and phuqed in the head'.

Obnoxious college brats that try to play up to the cameras, and make you think, 'damn is the youth in this country really that immature and phuqed in the head'.

bingo

Flavor of Love. YEAH BOYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back