• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

QUICK and EASY ABS!

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DISCLAIMER: DON'T DO THIS IF YOU CAN'T! :D

Giant Set

No rest between exercises, 120 seconds aftter 1e, and three sets total!

1a w8ed cable crunches on knees 60%, 75%, 85% of BW, reps 25, 20, 15

1b w8ed V-UPs legs almost str8, 5#/25. 8#/20. 10#/15 (w8 between ankles, the leverage kills on these)

1c w8 floor crunches, legs up, plate on head 1 plate 25, 1 plate 20, 2 plates 15

1d reverse crunches 25, 20, 15 reps...flat or incline

1e Swiss ball crunches all 3 sets at 25 reps

Optional:

2a Standing Oblique cable crunches Handle on temple....elbow goes towards same hip, slight sideways motion, hard contraction, expel air, 3 sets, 20 reps each side

That's all folks!

DP

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Put 2 - 45 pound plates on your head and let me know what it builds? :D

DP
My guess is that would build a nasty pain in da neck!!!Followed by a headache!!!:(
No thanks!!!:eek:

If he has...He must have one hellova neck!!!
Imagine da compression!!!!:confused:

IML Gear Cream!
LOL that???s one of those things I gata see to believe, putting 90lbs on your skull what the hell for lol, they do just fine leaning on my chest??? :D

Originally posted by KataMaStEr
LOL that???s one of those things I gata see to believe, putting 90lbs on your skull what the hell for lol, they do just fine leaning on my chest??? :D

I did this W/O this morning!

you don't allow the full w8 of the 2 plates to rest on your head, some of the w8 is being dispersed by your handhold on and above your head! Yes I do have thick neck, but that is from my Shrug W/O! :D

For Abs I have an A,, B, and C W/O....this was a combo because I was rushed! :D Usually do 2 lower ab, and two upper ab exercises 3-4 sets each, 2-3 times a week.

DP

Uh, Dp...Don't EVEN THINK of putting this in MY training plan!!!:finger:
You will definitely see some missed abs then:p

Quick and easy abs for beginners... get to 10% bf ;)

Toned Down Abs

Quick & Easy Abs for Beginners.....(or the lazy...it's what I did today :p )

1a. Incline Leg Raise, 2-3 sets 15-20...0 sec RI
1b. Decline Crunch, 2-3 sets 15-20....0 sec RI
1c. Flat Crunch, 2-3 sets 20-30....0 sec RI
1d. Hanging Leg Raise, 2-3 sets 10-15....60 sec RI

2. Knee-ups off bench, 2-3 sets 20-40...60 sec RI

Is it nessary to do so many different workouts for abs?

I have been told from a personal trainer that crunches will do the trick and most other things will not define the Abs like just plain old crunches will (with some weight on chest)

Have i been led astray ? any info on this would be great.

The abdominal muscle needs to be built up just like any other muscle....if you just want them to look good, you could probably just do crunches, (if you train for sport, it's a different story) but any exercise that works abs will work them...so to say that other exercises won't "define" them isn't exactly true...however, the real truth lies in the kitchen....get rid of the ab-flab w/ a proper diet and your abs will magically appear :D

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good! I usually torture a couple of my clients to 30 mins of abs. Basically a lot of floor, Swiss ball, and 25 lbs. plate. Right now he's up to 20 mins. He HATES me now but he'll thank me LATER! ;)

Originally posted by HYPNICAL
Is it nessary to do so many different workouts for abs?

No its not, you can do a couple sets of crunches and leg raise and get good results as well, Dr P rountine is a great shocker though.

I love abs...................... when someone else is doin' them! Just kidding!

Thanks for the info guys (oh and girls ;0)

guess it time to do some more wont give Dr Pains W/O a go yet though......:D

doing this w/o would give me an all day feeling of having to take a dump.

Sounds good there DR but I can't do this without GP's approval. hahahahaha

Hey can someone explain to me how to do weighted V-ups, knee-ups on bench, and decline crunches (do you lock your feet in something? my gym only has a decline that you use during bench).

And for incline leg raises, how high do you bring your legs and are your knees bent? I usually raise my legs until my lower back comes off the bench slightly. I feel like I use a lot of momentum during these.

As for the hanging leg raises, I can do about 20 reps, and I raised my legs up so they were perpendicular with my torso (that's as high as they go). I used to do it with this form and I definately felt it in my abs. But I once saw this guy at the gym do them and he could raise his legs so high that his feet were at his head. So now I raise them even a bit higher using my abs (so my torso and legs make an 80 degree angle instead of 90)... I THINK i'm using my abs when I raise them to the next level. I only get 10 reps in so my abs don't get a burn when I do hanging leg raises so I can't really tell if I'm targetting them properly. Anyone know what i'm talking about?
-Fitty

Back