• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Minorities are trying to break into my apartment.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those that don't know, I am the only white person that lives in my ghetto neighborhood. I really stick out, because Monday through Friday I come home wearing office cloths with tie and shit, and none of these fuckers seem to even have a job.

For the past two days, someone has tried to break into my apartment. The door is solid, and the door jam is reinforced with metal. The deadbolt is pretty good, and saved me from losing my shit. The problem is they bent the window frame out trying to get in. I don't know what stopped them from busting the window out, but nothing is missing.

They won't give up until they get my stuff. What is your advice on security monitoring and fortifying my apartment to keep them out? I was thinking about a high resolution web came that uploads to an internet site, but who knows how much that shit will cost.

I need affordable solutions. Help me out.

Stop keepin' the brothah's down you cracka ass cracka! Obama! Wooooooo!

On a serious note, i'd probably move. If thats not possible, get those metal bars on the window so that even if they break it they won't get through the bars. But seriously, i'd move.

1. You can purchase a USED security system and install it yourself....Its not hard trust me. All you need is the loud speaker alarm and that should be enough to scare some one out...you can even buy a security name brand sticker and place them on the door and windows.

2. Buy a dog...buy a doberman.

If they didn't bust open the window, bent a frame, and couldn't get in, then its pretty obvious that its amateur hour. You could always set them up and have a friend stay there with a loaded gun.....not sure what you state laws are, but if some one catches a round....the word might spread not to fuck with you.

ROFLcoptor at the mod edit. It seems funnier now, so rock on.

Stop being selfish. If they steal your stuff, you'll have to buy new stuff, thus helping the economy.

Stop being selfish. If they steal your stuff, you'll have to buy new stuff, thus helping the economy.

Oh yeah, that's that whole trickle down affect shit I keep hearing about in the news.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you're having with the new neighborhood. Consider yourself lucky, this time. My experience with living amongst crackheads is, if they fail at first, they will try until they succeed.

I know you don't plan on living there for too long, but you should try to move asap. Otherwise, you will continue to have trouble, something tells me you are their target. So, if you decide on a security system, better do it quickly.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you're having with the new neighborhood. Consider yourself lucky, this time. My experience with living amongst crackheads is, if they fail at first, they will try until they succeed.

I know you don't plan on living there for too long, but you should try to move asap. Otherwise, you will continue to have trouble, something tells me you are their target. So, if you decide on a security system, better do it quickly.

Yeah, I get the feeling that I am their target more so than my stuff. I am poor as shit. I have spent the majority of my money on education, self improvement, and self destruction. I own less than $1,500 worth of stuff. I worry for my computer data. I could care less about the computer, but the data is very important to me. I might need to look into online storage for the stuff that is valuable to me.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I get the feeling that I am their target more so than my stuff. I am poor as shit. I have spent the majority of my money on education, self improvement, and self destruction. I own less than $1,500 worth of stuff. I worry for my computer data. I could care less about the computer, but the data is very important to me. I might need to look into online storage for the stuff that is valuable to me.

Yeah that's a good idea, but those are also targeted by those same crackheads. Just try to find one that isn't also in the 'hood'.

I know things will get better for you, you seem like quite an intelligent dude.
Sometimes we have to go through rough patches in our lives, just so we can have some good.

Hang in there.

Put a moat in front of your door and windows most black folks can't swim and are afraid of water. Believe me, when I was in the Navy at least 60% of the black guys didn't kniw how to swim let alone tread water, our Drill Instructors had to waste hours each night trying to get them qualified for survival treading and floating, one guy wouldn't jump in the pool and got kick out. Mind you these were the inner city guys, the suburban and rural black guys did fine.....

Or you could DL an audio sample of a huge dog barking then set your computer to play it randomly throughout the day and night, you could also have it on a cd in your stereo and carry the remote with you and when you come home press play as though the dog were barking because you caame home.....

They know your every move, they know when you leave to work and when you arrive.
They have that advantage of being able to monitor your moves, while your working all they are doing is hanging out....

Set up a Saw II style trap for after they successfully break in.

One iteration of that should take care of it.

put razor wire around your window frame....on the outside duh :D

they probably arent going to spot it right away until they cut their shit up

Last edited:
You could stay home and beat there asses up when they try to break in. Thats affordable.

But seriously. Security system sounds like your best bet.

Please move Kelju. I feel for your safety. What is more important... your health or your wealth?

You're the only white guy?

Dude. YOU are the minority.

IML Gear Cream!
to be honest, there really isn't shit you can do.
I'd opt for Ian's suggestion, but since they seem to know your schedule, it probably wouldnt work anyway.

I would love to say something ,but then, you'll attack me again.:(

Seriously? Move out. Camera & security all just fine, but what if the situation becomes life threating?? The camera and stuff is not gonna help much if it comes to life & death situation. Move out be safe than sorry..... Don't get hurt but the worst thing is that not getting hurt is not in your control. Please move out.

Set up a Saw II style trap for after they successfully break in.

One iteration of that should take care of it.

What if it's a gang? Other's might come for him. Moving is best option. There no point in being a macho man staying there that will just attract more thugs.....too risky.

Once they get sick of trying to get in while you aren't there they will wait until you come home and then bum rush you while you are opening the door. Your best bet is to buy a fake FBI badge and hang it on a chain around your neck as you walk home, also get a long case like a rifle would be carried in and put sniper stickers on it, like "One Shot One Kill", maybe a Marine Scout Sniper decal or my favorite, a picture of a ghillie suited sniper circled by "If You Run You'll Only Die Tired".

If that's too hard to make them believe then act crazy, talk to yourself as you walk to the door, punch yourself in the head. Stop abruptly and crouch while looking up to the rooftops and look over your shoulder and say "Sarge I think they got us pinned down!" Then act like you just noticed no one is behind you and stand up straight and stare at the ground for a few moments and then keep walking..... I know from experience that if brotha's think you're bat shit psycho they will avoid getting on your bad side. Take the word of a white boy from the projects who had to go nuts a few times to keep from getting beat up....

What if it's a gang? Other's might come for him. Moving is best option. There no point in being a macho man staying there that will just attract more thugs.....too risky.

Or join the gang:thinking:

I wouldn't impersonate a federal agent. buying a camera and equipment seems like more shit they could steal. i liked the dog idea. this realy sucks dude. do you have renters insurance? it is pretty inexpensive, like 10 bucks a month or something if you don't already have that i would get some. good luck dude. i wish you the best

Please move Kelju. I feel for your safety. What is more important... your health or your wealth?
you think he would be living there if he had wealth? :wtf:

my guess is he is living close to work, and in what he can afford. this is pretty shitty bro, i hope you can find a solution

Get a chimpanzee.

Back