• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Loose skin

Starpsl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am losing weight at a pretty good rate right now. I have loose skin and I am worried it will not tighten up. I have 130 to lose. I have lost 7 pounds a week for the past three weeks. Are there any tips to keep the skin tight or to get it to tighten up as I lose or should I slow down losing.

Does massage help? More protein? I am eating 100 g protein a day. Do I need to increase that since I am 280 pounds?

<Sigh>

Skin takes longer to snap back than it takes to drop fat.

It WILL tighten up considerably, but not as much as you would like.

There are laser treatments that I understand can help - and I've heard good things about growth hormone but I can't say from personal experience.

Not yet anyway. ;)

thought this would be a good place to post this ?

if someone did cut a bunch of weight and was left with excess skin can that excess skin be "filled" with muscle if he or she starts bulking. This might be a stupid ? but it just seems like the muscle wouldnt fill out the skin like the fat did.

Well, your not alone with the loose skin problem. I have it too, on arms and tummy. Not much you can do except, wait, eat right, build muscle, and keep a healthy lifestyle. It will tighten up eventually. Think positive! :D

Beyond a certain point, it never really snaps back.

Beyond a certain point, it never really snaps back.

I disagree. I believe that if your at a younger age, keep your bf level low, and build muscle, that it will tighten up completely. The muscle takes the place of the fat. However, it depends on how much loose skin you have. Muscle will not fill rolls of skin.

I disagree. I believe that if your at a younger age, keep your bf level low, and build muscle, that it will tighten up completely. The muscle takes the place of the fat. However, it depends on how much loose skin you have. Muscle will not fill rolls of skin.

Yeah if you're younger and it hasn't been in its stretched out state for too long then sure it might snap back completely.. but if you're older, been overweight for a while and/or have stretch marks.. then your skin isn't going to be as elastic... creams can help but they're not going to give you the results of surgery... and I don't really know how flawless a surgery like that is so it's a gamble really

that surprises me; I was always under the impression that given time to adjust, it can in fact form back to an tighter, more elastic position. Even if this person were to get down to 3% bf, he'd still have this problem?

Back