• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Decisions!

CLPgold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well!!!

I have been MIA for awhile. I did do the Muslcemania and was very disappointed in the outcome. I am waiting to get pics back so ya'll can critique. All in all I personally was quite happy with my physique that day ( of course there is always room to be bigger and leaner :) ). Unfortunately I am not one of the judges, (cuz I would have made me first place hahahahaaha) OK JOKE< but I was in pretty good condition that day. Nothing I can do about the outcome again though so...

Since I never give up and I love a challenge, I am switching over to the OPA and doing a show Nov.2/02. We'll see how things go.

I am going to be much more faithful with my logging, cuz ya'll know how good I am at that. :) hehe. I have time now for this stuff since I'm retired. :rolleyes:

So, I worked out all last week with my wonderful training partner. Then I took all this week off to get my CNS back on track. I found a wonderful trainer in TO who is going to check out all my stats and tell me what's what. We'll take it from there and see what happens.

So hey kids, I missed you all. Kuso? PB? and all the wonderful girlz on here.

Except right now I have to get over my drinking binge. LMFAO what's new. This will last until the end of August. That gives me 2 more months until my next comp. :thumb:

I will start logging on Monday. Bye kids. Take care.

Hey girl...I've got a pic of you :D

Good to hear from you! Where the show w/ OPA? I was thinking of doing them too...they've got one in Kingston around then.

W8? Hey girl. How did you enjoy Musclemania? Hope to see you soon. Are you getting ready to do a show soon? You'd better! Can't use that beautiful phsysique just on mmafiter LMAO!

OMG LMFAO that's a horrible pic of me LOL!

Me and my friend are very drunk right now and she just fell off her chair so I am almost peeing my pants laughing at her. She is apparently efferevescent right now whatever that is supposed to mean. LOL.

OMG w8. LOL my friend says I look scared about something haha. OK, now I definitely have to get some better pics up.

Bye the way, my SH#1 only placed 5th. I was quite surprised. I personally thought he looked extra yummi onstage, but maybe the judges don't look at him the same way I do. :p

OK , OK, enough. SH#1 is still just a " (special) friend". There are far too many fish in the Ontario Lakes to settle...

Oh, BTW, the show I'm doing with the OPA is here in London. It's a level l-ll. :)

Originally posted by CLPgold
Oh, BTW, the show I'm doing with the OPA is here in London. It's a level l-ll. :)

Okay yeah...the first one in Ontario to do a Figure division :thumb: Let me know how it goes...I've competed w/ them once..my first time....very professional, always on time..I think you'll notice a big difference from what you're used to :D No dicking around in that organization!

P.S....I could take your pic down if you want, I should have asked your permission first :eek:

Hiya sexy....nice to see you back :D

I think the pic looks quite good, but you can take it down if you like,............I`ve already saved it :eek: :grin:

Sorry you didn`t get the result you wanted at the last comp, but I`m sure you`ll do well at the next one :thumb:

Kick some ass...................but have that binge first :D :D ;)

Actually...CLP looked the best I've seen her yet! :thumb: She just keeps on improving.....Awesome!

Ah poop I just wrote a whole bunch o' stuff and then lost it cuz of this gosh darn friggin useless keyboard. POOP!Z!Z!Z See look at the z's they're not supposed to be there.

Anyways... I'll post again later now cuz I'm bummed about losing all my wise words LMAO. :)

Hey you!
Welcome back! was wondering what had happened to you, as hadn't seen you post in a while.

Too bad you didn't place higher. What do those judges know anyway? If it were up to us, you'd have all our votes!

CLP ... :wave2:

Good to hear from you ... ;)

Hi kids!

Now I'm having troubles with my mouse. Agghhhhh! Keyboard and mouse are less then a year old!

Anyways, I'm back at the gym tomorrow, or today considering it's 3:50am. Don't even ask why I'm up (has something to do with those gosh darn tasty brews ;) :rolleyes: ).

It was another kinda good weekend. No complaints except I'm really hooked on this one guy - for the last 3 months now- OK I'll admit it I'm infatuated like crazy. Even told SH#1 about him. :finger: Gotta be honest right?

Well I was looking at some of my pics again from Musclemania and am - to be honest- bitter as hell again about my non placing. I can't wait to do the OPA show and see what their judging is like. In a way it's good cuz it sure adds fuel to my fire to keep getting better!!!

Here's a pic that I saved off the WNSO site.

I ask the same silly question! WTF am I still doing up? Guess that's what I get for training a client till' 2 am! Damn, I'm going to have to change his freakin gym schedule! :lol:

Very Hot action type pic CLP!

Hey!

"No complaints except I'm really hooked on this one guy - for the last 3 months now- OK I'll admit it I'm infatuated like crazy. "

****you've had a crush on me this long and haven't told me?!?!? I'm shocked. i'm hurt!
I just crack myself up sometines.
Glad to hear from ya!
Great pic, BTW!

damn, DJD-
I hope he's paying you well!

Awesome Pic CLP!!!! I love reading your journals! You always make me laugh!
Take care girl!

your pics are stunning as always. Funny, once you hit the height of stunning, it's hard to take a bad pic. :grin:

:D Thanks guys. You've made my day, and week!!!

I haven't gone to the gym yet, hang on, gotta save my huggie bear from the top bunk bed...
OK he doesn't want to be saved he's just playing games with me. He's starting to say words like NO LOL, and ta dah, and uh oh, and mom. It's so darn cute I just wuv him to pieces.

Hang on, gotta crack a beer tee hee...I know, I know I said I'd stop, but it's August and I well you see it's like this...
My best friend of 20 years just moved down here (6weeks ago) to ON to live with me all the way from AB. The first time I got drunk at 15 it was with her LMAO. So you see, we have a long history of growing up and partying. Now that she's here, and I hadn't seen her in 2 years we have a lot of catching up to do. :) She's actually in Niagara Falls today checking out places. I thinks were gonna make the move and live out there for awhile. And I mean all of us LOL. Her, her boyfriend, her 2 kids, me and my 4 kids, 2 dogs, 4 cats and 2 gerbils. LOL. Stressfull you ask? NOOOOO, OK, well a little, but mostly it's been great.
Niagara Falls is beautiful country. I've been working in the Falls 2-3x a week for the past few months anyways so it would save the commute. The only problem is getting my 14yr old daughter to bend. She's quite upset with another move and I don't blame her.

OK back to the gym part. I will be getting my butt in there sometime tonight, and go tanning. It's back to some serious hardcore workouts. I am also going to be going back on the creatine next week for 5 weeks and dedicating myself to doing cardio. For the Musclemania I'd only squeezed in about 4-5 cardio sessions in a 2 months time period. Regardless of bodyfat levels, I want to keep my heart health up mostly.

My diet today has consisted of beer, water, and a pork chop. I realize that this is not the best diet LMFAO, but at least I'm getting some calories and nutrients in right? Help me here folks, I'm all about justifying my actions.

Since I've been semi retired, I've been averaging about 8hrs of sleep a night for the past month and I love it!!!

My diet's been pretty good all this time since the comp. I did do a little post comp. bloat and put on about 8-10 lbs, but have dropped around 4lb now. I'm sitting at around 125lb right now. Not too bad.

My goal is to keep my weight where it's at, but increase the lean mass and drop the bodyfat. I'm aiming to compete in the middleweight class at 118-120lb ripped. If I can put on 3-4lb of muscle in the next 12 weeks I'll be right where I want.

So that's my story so far for today kids! Gotta finish scubbing the fort down and cook up some grub for all the wee ones. :thumb:

Ahhhh yes little grasshoppas I did go to the gym!

This is what I was able to accomplish on my first day back:

Bench Press
1set x 15reps x 95lb
4sets x 8reps x 115lb

Preacher Curl w/BB
5sets x 8reps x 50lb

Decline DB Press
8sets x 10reps x 30lb

Cable Curl
1set x 8reps x 75lb
1set x 8reps x 65lb
3sets x 8reps x 60lb

Incline Flye
5sets x 8reps x 35lb

Seated Alternating Bicep Curls
5sets x 8reps x 15lb

Pec Dec
1set x 20reps x 60lb
1set x 15reps x 60lb

OK here's the low down on my food! LOL

Other than the pork chop, beer and water I had another pork chop before my workout.

After my workout I had a:
HUGE salad of romaine,iceburg, radichio and a few other items which constituted 13cals. Whoooooo! But I added 250gm of 1% cottage cheese totalling 220cals, plus 2tbsp of this awesome dressing called "Creamy Poppy Seed" which came out to 120cals. I love that dressing. And since I usually only make my own, I am on a mission to mimic the poppy seed dressing. Oh yes, it will be done! Then I can feel justified to eating it!

After that throughout tonight I have nibbled on BEER, 5 strawberries, 5grapes, 8salt and vinegar chips and I think that's it. I've been pretty good...well OK except for exsessive amounts of Beer. :yell:

Next week my diet will be on track. Right now I'm concentrating on drinking properly and responsibly he he he he he, and eating well, but exessivelly. :)

Let's see what tomorrow brings...

Hey there girl!!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear that your back with us again!!! Man, did you put in a formal request to get the judges eyes checked?!! Man what a role model you've turned out to be!! Body-for-life certainly gave you the body!!!!! Man, you look stunning!!!!

Semi-retired ...... is that what you call it?!!! Never lose that beer diet you seem to have down so well.......as my old grandfather used to say..."Theres a steak and three veg in every glass" So your still getting all the requirements needed......right......just helping you justify!!!!!

Keep up all the good work.....hope the kids are fine and the animals!!!! Must away and see to my littles rug rat.....she thinks she can cook now.......you should see the kitchen!!!!

:D LOL Esmeralda. I love feeling justified!!! Especially while I'm sitting here at 3:30am and still drinking. :) :p

I went to the gym again today, surprise surprise!

Did back and abs. BTW my pecs and biceps are quite tender today. Hopefully my back and abs will feel the same way tomorrow. I can only hope that by Sunday every muscle group will be stiff, sore, and hurt. :)

Oh and sleep. Well I was probably in bed for 9-10hrs, but not sleeping. It was that 'can't sleep cuz too much booze' thing.

Bent Over Row w/machine- wide grip
10reps x 1set x 45lb
8reps x 4sets x 45lb

Crunches
15reps x 5sets

Close Grip Chin up on Gravitron
8reps x 5sets x 50lb

Decline Crunches
15reps x 5sets

Lat Pulldown
8reps x 5sets x 80lb

Reverse Crunch off the end of a bench
15reps x 3sets
20reps x 2sets

Bent Over Cable Row - Close Grip
20reps x 1set x 100lb
15reps x 1set x 100lb

No stretching or cardio. Gotta ease back into it. :rolleyes:

I gotta see if I can remember everything I ate today.

When I got up I had about 200gm 1%cottage cheese and a banana. I love fruit. It's so nice to eat it again, but that's gonna stop around mid September.

Hmmm I also ate some strawberries and rasberries today. 2bites of homemade spaghetti w/meat sauce. Oh a couple of yucky tasting blueberries. Pooey. Ick. They were sour and nasty. Hmmmm BEER of course. :) Oh yea baby! About 20oz. of beef throughout the day. I think I had another banana. I really didn't keep track today. Oops. But it a good eating day. No bad stuff. Ah a huge salad again w/ that yummi Creamy Poppy Seed dressing. You guys gotta try it. It's by Kraft. They also have a yummi rasberry vinagrette one too. I gotsta figure out a more healthy way of copying those dressings using Omega Essential oil blend and other good stuffs.

OMgosh kids. Today I had a hangover too! I never get hangovers and today I was afraid to get out of bed. I felt like such crap!!! But I got my butt outta bed and started cleaning the house and stuff and by about 7:00pm tonight finally felt better. Then I went to the gym. I really think that drinking more today helped take the edge off that nasty hangover. Ya think?!

Hmmm don't know why I had one though. It's a rare occasion, but it didn't stop me. Oh no, I fought back with a vengeance and poured more alcohol down me throat.

Tomorrow I'm going to train shoulders and triceps. I realize this is totally off topic from my last paragraph :)

I watched some SCTV last night (yes I'm that old haha) and didn't know how much I'd really missed Ed Grimly I must say. LMFAO. OH I must say...

OK, somebody stop me. I need to get to bed.

Bye ;)

CLP...you're fuking funny! :laugh: I really hope you do well in your next show! :)

Back