• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Desert Fire

IML Gear Cream!
well, at least its in a safe place
yeah...I had at least a dozen offers to let friends drive it while I was gone.
I have this girl-friend..and she was SERIOUSLY asking me to: "Mike, can I drive your car while you're gone? I'll be real careful with it..."
me: um..yeah...here, let me go to a war zone and let you drive my 40k car for free while I'm risking life-n-limb to pay it off... :geewhiz: um..no?

I have this girl-friend..and she was SERIOUSLY asking me to: "Mike, can I drive your car while you're gone? I'll be real careful with it..."
me: um..yeah...here, let me go to a war zone and let you drive my 40k car for free while I'm risking life-n-limb to pay it off... :geewhiz: um..no?

:roflmao:

The last 2 workouts posted in here are both chest workouts. :confused: Are you doing anything else?

nope. just want big chest and chicken legs, sir...
:p
Just started the week fresh. Tonights gym menu will be squats with a side of deads.

tis a good choice! With a squeeze bottle of creatine on the side and a protein shake for dessert....
:D

Its kind of nice. I go at about 2:30-3am. There is maybe one or two other people in there with me...so nobody sees the cryn'..
:)
And it gets me out of the office a bit.

25 mar 09

LEGS:

SQUATS!
135*10, 185*10, 225*5, 225*5, 225*5

DEADZ:
135*10, 225*5, 225*5, 225*5

***Time

***This felt better. bar still hurts on shoulders again, but that too shall pass.
There may just be a glimmer of hope for future muscle gain again...

*** I forgot I came into work 1/2 hour early to be able to stay n gym longer...forgot about that.

umm yea.. I don't think so friend :finger:

My father is the only person who will be allowed to drive it while I'm gone...and he made sure to get me to show him how the convertable top works...
:) Guess he wants to go cruise with my mom...

IML Gear Cream!
thank you sir. just hoping they can keep climbing back to where they once were and beyond.

For being away so long, those squat and dl numbers aren't too shabby. :thumbs:

Sean, Trips-
Thanks...was kinda nice to pull those up. Kind of gave a glimmer of hope from my chest not responding...usually, its always my back that has been slow to respond...:geewhiz:

Tonight is delts. I'll keep the workouts easy for another week, then when I go back to day shift, will go to a more high speed schedule.

My work schedule is:

Sun: Work
Mon: Work
Tues: Work
Wed: Off
Thurs: Work
Fri: Work
Sat: Off

So...am thinking of this schedule:

Day 1: back/legs
Day 2: chest/delts
Day 3: arms
Day 4: off
Day 5: back/legs
Day 6: chest/delts
Day 7: off
Day 8: back/legs
Day 9 .....etc....

-or-

Day 1: chest/back
Day 2: delts/Legs
Day 5: chest/back
Day 6: delts/Legs
Day 8: arms
Day 9 .....etc....

Inputs would be greatly appreciated...tis about time turn it up in dis joint, yo!

Wish I could stay on nights...have the gym to myself and be able to 'hog' a couple stations at once to super set my workouts...

Admit it, you like it no matter where she posts. :hot:

true that, but it's nice to see it in your own journal, when you go back to check out a workout, and oh yeah, there's B's avatar again right there.

It has got to be the best avatar ever hands down, (well besides the one I had of my son, but that's an entirely different ballpark altogether!)

IML Gear Cream!
My work schedule is:

Sun: Work
Mon: Work
Tues: Work
Wed: Off
Thurs: Work
Fri: Work
Sat: Off

So...am thinking of this schedule:

Day 1: back/legs
Day 2: chest/delts
Day 5: back/legs
Day 6: chest/delts
Day 8: back/legs
Day 9 .....etc....

-or-

Day 1: chest/back
Day 2: delts/Legs
Day 5: chest/back
Day 6: delts/Legs
Day 8: arms
Day 9 .....etc....

Inputs would be greatly appreciated...tis about time turn it up in dis joint, yo!

Wish I could stay on nights...have the gym to myself and be able to 'hog' a couple stations at once to super set my workouts...

So it looks like you are only working out on your "work" days is that correct? In that case, why don't you try the old 4 day upper vertical/upper horizontal/quads/hamstring type workout?

You could do:
Sun: Off
Mon: Upper horizontal
Tues: Quad dominant legs
Wed: off
Thurs: Upper vertical
Fri: hamstring dominant legs
Sat: off

Exercises, sets and reps of your choice :D

It has got to be the best avatar ever hands down, (well besides the one I had of my son, but that's an entirely different ballpark altogether!)

I agree. It would be even better with her hands down. :evil:

I don't really like the planned workout schedules either. I much prefer something like Stew suggested.

I agree. It would be even better with her hands down. :evil:
again...BRAVO! (Billie...are you listening, dear? My email is......)

Thanks guys, but I figure to take off the days I have off. it'll just be easier logistcally for me.

I get kinda busy on my days off with the little things, laundry, sleeping... :D whatever I need to get done on my own time and don't want to start missing workouts like I have in the past...those days are over.
every day I work: I work out.

Do you like the push/push or the push/pull better...or stick with one body part per day and just rotate thru on my schedule? That is what is just :hmmm: me.

With my old scheule adapted to this:
Day 1: Chest/Bis
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Delts/Tris
Day 5: Back
Day 6: Chest/Bis
Day 8: Legs
Day 9 .....etc....

this would give me 4-5 days from hitting same BP to rest it up.
( I hate training BI's, so train them with favorite...chest) And...if the tendonitis flares up, can just drop them that day and know that they'll get hit later in the week with my back workout...

I don't really like the planned workout schedules either. I much prefer something like Stew suggested.
unfortunately, I'm one of those somewhat OCD, linear, has to have a place for everything kind of guys...:wits::hmmm::wacko:

again...BRAVO! (Billie...are you listening, dear? My email is......)

Thanks guys, but I figure to take off the days I have off. it'll just be easier logistcally for me.

I get kinda busy on my days off with the little things, laundry, sleeping... :D whatever I need to get done on my own time and don't want to start missing workouts like I have in the past...those days are over.
every day I work: I work out.

Do you like the push/push or the push/pull better...or stick with one body part per day and just rotate thru on my schedule? That is what is just :hmmm: me.

With my old scheule adapted to this:
Day 1: Chest/Bis
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Delts/Tris
Day 5: Back
Day 6: Chest/Bis
Day 8: Legs
Day 9 .....etc....

this would give me 4-5 days from hitting same BP to rest it up.
( I hate training BI's, so train them with favorite...chest) And...if the tendonitis flares up, can just drop them that day and know that they'll get hit later in the week with my back workout...

Well, I think I put the workout days I suggested around your work days, so the only difference is that on one of your working days, you have off from the gym, otherwise, all the other days are on work days.

For you just getting back into things, I would much prefer you do a movement based workout like I suggested centered around the big compound exercises, and don't worry about the little things until you get your mass and strength up back where you want it to be.

Heck, even I was thinking about going to a bodypart type split, but I decided against it, it's just silly to not do all the push muscle groups all together when everything is already warmed up and ready to go. It sucks to warm up for a heavy bench workout and then have to warm up again 3 days later for a separate shoulder or tricep workout, it's much easier to just finish the chest stuff, then bang out the tricep and shoulder stuff and then rest for 3 days and hit them all again, instead of just parts of it.

Capish?

Well, I think I put the workout days I suggested around your work days, so the only difference is that on one of your working days, you have off from the gym, otherwise, all the other days are on work days.

For you just getting back into things, I would much prefer you do a movement based workout like I suggested centered around the big compound exercises, and don't worry about the little things until you get your mass and strength up back where you want it to be.

Heck, even I was thinking about going to a bodypart type split, but I decided against it, it's just silly to not do all the push muscle groups all together when everything is already warmed up and ready to go. It sucks to warm up for a heavy bench workout and then have to warm up again 3 days later for a separate shoulder or tricep workout, it's much easier to just finish the chest stuff, then bang out the tricep and shoulder stuff and then rest for 3 days and hit them all again, instead of just parts of it.

Capish?
I can smelllll what the Rock is cookin'! However...I am used to one BP per workout...so kinda hard to break from that.
also gonna need a little help with your thoughts...as I'm getting tired...

So it looks like you are only working out on your "work" days is that correct? In that case, why don't you try the old 4 day upper vertical/upper horizontal/quads/hamstring type workout?

You could do:
Sun: Off
Mon: Upper horizontal
Tues: Quad dominant legs
Wed: off
Thurs: Upper vertical
Fri: hamstring dominant legs
Sat: off

Exercises, sets and reps of your choice :D
So...
'Upper Horizontal' would be:
Mil presses, raises and upright rows and pullups/downs? that's about all I can think of?

'Upper Vert' would be:
bench presses and rows?

Quads would be:
squats and ext

and hammies would be:
Deads and leg curls?

Is my tired brain grasping your idea? :hmmm:

etcetera (sp) (in other words, repeat...so on, so forth)

wait...or were you being...sassy?
:D

Back