• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon 350 and Deca 300 HELP

StephanoFigs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 5'8'' and my weight varies from 144 - 150 lbs constantly. I am what you call a hardgainer.. I am very knowledgable with weight training and dieting healthy. And I've been at my best around 158- 162 lbs. I lost weight for modeling witch was a bad decision, and every since I just don't gain like I used to.. Its very frustrating...

A friend of mine, similar in size, insisted I try a cycle. Long story short, I ended up getting Sustanon 350 by Optimus and Deca 300 by stallion. When it comes down to it, Im terrified of needles, so I've had them for 5 months... Now im at the point, where i want to take them.

I don't want to get huge, I don't want to look like I'm on a cycle, i want it to look as natural as possible. Just like to gain 10-15 lbs, maybe 20 of lean dry muscle.

Can any of you guys help me out, with the process??

Do I take one or the other?
Should I stack both?
How much do I take a week, and how many times?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Steve

Sorry guys, had to make another page, because I used the wrong email address..

So StephFigs82 and StephanoFigs are both me, but Im ONLY going to use StephanoFigs.

Back