• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are mushroom spores legal in the US?

ssia

• Total voters

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No bullshit, whats the truth?

Spores are 100% legal. The process becomes 100% illegal after they finish the inoculation phase and begin to fruit.

does a fungus fruit?

Never done Shrooms. Is it worth it?

Your stomach hurts a little at first because they are mildly posionous, but the trip is a good 5 hours of fun. I like the body high, tripping is unlike any other drug as far as intensity.

Don't like paranoia. Weed = sitting in a corner doing nothing but wondering what others are thinking about me.

i wonder what percentage of IronMag does drugs lol

IML Gear Cream!
Don't like paranoia. Weed = sitting in a corner doing nothing but wondering what others are thinking about me.

Weed = me sitting on couch with friends laughing at everything. EVERYTHING.

Weird cause i've never cared what people think about me when i'm stoned.
:hmmm:

I said no.
Technically Kelju is right.
But what else are you going to do with shroom spores?....

I have tripped shrooms 4 times and I feel it is a necessary experience for everyone to have.

The world would be a much better place.

Weed = me sitting on couch with friends laughing at everything. EVERYTHING.

Weird cause i've never cared what people think about me when i'm stoned.

I dunno. I have heard a few people who get the paranoia from weed. Every single experience has been the same.

I dunno. I have heard a few people who get the paranoia from weed. Every single experience has been the same.

Interesting, i've yet to have that happen.

Does it happen when you first use the drug, or after a long span of time?

As soon as the high hits. I become introverted and paranoid.

Every time I used it.

Every time I used it.

Oh, that sucks bro.

I'm just really chill and happy.

Every time I used it.

Well you know its all a mental thing.
Just learn to tell yourself to calm down and that no matter how you feel, the outside world is still exactly the same as it was 5 minutes before you got high.
And just be a man.

Wow.... you are a genius.... I never thought of it that way. :rolleyes:

Let me try and go man up.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll call him and his insecurities out!

EVERYBODY!

Let's all just sit down and smoke a blunt.

Yeaaaah Mon, feels good.

Rastaaaaaaa.

I am currently growing 3 strains of psyliciban cubensis muschrooms. I am in the inoculation phase now.

It is a pain in the ass, and a lot of work for small yields, so you have to be a lover of shrooms to put this much time into it.

I have tripped 100s of times, and I have never had a "bad trip". Much of the information out there is biased, tainted, or down right ignorant.

Drugs are baaaaaad kids if any of you stumble upon these things.....immediately let me know. Send them directly to me so that I can dispose of them in the appropriate manner as I have been schooled in the arts of the Shaman and Witch Doctors on these things.....

Oh yeah I think the whole bad trip thing is a myth, I've had partial episodes during a trip that were kind of nightmarish but never one lasting the entire trip, I mean there are so many shifts as you trip that go through a whole spectrum of emotions, in fact one time I taught my self how to strum each emotion-note to get a sort of mental chord happy feelings were like sharps and sads were flats I was arranging whole orchestras of emotions while staring at the quivering fibers in the carpet....

in fact one time I taught my self how to strum each emotion-note to get a sort of mental chord happy feelings were like sharps and sads were flats I was arranging whole orchestras of emotions while staring at the quivering fibers in the carpet....

Is it something that you have to stay indoors for? Like, you don't want to go in public because you'll create a scene. I only ask because my campus is loaded with the popo's.

Yeah, I hate being around people I don't know. But only if they are trying to talk to me or something. It's nothing you can't handle around others... depending on the dose you take.

Is it something that you have to stay indoors for? Like, you don't want to go in public because you'll create a scene. I only ask because my campus is loaded with the popo's.

I have done all scenarios. I have tripped in cow fields, at house parties, bar hopping, clubbing, playing disc golf, and at raves.

But hands down the best way to do it is alone in your comfort zone. I prefer to trip alone in my house or apartment. It is a real spiritual experience.

Your first few times I'd recommend it, my first acid trip I ended up back at Naval Base Pearl Harbor in the Galley trying to make the chicken leg on my plate stop moving and I kept feeling like the Officers and Chiefs at the other tables were staring at me even though I know they probably thought me and my friend were drunk cause thats how you basically look is stoned and drunk until you talk about the walls melting then you're in trouble......

The first time I shroomed, I was sitting in my buddies shitter and the walls caught on fire. It wasn't bad, though, it was cool. Then, I went to his living room and laid down while they were watching Rush Hour 2. The asians looked like vampires and their faces scrambled like Piston Honda when you hit him in Mike Tyson's Punchout. Then, a green Yankee candle the size of a basketball consumed the room and everything was green. I've done shrooms a few times, and while a few moments were scary, just having consciousness of the situation made the trip go back to good.

I am currently growing 3 strains of psyliciban cubensis muschrooms. I am in the inoculation phase now.

It is a pain in the ass, and a lot of work for small yields, so you have to be a lover of shrooms to put this much time into it.

I have tripped 100s of times, and I have never had a "bad trip". Much of the information out there is biased, tainted, or down right ignorant.

Do you usually grow them? I thought you said before that you can find them where you are.

Back