• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
week 1: power

-military press...2-3 x 4-6
-upright row...2-3 x 4-6
-"cheat" lateral...2 x 4-6

week 2: rep range

-single arm dumbell press...2 x 6-8
-bent lateral...2-3 x 8-10
-cable side lateral...2 x 10-12

week 3: shock

-seated side lateral/hammer machine press superset...1-2 x 8-10
-reverse pec deck/WG upright row superset...1-2 x 8-10
-cable front raise dropset...1 x 6-8, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Don't blame me if you need a new wardrobe!

Is it possible to do all of these programs at once ?? Cos I'm just waitin for your leg & possibly arm w/o before i try dem all out

Another awsome routine, Gopro, you gotta quit giving out all the secret routines. :)

I have probably posted a leg routine before Sub Zero, but I promise I'll do arms next and then legs. Yes you can do all these at once.

This power, rr, shock cycle is what I use most of the year (at some point I concentrate more on the power or rep range for a bit). It just needs to be tailored to your experience level in that some people may need less sets so they do not overtax their recovery ability.

Scotty...sorry, gotts ta help out my fellow IMers. I want everyone to progress as quickly as possible...but I do admit that it is those that pay me for training that get the BIGGEST SECRETS :D Only fair ya know, hehehe.

GP it just seems like all of your workouts are just 3 exercises (besides the shock weeks) and I seem to have a lot of trouble in really feeling the pump or getting sore with so little. Should I be going heavier maybe? if this will give me new stregnth and mass increases, I will definitely try them, but i just dont want to workout w/o the results you know?

Vale, i've been doing Gopro's 3 week workouts for a couple months now and I can honestly say that I've seen strength increases in EVERY lift, as for mass, I haven't measured but my weight has gone up and as far as I can tell, my BF hasn't. Its been working well for me.

The only thing I have found is that your HAVE to keep a log to keep track otherwise you won't go anywhere.

STB, yeah bro, i hear ya on the log, I am the same way...Without it, I never make gains. I might just have to try this to see what happens. Hope it works out!

So, what would be a good split to put these in ? Cos I don't really wnana do each on it's own day :p

I do arms together, chest and shoulders, Back and traps, and legs by themselves with calves. 4 day split.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys, I'm gonna try this out for 6 weeks, see hwo it goes

Originally posted by gopro

Don't blame me if you need a new wardrobe!

*** I doubt in three weeks time you'll see that big of a difference that you'll need to buy new clothes.

Re: Re: Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

Originally posted by PowermanDL

*** I doubt in three weeks time you'll see that big of a difference that you'll need to buy new clothes.

Are you kidding? I did this routine for three weeks and went form a size 48 to a 62 jacket! The only supplement I used was methoxyisoflavone and I only ate 1 meal per day! In addition...I didn't sleep more than 2 hours each night.

That is just how good my routines are :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

Originally posted by crunch

Pardon my ignorance but what precisely is a "cheat" lateral?

It is a standing side lateral holding the dumbells in front of your body in the beginning of the lift, rather than at your sides. To begin, you get a little knee bend to add some momentum to the lift. It is quite similar to a cheat curl, allowing the use of heavier weights. This has been a most effective technique in bringing up my medial delts.

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
GP it just seems like all of your workouts are just 3 exercises (besides the shock weeks) and I seem to have a lot of trouble in really feeling the pump or getting sore with so little. Should I be going heavier maybe? if this will give me new stregnth and mass increases, I will definitely try them, but i just dont want to workout w/o the results you know?

If you can't get a pump during these workouts than you either are depleted of glycogen or simply not putting enough effort into your sets.

Make sure you are lifting strictly, controlling your negatives, and taking each set to absolute failure!

Longer workouts don't mean better workouts...

Originally posted by Sub-Zero
So, what would be a good split to put these in ? Cos I don't really wnana do each on it's own day :p

That is really just like my current split...

mon: chest/delts/calves
tues: back/traps/lowback/abs
wed: off
thurs: quads/hams/calves
fri: bis/tris/forearms/abs
sat: off
sun: off

Re: Re: Re: Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

It is a standing side lateral holding the dumbells in front of your body in the beginning of the lift, rather than at your sides. To begin, you get a little knee bend to add some momentum to the lift. It is quite similar to a cheat curl, allowing the use of heavier weights. This has been a most effective technique in bringing up my medial delts.

Thanks gopro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

Originally posted by crunch

Thanks gopro

No problem bro :)

Prolly cause:

a) they're a poor muscle group (for him)
b) they can be hit with more frequency

Prolly, anyway...

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, by the way, i wasn't saying you have poor calves, i was saying it as a 'third person' kinda thing ie he thinks his calves are poor.

See this hole i'm digging for myself?

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go...

Originally posted by lean_n_76er
Hey, GP - maybe an ignorant Q, but why calves twice?

Nothing wrong with that question...the reason is that the calves are very resistant to growth and recover rather quickly. Since we walk using our calf muscles all day they have become used to prolonged work and can take a twice a week beating. In fact, some people have gotten great results from DAILY calf training...although I wouldn't generally recommend that. On the other side you have some people out there with such genetically superior calves that they almost never need to work them...but they are quite rare.

By the way...I consider my calves my weakest bodypart. That is one area that I was not gifted with much natural muscle.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
See this hole i'm digging for myself?

How does it feel all the way down there...;)

Re: Re: Re: Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

Are you kidding? I did this routine for three weeks and went form a size 48 to a 62 jacket! The only supplement I used was methoxyisoflavone and I only ate 1 meal per day! In addition...I didn't sleep more than 2 hours each night.

That is just how good my routines are :rolleyes:

*** You must have been taking drugs sir.
:rolleyes:

gopro i know this is gonna sound as dumb as hell, and very stupid of me but i wanna clarify this
week 1: power

-military press...2-3 x 4-6
-upright row...2-3 x 4-6
-"cheat" lateral...2 x 4-6

week 2: rep range

-single arm dumbell press...2 x 6-8
-bent lateral...2-3 x 8-10
-cable side lateral...2 x 10-12

week 3: shock

-seated side lateral/hammer machine press superset...1-2 x 8-10
-reverse pec deck/WG upright row superset...1-2 x 8-10
-cable front raise dropset...1 x 6-8, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

so i just repeat tha cycle again and again, and i'll c a diffy at the end of one cycle???

thnx sir

Re: Re: Re: Re: Here's GPs Power, Rep Range, Shock: Delts

Originally posted by PowermanDL

*** You must have been taking drugs sir.
:rolleyes:

Are you for real...are you joking or just stupid?

Back