• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why Dont We Make Anything Anymore In This Country?

No comments about the evil dude from th earlly 90's movies please? (2nd gutiar)
*(I think he was like Ghengiss Khan in Bill & Teds?)
(name that actor)

YouTube Video

Fuck that weak shit!!!!
fuck_weak_shit.jpg

Try practicing this shit a few hours everyday for a week and then jerk off......
YouTube Video

You'll end up looking like you got cankers from fufu's mouth....

I'm not sure what the vidoes are about, I'm at work and can't watch 'em at the moment, but if I'm allowed to go on a hippy rant about the consequences of a global economy lemme know.

I'm not sure what the vidoes are about, I'm at work and can't watch 'em at the moment, but if I'm allowed to go on a hippy rant about the consequences of a global economy lemme know.

def not a thread for hippies to tread, this is an Iron Maiden, slayer, Megadeth, Venom, judas priestly type Pantera thrash in Japan of all places thread

Why doesn't the US make hardly anything?

Globalization.

Chasing the cheapest labor, with no environmental cost, worker right, worker safety regulations, and anti-unionism.

The US has been advocating this for several decades. Nothing new.

I work with computer programmers in Asia who make $300 USD per month with no benefits at all that a worker in the US did for $60,000 with medical and 401K.

You want to buy cheap stuff? You now, can.

St. Fuckers sake man this thread is about real guitar heroes(actual left hand technique not just strumming a fake plastic guitar like object), Marty Friedmans name that tune type show in Japan not the god-damned economy as if there aren't enough threads on the subject give it a rest, if the economy has you so down then take a crisp dollar bill run it along your jugular a few thousand times until you paper cut yourself to death......

Back