• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

another newbie

runfast520

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I am 6'0 195 pounds, I was a walk on/safety at a D1 football school about 10 years ago. I weighed the same as I do now, but I was 5% body fat then, now about 12% - I am a ortho resident at a hospital.
What do you guys recommend that would help me cut up, with the least amount of sides
thanks

Hey guys, I am 6'0 195 pounds, I was a walk on/safety at a D1 football school about 10 years ago. I weighed the same as I do now, but I was 5% body fat then, now about 12% - I am a ortho resident at a hospital.
What do you guys recommend that would help me cut up, with the least amount of sides
thanks

Good diet and cardio!

I think I am on a good diet, fruits, veggies, lean meats, smoothies, with occasional chocolate, the worst part is caffeine for my long nights, but I am always able to work out.
I could bench 315 2-3 in college(never tried going higher than that)
I did tear my labrum that required surgery my senior year, but I have completely recovered. now it seems I can't get above 250 on the bench, and of course as a former football player I do not only concentrate on bench, just for a baseline for you guys
thanks

fruits is not a diet..its sugar!

first like guys say diet+cardio..then add some gear.

you can start with some fatburner stuff

runfast, nothing wrong with a bit of chocolate and a few pieces of fruit on a cut.

Please tell us how much you're eating though. You're going to have to create a deficit or you won't cut. Your alternative is to guess, and wonder why you're not seeing the results you desire.

Back