• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test boosters

jman214

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 25 is that to young to use test boosters cause my freinds are the same age and using it and getting good gains are there any side effects from it

at 25 years of age you probably will not see much from a "testosterone booster", providing that you have 3-4 years of solid training, you might want to consider a pro-hormone instead, e.g. 1-Andro Rx, however if going this route do some research so you know what you're getting into.

^^^ Agreed!

Though Ive used test boosters before with good results. Can it hurt to try?

at 25 you will see results from a test booster, it just needs to be a good one. the results will not compare to a steroids (obviously) but results can be seen. imo, activate xtreme is the best one available, and at 25 you can easily experiment with ai's (novedex xt, 6 bromo etc). i always recommend this before jumping into the steroid game.

i always recommend this before jumping into the steroid game.

I don't see why it matters, I just don't like to see anyone that is new to the game and/or is too young use PH's, but I don't see any reason to start with a test booster first, not do I think you can compare a PH to AAS. Anyone that has used injectable testosterone knows there is not much of a comparison.

I don't see why it matters, I just don't like to see anyone that is new to the game and/or is too young use PH's, but I don't see any reason to start with a test booster first, not do I think you can compare a PH to AAS. Anyone that has used injectable testosterone knows there is not much of a comparison.

sure you can compare a ph or oral steroid to aas. aas will be 99% of the time be far superior, but the side effects are similar (usually moreso with orals). that is why i suggest test boosters and other supplements first, and work up to steroids (yes i include ph's in that large category).

Back