• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Passing GAS in public

Farting in Public!

• In Front of Lover, Date etc., he/she knew~ very EMBARRASSED!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Behind Lover, Date etc., he/she did not know! FREE of CRIME!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Near Strangers~laughed about it.... who CARES!

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Silent Deadly! People falling over left and right!

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Loud as a motorcycle starting up!

• Almost Shit my pants!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Shit pants! Ran to home to change clothes!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I don't EVER pass Gas! (yeah right!)

• Other (I dare you to explain your story!!!)

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
It is ok to do that if you do a small preview first to see if it is ok to release the full content.

One time at the book store I felt one coming so I looked around for a spot with no one around "ah ha, the romance novels" I thought and I hurried over and let it go. It was silent and very hot so I knew it was going to be rancid so I took off the instant it started. After 2 aisles I stopped thinking I was safe but that fucker latched onto me and followed me up one aisle and down another. I could see 2 people walking towards my new aisle through the spaces in the shelves so I backed out quick and scanned for a new victim aisle. The childrens books? No, little kids will blurt out loud "SOMEONE FARTED" so I turn back towards my initial blast zone, but some lady is just now walking into it and wait, wait... that expression it's priceless! She just got a nose full of my aerosol turd, oh man I feel like a kid bringing home a fingerpainting and seeing it stuck on the fridge. Someone appreciates my art. But I have to remain anonymous, damn where will I go? Yes! Thats it, right back to ground zero, then I can put my finger under my nose and play it off like I had just arrived there and discovered the stench as well. Maybe I'll gasp or say out loud "the nerve of some people, why can't they step outside to do something like that." So I stroll over go through the "Damn something reeks" motions and walk away looking around for the culprit. I even glanced suspiciously toward that lady who got the first nose full , I know it was her, I just know it. :lol:

the older I get the more I do it.....and the less I care :confused:

Back