• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Passing GAS in public

Farting in Public!

• In Front of Lover, Date etc., he/she knew~ very EMBARRASSED!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Behind Lover, Date etc., he/she did not know! FREE of CRIME!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Near Strangers~laughed about it.... who CARES!

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Silent Deadly! People falling over left and right!

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Loud as a motorcycle starting up!

• Almost Shit my pants!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Shit pants! Ran to home to change clothes!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I don't EVER pass Gas! (yeah right!)

• Other (I dare you to explain your story!!!)

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Touchy-funny sensitive subject but I know that Kuso and Bigss have already put their two cents worth in from a previous post

Please read the Polls closely and vote. If you don't want to leave a post, that is fine, but at least VOTE!

This is Fun! I think?

PS. This poll was designed to add onto Meatheads, "Taking a Dump" poll! :lol:

refer you all to eddie murphy's stand up on 'the farting game'...funny funny shit

I had to select two... Silent but Deadly and Behind Lover, she did not know...

Mochy and I were at a store and I found this old guy down an aisle all by himself bent over looking at some item. Well, I walked up near him and let this silent one go that made you pray for the sweet smell of skunk!!

As I walked away launghing quietly, others went down the aisle, looked at the guy and laughed or ran away.... I laughed harder and ducked.... BUT WAIT... NOW Mochy walks down the aisle and almost fainted. She comes running over and tells me the old guy smells like he just dropped a big shiat right in the aisle....

I couldn't hold it in and laughed myself to pieces right there as we had to move further away as the smell started to carry over towards us!! Poor guy.

:eek: :D

LOL I'm on the Silent Deadly! People falling over left and right! Group :evil: :evil: :evil:

I always ask people if they wanna hear something funny, when they say yes I let 'er rip

silent but deadly and dam proud of it.:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:

When I was 14 yrs. old, I was in a dept. store during christmas and I walked down the wrong aisle. (Barbie Dolls and junk) So , I let a nice slow one rip. I ducked into the next aisle. All of a sudden I saw this "priss" and her daughter walked down that aisle and heard her say, "oh look at the barbies, sweetie!" I ducked into the other aisle and then, I heard the lady gag when she got to where I let one off. She grabbed her daughter and said, "Let's get outta here, something has exploded!"

You left one off...

"In Front of Wife & Kids, couldn't care less that they are trapped in vehicle and forced to endure it!!!"

I wanna know who has performed the dutch oven manuever.

IML Gear Cream!
Dutch Oven or Pot Boiler definitely.

Depth charge (swimming pool or bath) definitely.

Ballooner (in wet suit) definitely.

In smart restaurant (yes but not at my table)

In the lift (just before leaving) a favourite!

Originally posted by Duncan
I wanna know who has performed the dutch oven manuever.

I am the North American King of the Dutch Oven manuever.:thumb:
I have killed more than one girl with this move.
Naw just kidding,
I never killed anyone with it
but I did put a girl in the hospital once.
The doctor said that anymore exposure to this type of gas
would result in permanent brain damage and a loss
of her sense of smell and vision.
She is lucky she survived.

Anybody strained so hard while lifting in the gym that one just "slips" out and people would give you dirty looks?
umm...yea, me neither! :laugh:

No, but Kuso and Bigss have! See thread labeled as, "Most embarrassing...that you have done in the gym"

Yes in my gym it is my backyard and if i want to fart i can:lifter: :lifter: :lifter: :monkey:

I want to vote silent but deadly, but every now and then, one that you THINK will be silent RIPs the plaster off the walls and leaves you feeling :grin:

Don`t tell me this hasn`t happened to you :finger:

nothing like a protien fart on one of those weekend warriors:rocker:

My favorite one was on boxing day. I ended up working at the lumber mill for x-mas holidays and of course for dinner there was a lot of german food and a lot of beer. So the next day my stomach is feeling a little queasy. I ended up working with this chick and we are fairly close to each other (we have about 15 feet of working space) so I let one go silently hoping that it will be passed by unnoticed. No such luck, next thing I know she has her shirt over her nose and is running outside, shit did I laugh:D

Originally posted by irontime
My favorite one was on boxing day. I ended up working at the lumber mill for x-mas holidays and of course for dinner there was a lot of german food and a lot of beer. So the next day my stomach is feeling a little queasy. I ended up working with this chick and we are fairly close to each other (we have about 15 feet of working space) so I let one go silently hoping that it will be passed by unnoticed. No such luck, next thing I know she has her shirt over her nose and is running outside, shit did I laugh:D

That definitely takes the cake or CHEESE in that one! :lol:

Originally posted by irontime

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

The silent ones are evil. They're deceptive. They're like little ninja assassin farts. They jump out of the shadows and kick your ass. Now when I do it, it's funny as hell:laugh:, but when someone else does it I don't really see the humour.:rolleyes:

:fart:

Farting is like breathing. It's just part of life.

I hold nothing back.

FART FART FART FART FART

Just ask my woman. :D

OK since no woman has responded to this thread or will admit it... I will be the first to step up to the plate :gosh:

YES I FART!!!! :grin: LOL It only took three years for my to fart in front of the Boyfriend...but he still thinks I am SEXY LOL:p

Originally posted by Leslie2196
OK since no woman has responded to this thread or will admit it... I will be the first to step up to the plate :gosh:

YES I FART!!!! :grin: LOL It only took three years for my to fart in front of the Boyfriend...but he still thinks I am SEXY LOL:p

Leslie,

Butterfly beat you to the punch! He He! Geeze Leslie, you could probably do a whole bunch of horrific things in front of most of us and we would all think your sexy, too!

Now, what's my prize for brown nosing ya? :lol: :)

Well... Heres my story

Before I had figured out that I was eating too much dairy protein, I would have these DISGUSTING farts, I mean, THEY BURNED, in any case, I was at my girlfriends house, and I guess I shifted how I was sitting, and an SBD escaped, she smelled it, then I pretended to "finally" smell it, and I blame it on the dog. She looks over at me, and goes, "The dog's outside..." I was so embarrassed....

FishOrCutBait said:
Well... Heres my story

Before I had figured out that I was eating too much dairy protein, I would have these DISGUSTING farts, I mean, THEY BURNED, in any case, I was at my girlfriends house, and I guess I shifted how I was sitting, and an SBD escaped, she smelled it, then I pretended to "finally" smell it, and I blame it on the dog. She looks over at me, and goes, "The dog's outside..." I was so embarrassed....
:funny:

You guys are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to let one go when your outside and in front of people, just look up and yell "Ducks.";)

Back