• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Choose two IM members to cuddle so you would feel safe if you saw a ghost

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Same sex ghost watchers. You cant choose women to cuddle unless you are a woman.

By ghosts I mean scary ghosts, like exorcist ghosts, people with no heads levitating, ghosts screaming when you open your eyes! Sick ghosts. Ghosts that come crawling while twitching...

while twitching.. keep that in mind when you choose your cuddle IM ghost watch friend.

Doms

i always thought a thread like this would be created by a female

;)

I see a bonafide ghost, I don't want no woman - I want Bill Murray!

I'd want Built to protect me. She could crush the demons with her abs!

Mtv has this really funny show called Hot Chicks in Scary Places. It's like a reality show where they put dumb sorority girls from Orange County in abandoned insane assylums. I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Looked like a typical low budget scary movie.

I'd hold Vieope out as a shield and cuddle with......aaaaaaahhhhhhhh a ghost!!!!!! and no one around, I'm running from here screw that cuddling shit!!!!!

I'd run like hell too. I love you all but I don't wanna cuddle with you. :paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
No shit..... Min0, only cause I think I can beat him in a foot race! :D

you miss him too? i knew it.

I think you should seek professional counseling.

As far as DOMS, no I don't, he was a racist and very negative, and offended many members daily.

I think you should seek professional counseling.

As far as DOMS, no I don't, he was a racist and very negative, and offended many members daily.

:roflmao:

once vanity had a dream that something terrible was going to happen and he and manic had to save everyone.

i'd pick Tesla, aka SYN, and kick that ghost's ass.

Ghost Busters!!!

Why should I be afraid of something that is created by my own mind?:hmmm:

Only Lee. Mino would have to fight off the ghost while Lee and I snuggle :D

He said 'two' members. You choose only doms? suggesting that doms had a split personality? :nerd:

the idea of snuggling with two dudes just seems gay. :D

being a racist is funny?

DOMS wasn't racist. to think that is funny to me. the guy said things that were politically incorrect on the internet to help promote discussion. If he came across a black man or a mexican in need and he was in a position to help there is no doubt in my mind he would have taken the shirt off of his back. DOMS is a good guy, and the fact some people were unable to see that just shows they need to be a little thicker skinned. especially over the internet. intentions are a funny thing to discern. especially when it is not in person. people need to grow up a bit.

Does snuggling with 1 dude make it any less gay :D

at least it is more intimate. hahha ah

and there lies the irony. of course not. the very premise of the original question was a gay one.

DOMS wasn't racist. to think that is funny to me. the guy said things that were politically incorrect on the internet to help promote discussion. If he came across a black man or a mexican in need and he was in a position to help there is no doubt in my mind he would have taken the shirt off of his back. DOMS is a good guy, and the fact some people were unable to see that just shows they need to be a little thicker skinned. especially over the internet. intentions are a funny thing to discern. especially when it is not in person. people need to grow up a bit.
DOMS said himself that he was racist, he hated Mexicans and most blacks..... Towards the end of his time here he also started to become very callous ..... He was intelligent but also had problems realizing that he could be wrong.....

. He was intelligent but also had problems realizing that he could be wrong.....

i thought that was a requirement of being a member here:hmmm:

DOMS said himself that he was racist, he hated Mexicans and most blacks..... .

and i'm sure there have been those who have claimed to be strait that have posted on this forum as well, but who weren't. like i said. i don't think DOMS is racist. he talked shit all day long against blacks and mexicans, but did he ever attack anyone on this board because of their race? he wanted the discussion. it was politically incorrect, but thats all. like i said, if he saw some one in need i don't think he would have reacted differently because of their race.

DOMS said himself that he was racist, he hated Mexicans and most blacks..... Towards the end of his time here he also started to become very callous ..... He was intelligent but also had problems realizing that he could be wrong.....

agreed, he also had trouble realizing how offensive and disrespectful he was.

I'm a freak'n racist. I kick a cracker ass, ya feel me ?

Back