• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bully Beatdown show is fake

Fetusaurus Rex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
fake "reality" television on MTV!? Who would guess?

Bully Beatdown Using Pro Stuntmen To Act Part Of Bully | MMATKO Mixed Martial Arts Videos, MMA Videos, UFC Videos
I knew from the beginning that the show advertised for tough guys to apply and they would be chosen based on some sort of bully mentality towards their friends. I did not find out until a few days ago that not one of the bullies had in fact, ever bullied the actors that have played the part of the victims.

I spoke with a friend that helped with the production of the show and was told that most of the bully/victim combo had never even met prior to the taping of each episode.
Take bully Jon from the last episode with Jake Shields. Last year he was on the Fox TV show Battle of the Bods where Jonathan proclaimed to be a professional stuntman as he judged the bodies of young women. jon-bods

Even though Bully Beatdown is filled with actors the fights are mostly real. The stuntmen do try to fight back against the Pro MMA fighters but their payday comes not from the 10,000 prize money offered up but from the money guaranteed on the contract they signed going into the fight.

I knew that the show was a little fake but I am disappointed in just how fake it really is.

Update: I have been asked for proof that any of these guys are actors. Well hear you go.
Ryan Adam Kessman : one of the fighters IMDb Resume. Lists his background Performance Skills: Martial Arts, Stunts. He was even on My name is Earl.

IMDb Resume for Ryan Adam Kessman

Bully from the first episode

Performer Profile
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 215
Age Range: 18 - 24
Physique: Athletic
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Eyes: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Mediterranean, Latin/Hispanic, Mixed, Middle Eastern

He looked pretty fat to me

Last edited:
confirmed by Jason "Mayhem" Miller

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum.posts&thread=1446796&forum=1&page=1&pc=18

I have a confession to make.

Bully Beatdown is completely fake. Everyone on it is actors. Everyone involved with the show knows that it is fake and we script pretty much everything that comes out of their mouth. I have not yet got an executive producer credit, or a writer's credit- but I write the bully's dialouge myself. I will be E.P. on season two. That's right, our scripted fake show is suppossedly doing so well done that we will be getting a season two. Makes my stomach hurt that I'm selling this slop. I'm sorry.

The fights are the most complicated portion of the show. The real trick is, hiring stuntmen that are so skilled that they can make it look like we are putting them in 16 oz gloves, headgear and convincingly get beat up by mixed martial artists. We looked high and low, but we found them, and made the show really convincing. Unfortunately, the people on the internet are much too bright to be fooled by this trickery, and have exposed us. This doesn't really affect us too much, because no one cares what a few back alley websites say about our hit MTV show, but I couldn't bear to read the forum with all this shame that I'm carrying around. I'm actually considering turning down the contract to host the next season because of the ridicule that I'm recieving on this board and others.

Again. I'm sorry interwebz. I apologize, sincerely.

To me that sounded almost sarcastic, but at the same time defensive, but it is true....

I can't tell wich reality shows are real anymore. :shrug:

But I can tell you that they all have to thank Cops and The Real World for making their asses famous. :paddle:

So I went down to my basement last night after reading this thread. I got really stoned, turned the tv on and of course... Bully Beatdown was on! I knew the show was fake, but it was still pretty entertaining....

i can remember like a vivid flashback type memory the moment i realized tv shows were fake. was before i started school.

IML Gear Cream!
So I went down to my basement last night after reading this thread. I got really stoned, turned the tv on and of course... Bully Beatdown was on! I knew the show was fake, but it was still pretty entertaining....

It's Junk Food for the brain, just don't consume too much of it and you'll be o.k.

Most of these things aren't Reality TV but just extended Game Shows......It's like the Price Is Right with the same contestants for 6 month's straight mixed in with a little Jerry Springer.....

And that's the dude who really started the Reality TV craze, Jerry "Mother Fuckin'" Springer and his knock down drag out fights every show. People got hooked on that and then it spread to every other network......

Back