• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question regarding cutting and fat intake

Mike2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Built, I'm back..(thanks so much for all you do on here)

My cutting is going steady down a few lbs in the last couple of weeks

I just had a quick question regarding Cutting and Fat.

1 g protein per lb lean mass
.5 g fat per lean mass

This is a great formula makes perfect sense..Im doing very well.. Primarily because of your formula...thankyou

The one thing I am having trouble with is..being that I am try to really limit my carbs...Im having trouble finding foods that are high enough in fat that DONT contain alot of carbs too with the exception of red meat which im trying to stay away from anyways... salmon I know has fat but..thats not enough..according to formula.. I would need around 70g of fat..... natural peanut butter I suppose is really good.. only has 6g carbs per 16g fat...

At the end of the day.. I guess what Im asking is...If I"m consuming atleast a gram of protein per lean body weight daily and eating atleast 25grams of fiber.. If i am cutting and therefore keeping a calorie deficet..but havent fulfilled the .5g fat per lean lb...am I too add calories with say flax seed oil or fish oil and natural peanut butter..which will then fifill those requirement but then add to my daily caloric intake?

10g of fish oil per day. Other fat sources are raw nuts (theres a lot of them), natty peanut butter, whole milk, avacado, butter, cheese, olive oil ect. Pretty easy to hit you fat target of you throw a few of these in. :)

Nothing wrong with a bit of red meat either. I eat buffalo and lean beef often.

I LIVE on lean minced beef, its so cheap...which is handy for a poor student.

Back