• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ever seen a bald chimp?

PainandGain

Pew Pew
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bodybuilderchimp.jpg

:eek:

That chimp has awesome guns.

what the hell?

Is that what all chimps look like if you shave them?

Wow, rocked out!

Looks Ripped!!

Looking at the Wiki page for chimps, a chimp named Travis who weighed around 200 pounds ripped a woman apart pretty badly a few years ago.

is that shit or his balls lol

IML Gear Cream!
I read somewhere that their superior strength-mass ratio in comparison to humans is because of a lower density of motor neurons throughout their bodies.

In effect, muscle contraction for them is more "all or nothing" than ours is, because we've evolved to have fine motor control to perform intricate tasks, where they have no such need, and greater strength is of far more use to them.

May have been an article Prince posted in Open Chat a while ago actually. Definitely an interesting genetic variation.

Hah, everything said was what I was thinking.

No wonder they are so strong...the muscles...plus the huge balls for more test!

Funny!

That damn Chimp has definately got nice physique, bet he gets all the female Chimps too!

I just googled that to make sure it wasn't some elaborate Photoshop hoax and I saw the rear image, those poor things must suffer roids bad!!!!! Oh by the way I don't suggest finding the same pic I did....

Here's cool walking view...
102688896_e7a5a4079d.jpg

Back