• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My current diet, just for fun

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So Im sitting here at work and...god I miss being a real cop out in the "Field"......LOL, being a "DICK" (detective) ain't near as much fun as they make it look like on TV.....I figured I would post my current diet that is actually giving me some good results....

11AM - Protein Shake - Multi vitamin pack, fish oil, ECA stack.

01PM - 250g Chicken breast, slice fat free cheese, Fish oil.

03PM - Same as above

05PM - Greek yogurt, peanut butter, mixed berries, Fish oil, Magnesium, Vitamin B complex, vitamin B12, Calcium pill and ECA stack.

07PM - Same as 1 and 3 PM

10Pm - Favorite meal of the day, Turkey Burger wiht wheat toast, half avocado.

01AM - Muscle milk shake

I am very strict with my diet except on weekeneds where I have about 2-3 "cheat meals"..........As of now I am not doing any cardio except walk my dogs 2 miles a day after my 10pm meal....

Calorie intake....:

2300 Calories - 96 Carbs - 315g Protein

on wokrout days, i substitute my yogurt wiht a post workout protein shake and the specs stay the same...

Im loosing about 2 pounds a week but i try to not listen to the scale to much because of water retention etc......I will start a light cardio sesion in the morning before "breakfast" but otherwise i feel like i lost little to no muscle at all and its actually working just right...

yeah, fat loss..........I started wiht one of Lyle McDonald's diets for two weeks, then i transfered to this one and so far so good, i feel excelent during the week on the diet, its hard but its working im down to about 17% bodyfat and 234 pounds....i think ill be down to 10% in 8 weeks if i keep this up.....

2lbs a week is a little fast bud, you need to watch your not losing too much muscle. You are still pretty juicy now so you shouldnt be in too much danger, but in 4-5 weeks when you are really starting to lean out I wouldnt want to be dropping 2lbs a week. You might want to up the cals slightly, maybe by 200-300 a day and see how that works for you.

2lbs a week is a little fast bud, you need to watch your not losing too much muscle. You are still pretty juicy now so you shouldnt be in too much danger, but in 4-5 weeks when you are really starting to lean out I wouldnt want to be dropping 2lbs a week. You might want to up the cals slightly, maybe by 200-300 a day and see how that works for you.

thanx dude...........

After years of success and failure (just like everyone else) I think I have mostly figured out my body and FINALLY im not affraid to eat....I remember about 6 years ago when i tried to cut for the first time ever, i lost 50 pounds and was still at about 13% bodyfat....this time shit is going good because i guess it takes you a while to learn what your body is telling you......I think you are right, in about 4 weeks I will add some rice to my chicken and see what happens...

actually, who says 2 lbs a week is fast? Depending on the amount of fat a person holds makes a difference as well as how finely dialed in his diet is. Lyle's PSMF had me losing 7 lbs a week; my strength continued to go higher, as well as my lbm remaining pretty much the same. And I hit single digits while doing this.

actually, who says 2 lbs a week is fast? Depending on the amount of fat a person holds makes a difference as well as how finely dialed in his diet is. Lyle's PSMF had me losing 7 lbs a week; my strength continued to go higher, as well as my lbm remaining pretty much the same. And I hit single digits while doing this.

Because that diet requires you follow a very specific set of protocols, which I doubt Questionguy is doing during his normal diet.

You could doubt it; however, given the specific sets of protocol, I disagree it is in the realm of near catastrophic results. I alsodidnt imply ordinary rituals; I merely pointed out it is obviously possible.

You could doubt it; however, given the specific sets of protocol, I disagree it is in the realm of near catastrophic results. I alsodidnt imply ordinary rituals; I merely pointed out it is obviously possible.

I dont remember saying it was? ;)

I also said hes probably fine atm, but as he leans out this is a lot of weight to be losing each week, if he isnt following a specific protocol like PSMF.

On another note, how did you find PSMF when you got down to single digits? I used it as the start of my last cut, then went the rest of the way with a basic caloric deficit. Would be interesting to use it a couple of times or more during my next cut.

I loved it. I felt full with the help of a "proprietary blend" of chicken soup, brocoli and broth ala Built. She's my friggin godsend. she guided me through it and damn if i dont owe that girl a big thank you.

Lynda Carter is 12 years older than me - not QUITE 76 years old, but she's pretty much the face (and body) of Wonder Woman isn't she?

Lynda Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm... looks like she should have chosen to wear a burka for her role though:

"Carter told a national magazine:

I hate men looking at me and thinking...what they think; and I know what they think--they write and tell me."

What IS that, anyway? I mean, you prance around in a pushup swimsuit and boots but don't want guys to look at your body? Um, okay...

Negatory, bud.

As a statistician, I regard gambling as a tax on being poor at math.

"Math is tough. Let's go shopping!"

- Barbi

Back