• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

best combo workout plan/ diet/ supplements

Floods7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would say im at about 8% BF and im looking to be around 5 or 6 for the summer. But OBVIOUSLY not lose too much muscle. What would be the best combo of workout/diet/supplements be? I dont expect any of you to write out a full and detailed plan for me... links would be just fine. Or just let me know if any of you have similar goals that you have met and how you achieved them.

This is what im at now

IMAG0142.jpg picture by floods7 - Photobucket

BTW i dont know why I was mean muggin, i usually smile in pics, oh well too late now

DAMN! You're lean NOW!

I second UD2.0

Lemme know when you have the book and I'll run the numbers for you.

DAMN! You're lean NOW!

I second UD2.0

Lemme know when you have the book and I'll run the numbers for you.

LOL what are you still doing up!???

My excuse? Chronic insomniac

But your advice on 9mg of Melatonin has done wonders for me, I now use sublingual tabs, they work much faster :)

Not looking too shabby as it is, dude :thumb:

Looking really nice....:thumb:

sublingual:hmmm::confused:

But your advice on 9mg of Melatonin has done wonders for me, I now use sublingual tabs, they work much faster :)

I would say im at about 8% BF and im looking to be around 5 or 6 for the summer. But OBVIOUSLY not lose too much muscle. What would be the best combo of workout/diet/supplements be? I dont expect any of you to write out a full and detailed plan for me... links would be just fine. Or just let me know if any of you have similar goals that you have met and how you achieved them.

This is what im at now

IMAG0142.jpg picture by floods7 - Photobucket

BTW i dont know why I was mean muggin, i usually smile in pics, oh well too late now

Nice proportions on everything, just the cheese-grater now huh. Well Built is the ma... I mean woman for you :)

Okay I got the book, I didnt have much time today so I skimmed it. It looks pretty intense!!

I'm hopeless lol!

Glad that helped.

To the OP - drop me a PM and I'll get your numbers. I need to know your typical current macros (grams, please) and cals, and your bodyfat and lean mass.

Back