• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Woman accused of raping, killing Sandra Cantu may have drugged other girl, and a man

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Woman accused of raping, killing Sandra Cantu may have drugged other girl, and a man

The California mom accused of raping and murdering 8-year-old Sandra Cantu is facing chilling new charges she drugged a 7-year-old girl in January and a man in March.
Melissa Huckaby, 28, has not entered any pleas since Cantu's tiny corpse was found stuffed in a suitcase in an irrigation ditch April 6.
The Sunday school teacher from Tracy, Calif., made a third court appearance Friday but her attorney said he needed more time to review the three new felonies tacked on to the original murder and rape charge.
Cops found Huckaby with the 7-year-old, whose name was not released, at a park Jan. 17 after the girl's mom reported her missing.

Read more: "Woman accused of raping, killing Sandra Cantu may have drugged other girl, and a man" - Woman accused of raping, killing Sandra Cantu may have drugged other girl, and a man

d812b071-c498-47ed-bce0-7d208e71f147375x500.jpg

alg_huckaby.jpg

Hard to believe that is the face of a serial rapest and killer. I would love to know more about this story and I would really like to know more about Melissa Huckaby.

Sunday school teacher and grand daughter of a Baptist preacher. Things are at least starting to make more sense. I would just about bet my life that she was sexually abused and mentally screwed up as a child to be such a monster as an adult. I have seen some real evil shit in my day done by Baptist.

wtf. i wonder what heinous things twisted her so.

That is really twisted, and who tries to kill themselves by swallowing razer blades?

She should be hanged.....such people don't deserve to live.

Sunday school teacher and grand daughter of a Baptist preacher. Things are at least starting to make more sense. I would just about bet my life that she was sexually abused and mentally screwed up as a child to be such a monster as an adult. I have seen some real evil shit in my day done by Baptist.
this has nothing to do with baptists. you know that

She should be hanged.....such people don't deserve to live.
That is not going to happen in America. Our women have special rights. I remember few years back, when a woman school counselor had sex with a minor, she got only thirteen month of sentences. When men have sex with minor, he will get life in prison.

When women kill babies, they call it abortion because fetus is not a human being. When a man kill a pregnant woman, he is charged with two murders, because fetus is considered a human being. That is double standard of our law.

i'm sure it has absolutley nothing to do with the brain fucking done by christianity that causes an internal war inside someone's mind that eventually causes them to snap.

IML Gear Cream!
That is not going to happen in America. Our women have special rights. I remember few years back, when a woman school counselor had sex with a minor, she got only thirteen month of sentences. When men have sex with minor, he will get life in prison.

When women kill babies, they call it abortion because fetus is not a human being. When a man kill a pregnant woman, he is charged with two murders, because fetus is considered a human being. That is double standard of our law.

Probably because the fetus is being planned on being kept until it's a child by the parents, and so is considered a child. I dont agree with abortion though.

this has nothing to do with baptists. you know that

It has everything to do with the perversion of what Jesus intended...bah fuck it. I'm not getting involved in anymore IM debates. I am done with that shit.

Baptist are good Baptist are great whoopty fucking do have a nice day.

It has everything to do with the perversion of what Jesus intended...bah fuck it. I'm not getting involved in anymore IM debates. I am done with that shit.

Baptist are good Baptist are great whoopty fucking do have a nice day.

I've always been a fan of Nambla

I've always been a fan of Nambla

Lier! You are from Alabama like me, we are part of Nabsla. North American Brother Sister Love Association. I always felt I was cheated not having a sister to fuck.

Lier! You are from Alabama like me, we are part of Nabsla. North American Brother Sister Love Association. I always felt I was cheated not having a sister to fuck.

wtf? where the hell did this come from? :roflmao:

i'm sure it has absolutley nothing to do with the brain fucking done by christianity that causes an internal war inside someone's mind that eventually causes them to snap.

This is brilliant. ROID you should be serious more often!

i didn't know there was such an association.

When you think about it, having sex with your sister .....is it really that bad.

IML Gear Cream!
That is sad....so much for the justice system......

Back