• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A crime against yourself%

IML Gear Cream!
Dear brother Yeni, suck my fucking dick!

men-cock-48987123.jpg

And lick my poor little atrophied balls while your at it. If you are any good at head, you should be able to lick the bottom of my balls while you deep throat my beautiful dick!

Okay guys, I need your help. Since the lazy ass fucking mods are going to allow Islamic propaganda to to be posted in the training and health forums, I ask you guys to come together and post pictures of your junk in all of his threads. I better see a dick for every yeni post. Lets do this shit AG style god dammit!

Dear brother Yeni, suck my fucking dick!

men-cock-48987123.jpg

And lick my poor little atrophied balls while your at it. If you are any good at head, you should be able to lick the bottom of my balls while you deep throat my beautiful dick!

most importantly thats a fine cawk...
and Im not too lazy to do something about it. I like a variety... and without yeni's islamic trolling we would not have been exposed to your genitals
ratemywand.com huh, your a very interesting fella.

yes having sex with non muslim women is immoral, please continue

IML Gear Cream!
Im going to LHJO with bacon grease and menstrual blood in honor of yeni :daydream:

yeni is just someones gimmick....id guess Cap is the master planner...

yeni is allowed to post whatever he or she wants imo, why not ?? We already put up with so much bullshit on this site ,i can't see how it makes a difference. To most of us, he's not telling us anything we haven't heard before. There's a lot of places I wouldn't want to live, no country offers me the freedom of expression that the U.S. gives me. He can have whatever country he lives in, never knowing just how great it is to live in America. "Land of the free, home of the brave"...

By the way Yeni, we don't behead people , let alone women .. gotta love that sharia law , huh ????? and don't forget that 'religion of peace' crap...

Beheading.jpg
Execution-by-beheading-in-008.jpg
SaudiBeheading.jpg
Facebook-beheading.jpg
beheading.png
2164_1236491753.jpg
jihad_008.jpg
imagen.php
behead_child-vi.jpg
336822_Saudi-beheadings.jpg

yeni is allowed to post whatever he or she wants imo, why not ?? We already put up with so much bullshit on this site ,i can't see how it makes a difference. To most of us, he's not telling us anything we haven't heard before. There's a lot of places I wouldn't want to live, no country offers me the freedom of expression that the U.S. gives me. He can have whatever country he lives in, never knowing just how great it is to live in America. "Land of the free, home of the brave"...
I didnt say anyone should leave, but I don't approve of hypocrisy, you can have sex with donkeys or camels, but under muslim law you have to kill the donkey afterwards. Just saying.

there are also more pregnant out of wedlock woman, because we don't condone honor killing, its murder.

there are also more pregnant out of wedlock woman, because we don't condone honor killing, its murder.

.....over in the USA, if you have an ugly sister, who can't get laid, then lucks out & gets some cock but gets pregnant by some dude that abandons her , should you kill her for being ugly or short sighted ?? Why not kill the dude? People's life conditions lead them to make poor choices or the only option available to them.. with sad results.

I could have done without all of that charley..especially the baby :(

kinda ruined my day

I could have done without all of that charley..especially the baby :(

kinda ruined my day

...... sorry Sheri, I posted that in anger, because they preach that their religion is one of peace, and love of women and children, then they behead both women & children, who can't defend themselves.. I just don't get it !!

dear brothers

G – It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 1552).

H – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 5891).

I – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1456; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 6589).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1uck0e9FQ

Shia & Sunni what's real ISLAM? youtube

////

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these

Holy Cow !

What happened to cries of animal rights activists in the America ?

US: Man had sex with cows at farm while friend filmed him

Michael Jones, 35 (left) is accused of filming his friend Reid Fontaine, 31 (right) having sex with multiple cows on a New York State farm.

One of the victims (bottom pic) alleged both accused had threatened her with putting her nude photos on the Internet and in Asiaone Forum unless she submit to their demand.

http://m.indiatoday.in//story/man-ha.../1/345815.html

\\\

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science from Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNpfWrTqHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjd23CDEtA

\\\\

Honor killing
Surprise and shock suffered by men or women (adultery)
so
Allah Almighty to impose law and sanctions for those who do so heinous act

PS - honor killings are still legal in Brazil, and used to be legal in the US. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killings ... in Peru 70% of murders of women are "crimes of passion".

Everything in our lives related to religion and the messages of the prophets
This proves the excellence of the Muslim

\\\\\
also Torah and the Gospel

Punishment For Adultery

Leviticus 20:10 ESV / 16 helpful votes

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

John 8:3-11 ESV / 14 helpful votes

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” ...

1 John 3:15 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 8 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

The limits of allah
Application and implementation
Not for discussion

229) These are the limits ordained by Allah, so do not transgress them. And whoever transgresses the limits ordained by Allah, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

God is a judge and if he overlooked sin without requiring payment for it he would be guilty of condoning that sin.

These laws of allah on Earth
Example
See with me in the past

Moses, peace be upon him
Muslim
Governs
God's law
Punishable corrupt

So is the case
Guardian or ruler (real, not power-hungry)
Mandatory
To reform society

Example
Punishment for adultery
Mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel
Therefore
These limits of allah
But
Result of distortion
Deny the Jews and Christians

\\\\\

Things invalidate the fast:

A person who has sex with his wife during the day of Ramadhaan, his fast becomes null and void. On the other hand, he is required to expiate his sin either by freeing a slave, failing that he should observe fast for two consecutive months, failing that he must feed sixty poor people. Moreover, he has to follow the mentioned order of expiation in case of failing short of doing any of the three ways. This is the opinion of the majority of Muslim scholars.

This opinion is based on a narration reported by Al-Bukhaari and Muslim may Allaah have mercy upon them from Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him: "A person came to the Apostle of Allaah ( sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )) and said: 'O Messenger of Allaah! I am doomed'. The Prophet, sallallaahu Alayhi wa sallam, said: 'What has brought about your ruin?' The person said: 'I had a sexual enter course with my wife during the month of Ramadhaan (i.e. during the day)'. Upon this the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Can you find a slave to set him free? He said: 'No'. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Can you observe fast for 2 consecutive months? He said: 'No'. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Can you provide food for sixty poor people?" He said: 'No'. Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him said: 'While we were sitting with the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) a large basket full of dates was produced to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ). So, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Where is the inquirer?" He said: 'Me'. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Take this and give it as charity".

This also means that if such a person is not able to pay the expiation, it is permissible for someone to pay on his behalf as long as the first accepts, and this will be sufficient. But, if such a person does not expiate by all means, it is still his duty until he can do so. Then, when he can pay the expiation, he should feed the sixty poor people. Also, one can do such an expiation in his own homeland and this is better, since transferring the expiation to another country is permissible. This ruling of transferring the expiation is in contrast with paying Zakaah, which should be paid in the country where a giver lives unless there is some benefit, such as poor relatives in dire need, or no need exists for it where the giver lives.

[h=1]Smallest Deeds Matter ᴴᴰ | Ramadan Reminder youtube[/h]

Honor killing? What the fuck, there's no honor to lop someone's head off, even if they did commited adultery. What did that baby do besides being born a girl?

dear brothers

G – It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 1552).

H – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 5891).

I – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1456; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 6589).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1uck0e9FQ

Shia & Sunni what's real ISLAM? youtube

////

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these

Holy Cow !

What happened to cries of animal rights activists in the America ?

US: Man had sex with cows at farm while friend filmed him

Michael Jones, 35 (left) is accused of filming his friend Reid Fontaine, 31 (right) having sex with multiple cows on a New York State farm.

One of the victims (bottom pic) alleged both accused had threatened her with putting her nude photos on the Internet and in Asiaone Forum unless she submit to their demand.

http://m.indiatoday.in//story/man-ha.../1/345815.html

\\\

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science from Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNpfWrTqHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjd23CDEtA

\\\\

Honor killing
Surprise and shock suffered by men or women (adultery)
so
Allah Almighty to impose law and sanctions for those who do so heinous act

PS - honor killings are still legal in Brazil, and used to be legal in the US. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killings ... in Peru 70% of murders of women are "crimes of passion".

Everything in our lives related to religion and the messages of the prophets
This proves the excellence of the Muslim

\\\\\
also Torah and the Gospel

Punishment For Adultery

Leviticus 20:10 ESV / 16 helpful votes

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

John 8:3-11 ESV / 14 helpful votes

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” ...

1 John 3:15 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 8 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

The limits of allah
Application and implementation
Not for discussion

229) These are the limits ordained by Allah, so do not transgress them. And whoever transgresses the limits ordained by Allah, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

God is a judge and if he overlooked sin without requiring payment for it he would be guilty of condoning that sin.

These laws of allah on Earth
Example
See with me in the past

Moses, peace be upon him
Muslim
Governs
God's law
Punishable corrupt

So is the case
Guardian or ruler (real, not power-hungry)
Mandatory
To reform society

Example
Punishment for adultery
Mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel
Therefore
These limits of allah
But
Result of distortion
Deny the Jews and Christians

\\\\\

Things invalidate the fast:

A person who has sex with his wife during the day of Ramadhaan, his fast becomes null and void. On the other hand, he is required to expiate his sin either by freeing a slave, failing that he should observe fast for two consecutive months, failing that he must feed sixty poor people. Moreover, he has to follow the mentioned order of expiation in case of failing short of doing any of the three ways. This is the opinion of the majority of Muslim scholars.

This opinion is based on a narration reported by Al-Bukhaari and Muslim may Allaah have mercy upon them from Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him: "A person came to the Apostle of Allaah ( sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )) and said: 'O Messenger of Allaah! I am doomed'. The Prophet, sallallaahu Alayhi wa sallam, said: 'What has brought about your ruin?' The person said: 'I had a sexual enter course with my wife during the month of Ramadhaan (i.e. during the day)'. Upon this the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Can you find a slave to set him free? He said: 'No'. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Can you observe fast for 2 consecutive months? He said: 'No'. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Can you provide food for sixty poor people?" He said: 'No'. Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him said: 'While we were sitting with the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) a large basket full of dates was produced to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ). So, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Where is the inquirer?" He said: 'Me'. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Take this and give it as charity".

This also means that if such a person is not able to pay the expiation, it is permissible for someone to pay on his behalf as long as the first accepts, and this will be sufficient. But, if such a person does not expiate by all means, it is still his duty until he can do so. Then, when he can pay the expiation, he should feed the sixty poor people. Also, one can do such an expiation in his own homeland and this is better, since transferring the expiation to another country is permissible. This ruling of transferring the expiation is in contrast with paying Zakaah, which should be paid in the country where a giver lives unless there is some benefit, such as poor relatives in dire need, or no need exists for it where the giver lives.

[h=1]Smallest Deeds Matter ᴴᴰ | Ramadan Reminder youtube[/h]

url

Back