• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren Opinions

IML Gear Cream!
Dont even think of running Tren E the first time. Tren Ace is 100% the only way to go untill you know this drug very well . Dont worry same results just more pinning.

Thanks for this bro.. advice taken

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Did you wait, due to lack of knowledge?

For the first time do you think it needs to be Ace? I would rather run E, cause pinning EOD gets old.

I waited because I was adviced to wait until I had a few cycles under my belt and new how my body reacted to different hormones. Tren is known to have some of the worst sides which held me back too but I actually found I do very well with it if test is low and I use caber. Always run ace for the first time. If you have a bad time with it, it will clear much faster.

I waited because I was adviced to wait until I had a few cycles under my belt and new how my body reacted to different hormones. Tren is known to have some of the worst sides which held me back too but I actually found I do very well with it if test is low and I use caber. Always run ace for the first time. If you have a bad time with it, it will clear much faster.

Thanks brotha

heartburn like a motherfucker. but worth it

ive ran tren lots of times, on it now, ive never had any drug other than alchohol make me feel rage or short tempered ect

ive ran tren lots of times, on it now, ive never had any drug other than alchohol make me feel rage or short tempered ect

Im pretty level headed till I get upset, then I turn into the hulk. Im sure I will get irritated, but I will be able to control it

If your a dick tren makes u a bigger dick , if u r a AHole tren will make u a bigger Ahole it won't turn a meek person into a crazy unmanageable handful

If your a dick tren makes u a bigger dick , if u r a AHole tren will make u a bigger Ahole it won't turn a meek person into a crazy unmanageable handful

IMO, a good place to start Tren is with Tren A @ 50mg/ED for 60 days. I recommend Tren A because if you "pussy" up...j/k., then you can stop it and it will clear quickly. I also LOVE it because the results are quick and daily. After this 60 day run you can go higher as you can stand it.

IML Gear Cream!
I've ran tran at 1400mg a week with so 200mg a day with sus250mg a day and masteron at a 1000mg a week

i don't really get the sides people talk about no night sweats no sleep problems no anger problems but an overly nice guy so tren don't make me angry and I take sleeping meds had insomnia for 30 years before ever taking anything.
that's prob why I don't get those sides plus I'm on other meds as well which could negate the side effects.
I've stayed in tren for 6 months straight at high doses bloods always come back normal.and I've used various brands.
anyway anything new you try take it with just test so you know how that particular compound effects you,if your taking 6 diff things you won't know whats doing what also make sure to use short esters so you can back out right away.the side I hate about tren that effects me about week 6 of tren ace is I feel like I'm in my own secluded world like being in a black hole.
thats why I love primo I use 1000mg a week and I look just ss good or better than tren and no side effects plus it gives you a feeling of well being.most guys never really tried real primo cause sources love to switch it out for eq and make a huge profit .you must really trust your source and if its to cheap its not real the rAws cost a fortune so if your buying cheap its not real.

Did you wait, due to lack of knowledge?

For the first time do you think it needs to be Ace? I would rather run E, cause pinning EOD gets old.

Find pinning ED better for keeping plasma levels more stable. Ace has a 36 hour half-life. I did ED and didn't feel the sides I expected. Had one outburst in the 1st week while driving; coulda been bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back I would have run an AI and caber from the get go...and definitely started with ace.....low test high Tren.....with those precautions I run ACE at 800mgs and the only sides are aggression and night sweats

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I like running an anti-p before I start my tren cycle.

First off I feel like I found my new home. Love this board so far.

I can tell this forum has alot of educated bros and I wanted opinions on Tren.

How many cycles did you run till you decided to give it a go?

Did you like ACE or the long ester better?

Did it seem like the sides with the longer ester less prevalent?

With the long ester, did you get in a situation where you felt like you were trapped becuase of it being in your system for 2 weeks?

What was the sweet spot for the amount of time on?

I just wanted to open a healthy discussion regarding tren.

I was doing 600mg of test prop and roughly 225-300mg of tren A and loved the effects. I didn't have any erection issues or libido issues. I also didn't have terrible sides such as night sweats or coughing. The only down fall was pinning EOD, you could go ED if you wanted. I tried tren E at 400mg a week and test cyp at 750mg a week, my libido was there but struggled with an erection. I've heard guys saying that camber is a must when doing tren so that's something to look into. I would start with the short esters and if the sides aren't a concern for you and you want to pin less then move to the longer ester but I will always do the short ester now because I enjoyed it much more. I did both cycles at 10 weeks, some say that's to long but I love it!

Hear that. Thats why I use caber :)

Most people do that's why II recommend it. I got lucky and figured out what works for with prami. I cant run caber because of the potential for ergot to pop a drug test.

Love caber,never even wanted to try prami

tren = best I ever looked but worst sides I've ever had from gear. Sides weren't there in beginning at all, no sleep issues or flu symptoms, buuuut I started to like the tren A so much i thought i would extend my cycle ended up doing about 75mg/day for 15 weeks on my first run...big mistake! Got a little too alpha toward the end of that cycle and after cycle was done I was impotent for like 6 weeks from tren dick...total system shut down. I had everything you could need for PCT but still tren dick. Depressed for several months after.

If I was going to run tren again I would keep it to about 6wks @75mg or 8 wks @ 50mg. Nothing crazy, just enough to get the benefits without any sides and afterwards I would slip into a Test E cruise with a little var maybe.

tren = best I ever looked but worst sides I've ever had from gear. Sides weren't there in beginning at all, no sleep issues or flu symptoms, buuuut I started to like the tren A so much i thought i would extend my cycle ended up doing about 75mg/day for 15 weeks on my first run...big mistake! Got a little too alpha toward the end of that cycle and after cycle was done I was impotent for like 6 weeks from tren dick...total system shut down. I had everything you could need for PCT but still tren dick. Depressed for several months after.

If I was going to run tren again I would keep it to about 6wks @75mg or 8 wks @ 50mg. Nothing crazy, just enough to get the benefits without any sides and afterwards I would slip into a Test E cruise with a little var maybe.

Cant the shut down be avoided with the proper ancillaries and PCT?

Most people do that's why II recommend it. I got lucky and figured out what works for with prami. I cant run caber because of the potential for ergot to pop a drug test.

Does caber cause a false positive for a drug on a drug test?

I respond great to tren. Nothing but love for the compound. My sleep is shit, & trensomnia makes me feel like I slept good.
Night sweats aren't bad. Its winter & I sweat on test & NPP now with a thin blanket. I feel very alpha/euphoric/great sense of well being on the compound. Nothing can bring me down or make me feel like shit. I'm an extremely modest, polite & a sincere individual, & tren makes me less of a teddy bear, but not an asshole

Back