• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what's the sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed

Thanku for repping me TonyMack , I have not enough posts to pm you back (but i might soon!). I need 25 and that means only 1 more i need lol.

Ok true story, my sister in law and her ex were at this party, at the party they have orgies with paper bags on there heads, her ex BF was banging this chick with the bag on her head and she took of the bag he was very surprised?????????.it was his sister he was fucking?????????..apparently he spewed every where?????????they are not together now the sister in law and the sister fucker

Ok true story, my sister in law and her ex were at this party, at the party they have orgies with paper bags on there heads, her ex BF was banging this chick with the bag on her head and she took of the bag he was very surprised?????????.it was his sister he was fucking?????????..apparently he spewed every where?????????they are not together now the sister in law and the sister fucker

OMG that is like a horror story without being a horror story. It is like scarier than a horror story :bawling:

got one for you
walking into a deparment store bathroom..guys taking a crap and i see a chick on all fours facing him???:wacko:

whats worse, i forgot why i was there for....

At the local community college I messages a few of my friends saying blow me and one girl said sure. A few days later we went somewhere and she sucked me off in the bathroom of a hotel with about 4 other people in the room.

I was walking to the mall when this completely naked black girl was dancing in the streets. Looks like she was on something...she stopped traffic and climbed on one the cars and spread her pp in the driver's face. She looked like she was about 21...

Sheesh... nothing. Damn, it sucks being little and ugly AF.

Back