• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

17 year old to serve 10 Years in Prison for having consensual sex with 15 year old

injustice breeds contempt for legal system.

injustice breeds contempt for legal system.

I have way too much contempt for are legal system. As I said a thousand times before, there is no justice in our system.

I have way too much contempt for are legal system. As I said a thousand times before, there is no justice in our system.

This begs the question: is there justice in any judicial system, anywhere?

my son was knocked out and locked in what he said was a closet in the dark at his school by 3 teachers. 2 little girls here recently came forward with stories of being locked in a closet in the dark... it is next to impossible to get any justice when you are dealing with teachers. the police, doctors, social services all believe my son. he is being tutored at home at the school's expense due to the incident and is being treated for post traumatic stress... the women that abused him all still have their jobs.
our legal system is shit and my son learned that lesson at age 8.

This begs the question: is there justice in any judicial system, anywhere?

No there isn't. The sad part is our system is about as fair as it gets.

How's this:
The little piece of garbage that nearly killed me last year...his court date WAS supposed to be this month. But...it seems he can't be bothered to get with his lawyer to discuss their defense...so...the lawyer asked for a continuence so he could have more time to gather info...the friggin judge...granted it.
Which of course, begged me to question why they couldn't just revoke this kid's bond, put him behind bars and they'll have instant access to him at any time of the day...
His new / next court date is now...1 YEAR after he sliced me....justice...my ass...some of my eye witnesses will have deployed to the desert, moved...retired, etc...
:wits:

IML Gear Cream!
How's this:
The little piece of garbage that nearly killed me last year...his court date WAS supposed to be this month. But...it seems he can't be bothered to get with his lawyer to discuss their defense...so...the lawyer asked for a continuence so he could have more time to gather info...the friggin judge...granted it.
Which of course, begged me to question why they couldn't just revoke this kid's bond, put him behind bars and they'll have instant access to him at any time of the day...
His new / next court date is now...1 YEAR after he sliced me....justice...my ass...some of my eye witnesses will have deployed to the desert, moved...retired, etc...
:wits:

hire a ninja

Good ole Bible Belt. Religion is the law.

This law has NOTHING to do with religion. It is intended to protect kids and it just hit someone that was not intended to be hit by it.

I love how when anything weird happens in the South it is automatically racist (see above) or religious nut jobs. :)

This law has NOTHING to do with religion. It is intended to protect kids and it just hit someone that was not intended to be hit by it.

I love how when anything weird happens in the South it is automatically racist (see above) or religious nut jobs. :)

I know, especially when the inbreeding is a perfectly plausible answer as well. :)

Back